Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,552 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

Buhari Fires Abeshi, Appoints Babandede As Acting Immigration Boss - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Fires Abeshi, Appoints Babandede As Acting Immigration Boss (31250 Views)

Buhari Fires Justices Ademola, Tokode / Mohammad Babandede Orders Arrest Of Ex-Ministers, Senators, Others / Immigration Boss Carpets Ex-minister, Moro. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Fires Abeshi, Appoints Babandede As Acting Immigration Boss by pretydiva(f): 4:49pm On May 19, 2016
If it's 4 d betterment of d country, den he's got my vote

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Fires Abeshi, Appoints Babandede As Acting Immigration Boss by vickylincon(m): 4:49pm On May 19, 2016
Retirement

1 Like

Re: Buhari Fires Abeshi, Appoints Babandede As Acting Immigration Boss by Chicagoesontop: 4:54pm On May 19, 2016
clemeseh:
The former Deputy Comptroller General, DCG, of the Nigeria Immigration Service, NIS, Mohammed Babandede has emerged as the Acting Comptroller General of Immigration.
This followed the sack of the former Immigration boss, Martin Abeshi, who was appointed into the position by President Muhammadu Buhari last September.

Read more : http://www.clempost.com/2016/05/buhari-fires-abeshi-appoints-babandede.html

I Smell War In Nigeria In No Distant Time, They Are Taking Over To Control The Boarders In Case Of Arms Smuggling, WAR WAR !! (in Bob Marley's Voice )
Re: Buhari Fires Abeshi, Appoints Babandede As Acting Immigration Boss by Emeskhalifa(m): 4:59pm On May 19, 2016
abeq make em do start a genuine recruitment say na wettin i dey wait for b dat

1 Like

Re: Buhari Fires Abeshi, Appoints Babandede As Acting Immigration Boss by titiakins: 4:59pm On May 19, 2016
Fear north!
Re: Buhari Fires Abeshi, Appoints Babandede As Acting Immigration Boss by Infinitikoncept(m): 5:02pm On May 19, 2016
By now immigration suppose they generate better income but the sharp practices there with the over bloated work force na d issue

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Fires Abeshi, Appoints Babandede As Acting Immigration Boss by otunbakolawole(m): 5:02pm On May 19, 2016
my brother God bless you. I pity this generation. God have mercy.

blazetitov:
The guy should have retired last year. Some many sill comments up here.

The heading of the thread is even misleading. That's not a sack letter, wailers need to get some education.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Fires Abeshi, Appoints Babandede As Acting Immigration Boss by Batlan01: 5:03pm On May 19, 2016
no time oo
Re: Buhari Fires Abeshi, Appoints Babandede As Acting Immigration Boss by upuphim(m): 5:04pm On May 19, 2016
Secretaries of these days and their Ogas. How can such letter be addressed to an office- The Comptroller General that has no end to service. This type of letter should be addressed to the person (Matins Abeshi) holding the office. Anyway, I don't blame the person that drafted the letter and the person that signed. I'm sure the hardship in the country did not allow them to see the error.
Re: Buhari Fires Abeshi, Appoints Babandede As Acting Immigration Boss by Immus: 5:05pm On May 19, 2016
clemeseh:
The former Deputy Comptroller General, DCG, of the Nigeria Immigration Service, NIS, Mohammed Babandede has emerged as the Acting Comptroller General of Immigration.
This followed the sack of the former Immigration boss, Martin Abeshi, who was appointed into the position by President Muhammadu Buhari last September.

Read more : http://www.clempost.com/2016/05/buhari-fires-abeshi-appoints-babandede.html

Wailers will see nothing goood forthcoming they are bent to criticize everything even when its obvious their paranoism is driving them crazy! They will always have here to pour out their venom.

To me, if We must live not only for today but also for our generation yet born then, we must think not of only what we eat, wear or say today but also what follow what we chooses. You can critize everything but don't fail to forget that this is your country of birth, this is naturally tied to your life, no eraser can clean it. If the government fail as you misleads others with your words, your children will also find themselves somewhere someday and God knows better of paying back the coins of your deeds today! Becareful to what you say and be not of those who laughs when someone fails even in the least but of those who help them get it right even without letting your other hands know... Words for the wise... Nigeria will be great once more and my generation to come will be free from the curse of my lips and also my actions of today!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Fires Abeshi, Appoints Babandede As Acting Immigration Boss by Immus: 5:18pm On May 19, 2016
upuphim:
Secretaries of these days and their Ogas. How can such letter be addressed to an office- The Comptroller General that has no end to service. This type of letter should be addressed to the person (Matins Abeshi) holding the office. Anyway, I don't blame the person that drafted the letter and the person that signed. I'm sure the hardship in the country did not allow them to see the error.

My brother, there is no one way of writting letter. For some reasons, different scholars have chosen their own preference which does not literally make them better than another except from their view point.

Yes, such letter could be addressed to him but more logically, he was acting in representation of the office not in his own person or accord. That's why we say, the Presidency, the Senetorial etc. People in the governance are addressed by the position they occupy and they can be written to as such. Nothing is really wrong with this letter. The importance of a letter is not of the style it was written but the ability of the receiver to get the encoded messages without alterration.

Let's just hope and pray for this to end our pains and help us see the new face of our dream NIGERIA!

Let see beyond our weaknesses and embrace our differences as same and with love. Nigeria will be great once more and forever!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Fires Abeshi, Appoints Babandede As Acting Immigration Boss by Immus: 5:19pm On May 19, 2016
Chicagoesontop:

I Smell War In Nigeria In No Distant Time, They Are Taking Over To Control The Boarders In Case Of Arms Smuggling, WAR WAR !! (in Bob Marley's Voice )

I think you might be smelling wrong. Try to see a doctor!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Fires Abeshi, Appoints Babandede As Acting Immigration Boss by chrisxxx(m): 5:24pm On May 19, 2016
Buhari wants to make it difficult to retrieve this country from northerner again even where he does not come back in 2019. These appointments have skewed Nigeria 95% in favour of the North.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Fires Abeshi, Appoints Babandede As Acting Immigration Boss by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 19, 2016
molydonhenry:
Federal republic of northern NIGERIA. Buhari is dam frustrated
Hmmmm
Re: Buhari Fires Abeshi, Appoints Babandede As Acting Immigration Boss by LasoulMacuby(m): 5:33pm On May 19, 2016
Guys this is not a matter of northern agenda. Even if it was not given to Muhammad Babandede, the most senior DCG is still Malgwi, a northerner so it's just how it should be and not a tribalistic affair

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Fires Abeshi, Appoints Babandede As Acting Immigration Boss by Lastanza: 5:37pm On May 19, 2016
The north is truly on a mission. So one must be a Muhammed or Abubakar to get appointment in Nigeria under dis regime.
I pity d south dat ar not United

1 Like

Re: Buhari Fires Abeshi, Appoints Babandede As Acting Immigration Boss by Taich(m): 5:46pm On May 19, 2016
If he is due, he should go and rest,enjoy his old age. It has not been easy. Wishing him the best of luck. NEXT

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Fires Abeshi, Appoints Babandede As Acting Immigration Boss by FagsamPHP(m): 5:54pm On May 19, 2016
Buhari is a cow!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Fires Abeshi, Appoints Babandede As Acting Immigration Boss by miqos02(m): 6:05pm On May 19, 2016
ok
Re: Buhari Fires Abeshi, Appoints Babandede As Acting Immigration Boss by dorodee(m): 6:09pm On May 19, 2016
I hope its not because the man kept saying that we do not have "foreign fulanis" in Naija! Immigration people have maintained that the killer herdsmen are Nigerians.. That stand may be dangerous to the North.
Re: Buhari Fires Abeshi, Appoints Babandede As Acting Immigration Boss by 1miccza: 6:29pm On May 19, 2016
Another mallam as usuall.. Nice one....Naija for Mallams till we all put on Babanriga and become Muslims....
Re: Buhari Fires Abeshi, Appoints Babandede As Acting Immigration Boss by 1miccza: 6:33pm On May 19, 2016
chrisxxx:
Buhari wants to make it difficult to retrieve this country from northerner again even where he does not come back in 2019. These appointments have skewed Nigeria 95% in favour of the North.

And of course we all in the South west,east and south are busy disagreeing,arguing and fighting each other as usual while he's at it....

1 Like

Re: Buhari Fires Abeshi, Appoints Babandede As Acting Immigration Boss by planetx: 6:38pm On May 19, 2016
I pity the dumb Southerners that are always defending this bigot of a president and his extremely lopsided appointments in favor of one section of the country over the others. We called him out b4 the election and after has a bigot pursuing a northern agenda but we were shouted down. You clowns have not seen anything yet by the time the next phase of the agenda kicks in it will become glaring even to the blind, but sorry to inform you people it will be to late to reverse course.
Re: Buhari Fires Abeshi, Appoints Babandede As Acting Immigration Boss by macino1(m): 6:45pm On May 19, 2016
Na GEJ fault na. He was playing gud boy. Instead of Southernizing his government.

U nor see say PMB nor send anybody. Northernizing Nigeria all the way

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Fires Abeshi, Appoints Babandede As Acting Immigration Boss by Jesusloveyou: 6:47pm On May 19, 2016
sapiosexual1:
Another Northern appointment. Ironically it's the lousy fellows downsouth who are more vocal in defending our able tribalist dullard president. From his first appointment till now, they never run out of steam.......... then he appoints a southerner into an insignificant post like chief photographer or twitter warlord and they harp it to high heavens as proof that their idol belongs to all. That's why they are called zombies
who appointment don epp?
Re: Buhari Fires Abeshi, Appoints Babandede As Acting Immigration Boss by lukency(m): 6:49pm On May 19, 2016
chikel2000:
I belongs to nobody but I belong to d north. Proudly 5%
Dont xpose ur igorance in public.Appointments in public service especially the military and paramilitary is by seniority.When paradang was sacked abărshi was d most senior officer nd so he ws made d CG,now dt he hs retired its natural dt d most senior oficer ll take over.Babandede is d most senior in d hieracy
Re: Buhari Fires Abeshi, Appoints Babandede As Acting Immigration Boss by Jesusloveyou: 6:59pm On May 19, 2016
Lastanza:
The north is truly on a mission. So one must be a Muhammed or Abubakar to get appointment in Nigeria under dis regime.
I pity d south dat ar not United
the last time i check- nasarawa is not part of southern nigeria, and is not a muslim vs christian, bearing a christian name does not make him a christian, pple bear JESUS and they not christian.
Re: Buhari Fires Abeshi, Appoints Babandede As Acting Immigration Boss by nickxtra(m): 7:20pm On May 19, 2016
Going by the content of the letter, how can one called this sack?
Re: Buhari Fires Abeshi, Appoints Babandede As Acting Immigration Boss by nickxtra(m): 7:22pm On May 19, 2016
Going by the content of the letter, you called this sack or fire, then you must examine your mental wellness. Haba!
Re: Buhari Fires Abeshi, Appoints Babandede As Acting Immigration Boss by chikel2000(m): 8:14pm On May 19, 2016
lukency:
Dont xpose ur igorance in public.Appointments in public service especially the military and paramilitary is by seniority.When paradang was sacked abărshi was d most senior officer nd so he ws made d CG,now dt he hs retired its natural dt d most senior oficer ll take over.Babandede is d most senior in d hieracy
Just shut up bro, there was a time an igbo man was to head a ministry wen one hausa man retired, he was nt given because u knw y
Re: Buhari Fires Abeshi, Appoints Babandede As Acting Immigration Boss by Appareil(m): 8:24pm On May 19, 2016
goodlifehyd1:
cheesy
God bless him for this!
Re: Buhari Fires Abeshi, Appoints Babandede As Acting Immigration Boss by Coolgent(m): 9:28pm On May 19, 2016
Mtsw nairaland is becoming something else.
Most you mislead people with the word "fire"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Female Suicide Bombers Killed In Gwoza (Graphic Photos) / Police Declare Dino Melaye Wanted!! / Obi, Atiku, Fayose, Other Notable Politicians Involved In Leaked Conversation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.