Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Mohammad Babandede Orders Arrest Of Ex-Ministers, Senators, Others - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mohammad Babandede Orders Arrest Of Ex-Ministers, Senators, Others (43856 Views)

Appointments In NNPC: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, PANDEF, Senators, Others Kick / How Governors, Senators, Others Stopped Magu / Buhari Fires Abeshi, Appoints Babandede As Acting Immigration Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mohammad Babandede Orders Arrest Of Ex-Ministers, Senators, Others by comos: 3:41pm On May 31, 2016
ABUJA: Newly-appointed Comptroller General of the Nigeria Immigration Service, Muhammad Babandede has ordered the arrest of all former political office holders who are still in possession of their diplomatic passports.

The CG gave the order during his maiden parley with top management staff of the Service in Abuja.

Details shortly…

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/new-immigration-cg-orders-arrest-ex-ministers-senators-others/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohammad Babandede Orders Arrest Of Ex-Ministers, Senators, Others by truthspeaks: 3:42pm On May 31, 2016
D article says all former political office holders, Op said ex_ministers n senators. Lobatan. By former political office holders, he means arrest Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu, even Jonathan n related highly connected politicians grin grin. Dis buhari era na comedy walahi

110 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mohammad Babandede Orders Arrest Of Ex-Ministers, Senators, Others by veraponpo(m): 3:43pm On May 31, 2016
That serves them right.

Why holding diplomatic passport when they are not on diplomatic assignments, especially with warnings before now?

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mohammad Babandede Orders Arrest Of Ex-Ministers, Senators, Others by ganisucks(f): 3:44pm On May 31, 2016
He just wants to shine for Mr Sai Bubu. Tomorrow he will start to issue statements to clarify his earlier gaffe.

127 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mohammad Babandede Orders Arrest Of Ex-Ministers, Senators, Others by naijapresdo2023(m): 3:46pm On May 31, 2016
Nice move , but there is a secret plan to return it to those who are in the good book of PMB.

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mohammad Babandede Orders Arrest Of Ex-Ministers, Senators, Others by Nusaf: 3:53pm On May 31, 2016
Let the proper thing be done. What has ex political office holder gat to do with diplomatic pport.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mohammad Babandede Orders Arrest Of Ex-Ministers, Senators, Others by omenka(m): 4:02pm On May 31, 2016
Good for them. What has kept them from returning same after over a year of being asked to do so??

8 Likes

Re: Mohammad Babandede Orders Arrest Of Ex-Ministers, Senators, Others by olafum1(m): 4:05pm On May 31, 2016
Dramatically dramatic drama

3 Likes

Re: Mohammad Babandede Orders Arrest Of Ex-Ministers, Senators, Others by druboon404: 4:17pm On May 31, 2016
I voted for Buhari a fulani man, I can't remember voting for merlin or a miracle worker. So I never expected Merlin's magic or miracles to happen, I voted for change and not magic.16 years misrule can not be repaired in 1 year so Nigerians let's be patient....... #IStandWithBuhari#
let the haters and Wailers continue wailing pdp 16 yrs of looting and misrule they are looking for APC magician to fix it in a year. Yeye

186 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Mohammad Babandede Orders Arrest Of Ex-Ministers, Senators, Others by bigtt76(f): 4:20pm On May 31, 2016
Na today? Corrupt man angry

3 Likes

Re: Mohammad Babandede Orders Arrest Of Ex-Ministers, Senators, Others by Babacele: 4:21pm On May 31, 2016
naijapresdo2023:
Nice move , but there is a secret plan to return it to those who are in the good book of PMB.
Give us examples like what and what in the past....

7 Likes

Re: Mohammad Babandede Orders Arrest Of Ex-Ministers, Senators, Others by BossKratos: 4:23pm On May 31, 2016
grin

All this 1 na dry raking! Comptroller just dey do notice me for buhari!

5 Likes

Re: Mohammad Babandede Orders Arrest Of Ex-Ministers, Senators, Others by jamace(m): 4:35pm On May 31, 2016
Good move.

Useless politicians who looted and damaged this country while in office still want to enjoy?. No way. They must be stripped of the pecks.

Barawo banza kowai! angry angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohammad Babandede Orders Arrest Of Ex-Ministers, Senators, Others by Blackfire(m): 4:43pm On May 31, 2016
I G G... Initial gra gra.

Oga pontroller abi na controller if politicians use u settle fight, to be a hunter for ya village go hard.

6 Likes

Re: Mohammad Babandede Orders Arrest Of Ex-Ministers, Senators, Others by Ratello: 4:56pm On May 31, 2016
druboon404:
I voted for Buhari a fulani man, I can't remember voting for merlin or a miracle worker. So I never expected Merlin's magic or miracles to happen, I voted for change and not magic.16 years misrule can not be repaired in 1 year so Nigerians let's be patient....... #IStandWithBuhari#
let the haters and Wailers continue wailing pdp 16 yrs of looting and misrule they are looking for APC magician to fix it in a year. Yeye
Don't worry you will soon run out of steam, just a question of time. cool

70 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mohammad Babandede Orders Arrest Of Ex-Ministers, Senators, Others by phemmie06(m): 5:09pm On May 31, 2016
truthspeaks:
Lobatan. By former political office holders, he means arrest Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu, even Jonathan n related highly connected politicians grin grin. Dis buhari era na comedy walahi
Please read properly, or how did you know that Obj and the other people you mentioned are still with their diplomatic passport, BTW what are they still doing with it

6 Likes

Re: Mohammad Babandede Orders Arrest Of Ex-Ministers, Senators, Others by sukkot: 5:11pm On May 31, 2016
grin
Re: Mohammad Babandede Orders Arrest Of Ex-Ministers, Senators, Others by horlabiyi(m): 5:11pm On May 31, 2016
Ok
Re: Mohammad Babandede Orders Arrest Of Ex-Ministers, Senators, Others by dotcomnamename: 5:12pm On May 31, 2016
grin
Re: Mohammad Babandede Orders Arrest Of Ex-Ministers, Senators, Others by Dreal11247: 5:12pm On May 31, 2016
Operation, accountability.
Re: Mohammad Babandede Orders Arrest Of Ex-Ministers, Senators, Others by FagsamPHP(m): 5:12pm On May 31, 2016
k
Re: Mohammad Babandede Orders Arrest Of Ex-Ministers, Senators, Others by reemix123(m): 5:12pm On May 31, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Mohammad Babandede Orders Arrest Of Ex-Ministers, Senators, Others by DickDastardly(m): 5:12pm On May 31, 2016
I support this ... dont ask me why angry angry

No sentiments cool
Re: Mohammad Babandede Orders Arrest Of Ex-Ministers, Senators, Others by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 31, 2016
Re: Mohammad Babandede Orders Arrest Of Ex-Ministers, Senators, Others by manutdrichie(m): 5:13pm On May 31, 2016
Ok
Re: Mohammad Babandede Orders Arrest Of Ex-Ministers, Senators, Others by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 31, 2016
druboon404:
misrule by the same people he is now calling saints and making ministers. Goon alert!! He is a paid goon earning his keep.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mohammad Babandede Orders Arrest Of Ex-Ministers, Senators, Others by 989900: 5:13pm On May 31, 2016
truthspeaks:
Lobatan. By former political office holders, he means arrest Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu, even Jonathan n related highly connected politicians grin grin. Dis buhari era na comedy walahi

I think ex-presidents get to keep theirs . . . not sure though.

4 Likes

Re: Mohammad Babandede Orders Arrest Of Ex-Ministers, Senators, Others by mccoy47(m): 5:13pm On May 31, 2016
Gud! Y should dey still posses diplomatic passports!
I stand with Banandede!.
I know wailers wilk come her to spew trashtrash angry

5 Likes

Re: Mohammad Babandede Orders Arrest Of Ex-Ministers, Senators, Others by OLUJOSHINS(m): 5:13pm On May 31, 2016
initial gra gra

3 Likes

Re: Mohammad Babandede Orders Arrest Of Ex-Ministers, Senators, Others by greatness22(m): 5:14pm On May 31, 2016
One of buhari loyal dogs. grin

zombies, before you quote me, let me wish you a beautiful new month in advance. **from the bottom of my heart though**
Re: Mohammad Babandede Orders Arrest Of Ex-Ministers, Senators, Others by riczy(m): 5:14pm On May 31, 2016
Na Igg!
Re: Mohammad Babandede Orders Arrest Of Ex-Ministers, Senators, Others by teflondoncuzo(m): 5:14pm On May 31, 2016
You are blessed for ur statement

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yusuf Bichi Conducts Secret Recruitment With North Getting 535 - SaharaReporters / Abaribe To Wike: Go Ahead And Release Another Album, An Igbo Man Is No Slave / Militants Storm Cross Rivers State office, hold Deputy Governor Hostage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.