Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

EFCC Seals Apere Embelakpo's Houses In Bayelsa (pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Seals Apere Embelakpo's Houses In Bayelsa (pics) (71543 Views)

EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) / EFCC Seals Unoma Akpabio's School In Uyo. Photos / How Southern Ijaw People Transport Their Luggage In Bayelsa (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Seals Apere Embelakpo's Houses In Bayelsa (pics) by persius555(m): 9:17pm On May 19, 2016
goodlifehyd1:
So they should free him for stealing what belongs to the state and also for trying to bribe Efcc officials in cash
It amazes one to understand the mental mutation that a lot of nigerians have undergone.
Re: EFCC Seals Apere Embelakpo's Houses In Bayelsa (pics) by macino1(m): 9:27pm On May 19, 2016
Blood of Nigeria!
Re: EFCC Seals Apere Embelakpo's Houses In Bayelsa (pics) by pedrilo: 9:46pm On May 19, 2016
Una nor get conscience sef?
Re: EFCC Seals Apere Embelakpo's Houses In Bayelsa (pics) by Atk1nson(m): 10:00pm On May 19, 2016
Love Machine:
A beer parlor discussion is the most sincere in any platform.

In a bar, amongst drunkards. Beer parlour talk is sincere, in a forum like this, you shouldn't make accusations you have no circumstantial or actual evidence or source to back.
Re: EFCC Seals Apere Embelakpo's Houses In Bayelsa (pics) by Ariani: 10:06pm On May 19, 2016
oduastates:
You can only imagine what could have been If the reckless looting which happened under Jonathan was anywhere below what we had before him.
Someone's future was mortgaged right there.

And what about the looting that happened under Abacha's administration that Buhari was part and parcel of and continues to swear was innocent of public funds embezzlement.

You need help ASAP.
Re: EFCC Seals Apere Embelakpo's Houses In Bayelsa (pics) by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 19, 2016
Atk1nson:

In a bar, amongst drunkards. Beer parlour talk is sincere, in a forum like this, you shouldn't make accusations you have no circumstantial or actual evidence or source to back.
Do you work for jagaban or you want him to notice you?
Re: EFCC Seals Apere Embelakpo's Houses In Bayelsa (pics) by Wazzaowner(m): 10:39pm On May 19, 2016
hotspec:
But EFCC, dtz just 2m on d floor now. Where d rest?
Guy Can U plzz Smell Dis Post Of Urs??.. U ar Mad!!!.
Re: EFCC Seals Apere Embelakpo's Houses In Bayelsa (pics) by Abukc(m): 10:51pm On May 19, 2016
Dudeweedlmao:
Let them give it to chibok girls, as a reward for their suffering

NA TRUE TALK SEUN MUST PASS THIS ISSUE TO THE SENATE. ??
Re: EFCC Seals Apere Embelakpo's Houses In Bayelsa (pics) by Taryur3(m): 11:14pm On May 19, 2016
I hope they will take this luxury along with them when they die.if it's build by there sweat...may they live long to enjoy it but if it's built by the public funds....Oya ki Ile naa gba ina Loruko Jesu.
Re: EFCC Seals Apere Embelakpo's Houses In Bayelsa (pics) by EmekaBlue(m): 11:15pm On May 19, 2016
I mean d probing should go round not only jonah pple
goodlifehyd1:
So they should free him for stealing what belongs to the state and also for trying to bribe Efcc officials in cash
Re: EFCC Seals Apere Embelakpo's Houses In Bayelsa (pics) by EmekaBlue(m): 11:16pm On May 19, 2016
Alright...fair enuf
EVILFOREST:

At least it is a MAJOR STEP in the right direction.

The worst is when it is left untouched
Since the previous administration failed to do it, they should also be taught a lesson.

Re: EFCC Seals Apere Embelakpo's Houses In Bayelsa (pics) by daftpikin: 11:21pm On May 19, 2016
kastroud:

Its because of people like u that corruption will continue in this country .
How will someone that tried to bribe them with 10 mill naira be found innocent #recievesense
Re: EFCC Seals Apere Embelakpo's Houses In Bayelsa (pics) by daftpikin: 11:22pm On May 19, 2016
kastroud:

Its because of people like u that corruption will continue in this country .
How will someone that tried to bribe them with 10 mill naira be found innocent #recievesense

LMAO!!! So you think all these gra gra would stop corruption. Hahahahaha

When the very people fighting it are corrupt and have failed to see it.

Please I don't like commenting on issues surrounding the corruption fight so don't mention me again

Corruption aside sef, is that the right way to even stop people from entering the place.

I just pray the God would help Nigerians cause we are so backward in thinking and in deeds.
Re: EFCC Seals Apere Embelakpo's Houses In Bayelsa (pics) by joe120120(m): 11:23pm On May 19, 2016
Keneking:
It is indeed getting closer...Abuja to Bayelsa shocked
Properties look like Pat and Jona investment sha, we are watching cheesy
Closer is real shocked
Amazing action by EFCC Operatives shocked
Bayelsa State continues to wallow in abject poverty embarassed

keneking u don't ibb go to minna ad ask of ibb .
fools just JONA is he ur class fool.ewu
Re: EFCC Seals Apere Embelakpo's Houses In Bayelsa (pics) by raphy(m): 11:29pm On May 19, 2016
There is nothing money cannot buy.money can buy yu a mansion but not a goodnight sleep.
This is #dope God punish poverty I will build my house in This life by God grace..even. Tot am an orphan..am hard working .
Re: EFCC Seals Apere Embelakpo's Houses In Bayelsa (pics) by nkemjacob2(m): 1:05am On May 20, 2016
Make una see amensty money ooo. Na done enter akpoko so oooo
Re: EFCC Seals Apere Embelakpo's Houses In Bayelsa (pics) by nkemjacob2(m): 1:06am On May 20, 2016
Love Machine:
Tinubu oriental hotel at lekki,lagos is way beautiful than ţhose.
very soon tinubu time will come. We will wait
Re: EFCC Seals Apere Embelakpo's Houses In Bayelsa (pics) by Nobody: 1:43am On May 20, 2016
persius555:
I just showed this to my 20 year old cousin and his reply was "The efcc official that reject the huge bribe is a fool". Now, let us tell ourselves the truth. How on earth do we expect to make nigeria a better place when we support and abet corrupt without remorse. The america and Europe that we all envy and crave for was not built with corruption but hardwork and honesty.
Nigerians are Nigeria's problem.
God save this country from itself.

You're darn right bro! You summarized it all!!!
Re: EFCC Seals Apere Embelakpo's Houses In Bayelsa (pics) by Horus(m): 4:15am On May 20, 2016
War on Corruption
Re: EFCC Seals Apere Embelakpo's Houses In Bayelsa (pics) by Rhea(f): 4:24am On May 20, 2016
If SSA can afford this house, I wonder what type of house a minister would build
Re: EFCC Seals Apere Embelakpo's Houses In Bayelsa (pics) by Qualer: 6:31am On May 20, 2016
Sijo01:
Awa oyel money

arrangeee! how you dey... i want my pound of 'flesh' gbam!! grin grin
Re: EFCC Seals Apere Embelakpo's Houses In Bayelsa (pics) by Nobody: 6:34am On May 20, 2016
These are really grotesque houses.

It's clearly obvious that money, even stolen ones, can't buy taste.
Re: EFCC Seals Apere Embelakpo's Houses In Bayelsa (pics) by Sijo01(f): 7:02am On May 20, 2016
Qualer:

arrangeee! how you dey... i want my pound of 'flesh' gbam!! grin grin

If you want your pound of flesh, coma get it but if you still my blood, I wee shot you angry
Re: EFCC Seals Apere Embelakpo's Houses In Bayelsa (pics) by Qualer: 7:05am On May 20, 2016
Sijo01:

If you want your pound of flesh, coma get it but if you still my blood, I wee shot you angry

no need to worry, the flesh i want to collect does not bleed, unless provoked... cheesy cheesy grin
give me time and location for onward 'collection'! cool
Re: EFCC Seals Apere Embelakpo's Houses In Bayelsa (pics) by NaWetinDey(m): 7:30am On May 20, 2016
oduastates:
You can only imagine what could have been If the reckless looting which happened under Jonathan was anywhere below what we had before him.
Someone's future was mortgaged right there.

Lol

Is it because he was from one of those areas referred to as the minority base?
OBJ's case will make the likes of Obama and Putin weep together-embracing each other reconciliatorily. As for China, their government will fall only an inch short of invading Nigeria and fishing him out for a Chinese treat.

Don't even start on IBB's government.

An when eventually it narrows down to Dangote, even the almajiris will seek for his head. Tinubu has not been visited yet.
GET was just a learner.

Bottomline: Nigeria is dead from the roots. Only a divine touch can heal it.
Re: EFCC Seals Apere Embelakpo's Houses In Bayelsa (pics) by Leiman100(m): 8:16am On May 20, 2016
Appareil:
Why Bayelsa?
why any other place
Re: EFCC Seals Apere Embelakpo's Houses In Bayelsa (pics) by Leiman100(m): 8:20am On May 20, 2016
EmekaBlue:
Y efcc only chasing one~sided?!
when PDP return to power they should face the other side

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seals Apere Embelakpo's Houses In Bayelsa (pics) by johnsonjosbles(m): 11:46am On May 20, 2016
Appareil:
Keep quiet! Even God will work out things for his goood for sparing Nigeria of blood shed! I beg shift! I deyvex for you now.
eeeeyah!!!!!!! Looser sydrom! Don't die of heart Ache oh,
Open yah mouith and let me shiiiit there.
Re: EFCC Seals Apere Embelakpo's Houses In Bayelsa (pics) by hotspec(m): 8:27pm On May 20, 2016
Wazzaowner:
Guy Can U plzz Smell Dis Post Of Urs??.. U ar Mad!!!.

guy, why madding Was my commet 4 u? mother f.cker, son of a bit.ch. Ur 1st anyway. Never try dt again. Maddest!!!
Re: EFCC Seals Apere Embelakpo's Houses In Bayelsa (pics) by Uchbebe46(m): 8:34pm On May 20, 2016
Adaowerri111:
chai ....this kind fine house ...Abednego or abnedego, he could have offered more ...EFCC are made of humans ...no saint in Nigeria
abadnego=#abadniga

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Destiny Etiko Meets With Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi (Photo) / Atiku Has Only Himself To Blame! / Falz, Others In #EndSARSMemorial Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.