Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Amina Ali's HIV Test Result Is Negative - Sahara Reporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amina Ali's HIV Test Result Is Negative - Sahara Reporters (52802 Views)

New Photo Of Amina Ali And Her Daughter (Released Chibok Girl) / Amina Ali And Her Baby Meet Buhari At The Presidential Villa (photos) / Rescued Amina Ali Her Child And Husband (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amina Ali's HIV Test Result Is Negative - Sahara Reporters by fayvoor(m): 4:07pm On May 19, 2016
Nawa ooo
Re: Amina Ali's HIV Test Result Is Negative - Sahara Reporters by Angelb4: 4:07pm On May 19, 2016
incomintop:
Interesting apc drama
The girl she is in aso Rock the government officials don't want journalist to snap the mother and the girl
What are the government hiding?

Source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/escapee-chibok-girl-aso-villa-meet-buhari/

If they were your family members, would you allow their pics to go into the public like that? Ignorance is a disease.

1 Like

Re: Amina Ali's HIV Test Result Is Negative - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 19, 2016
Una see as this government don finally take away una mind from the fuel hike.

Everyone now seems to be talking about this scam and our attention shifted away from the main issue.

APC is the worst that have ever happened to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Amina Ali's HIV Test Result Is Negative - Sahara Reporters by Nairadean(m): 4:08pm On May 19, 2016
How come saharareporters got the info earlier than others, na sahara conduct the test abi na govt? I smell something...
Re: Amina Ali's HIV Test Result Is Negative - Sahara Reporters by richidinho(m): 4:08pm On May 19, 2016
The same Amina that went to fetch firewood and was caught by vigilante? I heard the husband was also arrested.

Questions
Re: Amina Ali's HIV Test Result Is Negative - Sahara Reporters by EmekaBlue(m): 4:09pm On May 19, 2016
d propaganda continues.....

1 Like

Re: Amina Ali's HIV Test Result Is Negative - Sahara Reporters by Boeing777pilot: 4:12pm On May 19, 2016
This is unethical.
Re: Amina Ali's HIV Test Result Is Negative - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 19, 2016
incomintop:
Interesting apc drama
The girl she is in aso Rock the government officials don't want journalist to snap the mother and the girl
What are the government hiding?

Source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/escapee-chibok-girl-aso-villa-meet-buhari/
Government is hiding your father. Useless BIAFRUDS.
Re: Amina Ali's HIV Test Result Is Negative - Sahara Reporters by psalmistkakah(m): 4:14pm On May 19, 2016
Sexytemi:
Thank God for that.....hope she gets help in form of counselling fast so she doesn't run back in to d forest.
Allah kwa..Run back to the forest ke...is she a jungle girl
Re: Amina Ali's HIV Test Result Is Negative - Sahara Reporters by Skinglow(f): 4:19pm On May 19, 2016
Thank God for her life,,poor girl must have been through so much.
Re: Amina Ali's HIV Test Result Is Negative - Sahara Reporters by makaveli902: 4:19pm On May 19, 2016
Duharee:
Is this not supposed to be confidential Somebody should sue their assess please

I think because it is a good news so no need to hide it but if it were to be positive they wouldn't dare...
Re: Amina Ali's HIV Test Result Is Negative - Sahara Reporters by 9jatatafo(m): 4:20pm On May 19, 2016
The rescued chibok girl and her Boko haram commander husband will useful in giving out more details about the abductionand the modus operandi of BH.
Re: Amina Ali's HIV Test Result Is Negative - Sahara Reporters by incomintop: 4:22pm On May 19, 2016
maoolakanm:
Government is hiding your father. Useless BIAFRUDS.
bro take it easy no be fight we are just asking common sense questions
why is the government hiding the girl and mother from public
Re: Amina Ali's HIV Test Result Is Negative - Sahara Reporters by Manson3525: 4:22pm On May 19, 2016
dukie25:
For someone who has been in captivity for a long time she looks well fed.
Bubu have already won na, just tell us the truth.

From now on i believe they will be releasing two girls a week to mark bubu's anniversary.

Bro the way your mind works, no amount of schooling can ever educate you.
Re: Amina Ali's HIV Test Result Is Negative - Sahara Reporters by Agalasis(m): 4:22pm On May 19, 2016
Abeg o,why is the so called boko haram husband following her,was she rightfully married?
The man na even boko haram commander and Security men no wan arrest am.
Na wa 4 dis country ooo
Re: Amina Ali's HIV Test Result Is Negative - Sahara Reporters by aigbokiejohnson(m): 4:23pm On May 19, 2016
I think medical report should be confidential. As the pertinent questiom remains, would a positive result be announced same?
Re: Amina Ali's HIV Test Result Is Negative - Sahara Reporters by incomintop: 4:25pm On May 19, 2016
Angelb4:

If they were your family members, would you allow their pics to go into the public like that? Ignorance is a disease.

if its my family member we will be in church with all camera men on us thanking GOd, two years kidnapped no be beans
the government is telling the girl what to say in public
just wait and see how the truth will be revealed
about the fake girl
Re: Amina Ali's HIV Test Result Is Negative - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 19, 2016
No pix yet with the parents.........hmmmmmmmmm. I smell a big rat
Re: Amina Ali's HIV Test Result Is Negative - Sahara Reporters by Guk: 4:25pm On May 19, 2016
lalasticlala:

http://saharareporters.com/2016/05/19/rescued-chibok-girl-tests-negative-hiv

Irresponsible and reckless journalism if the results were not released to SR by the girl herself. Even her parents must seek her consent to release the results
Re: Amina Ali's HIV Test Result Is Negative - Sahara Reporters by dukie25: 4:25pm On May 19, 2016
[s]
Manson3525:

Bro the way your mind works, no amount of schooling can ever educate you.
[/s]

What kind of education will I get from your kind?
Re: Amina Ali's HIV Test Result Is Negative - Sahara Reporters by nigeriafilm(m): 4:27pm On May 19, 2016
Sahara reporters is a poo, they say a man whose house is on fire don't go chase a rat. What is our business with this kind of cosmetics journalism when inflation and recession is consuming our means of livelihood? This is a ploy to divert attention from the reality stering at us. I refuse to be deceived.
Re: Amina Ali's HIV Test Result Is Negative - Sahara Reporters by eaglechild: 4:29pm On May 19, 2016
This is junk journalism.
Re: Amina Ali's HIV Test Result Is Negative - Sahara Reporters by Obidonreal: 4:30pm On May 19, 2016
Thank God she isn't positive but this should be confidential.
Re: Amina Ali's HIV Test Result Is Negative - Sahara Reporters by DaMotivator(m): 4:32pm On May 19, 2016
is dis not suppose to be confidential....it like Sahara report dey look for heavy law suit...d thunder dat wee fire u people eh..is smoking weed...
Re: Amina Ali's HIV Test Result Is Negative - Sahara Reporters by Sexytemi(f): 4:32pm On May 19, 2016
psalmistkakah:

Allah kwa..Run back to the forest ke...is she a jungle girl

Lol, do u know how brainwashed she might be?, she could still have d longing to go back there, if she can ask for her "husband" to be saved, what else can she not do?.
Re: Amina Ali's HIV Test Result Is Negative - Sahara Reporters by suteco16: 4:32pm On May 19, 2016
sanandreas:
Shouldn't it be confidential. It is unprofessional.

As far as am concerned it is not unprofessional since the result is negative, so nothing to hide!
Re: Amina Ali's HIV Test Result Is Negative - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 19, 2016
dukie25:
Bubu have already won na, just tell us the truth.From now on i believe they will be releasing two girls a week to mark bubu's anniversary.
I think that is cruel to imply about your president or the office!
Re: Amina Ali's HIV Test Result Is Negative - Sahara Reporters by mesoprogress(m): 4:34pm On May 19, 2016
Setting a bad precedent. It means that Ese and others rescued were all hiv+ since their results were not made public? Henceforth, anyone anyone released without publicly announcing their status is positive. Besides, there should be a follow up after three months to be sure. As for Sahara reporters, what happened to privacy? In a more civilized climes, they might be sued for damages. That said, there are other nasty diseases apart from HIV, eg Hepatitis B, HPV that can progress to cancer and the lesser evil herpes. Hiv+ result is not a death sentence, the young girl has her life ahead of her with or without hiv.
Re: Amina Ali's HIV Test Result Is Negative - Sahara Reporters by iamdstar(m): 4:35pm On May 19, 2016
dukie25:
Bubu have already won na, just tell us the truth.

From now on i believe they will be releasing two girls a week to mark bubu's anniversary.

Hahahaha No kill me wit laff o
Re: Amina Ali's HIV Test Result Is Negative - Sahara Reporters by Lilimax(f): 4:44pm On May 19, 2016
Boeing777pilot:
This is unethical.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi's $12.24m Investment In Breweries Now Worth $5.38m - TheCable / The World-Class Roads In Owerri: ‘Change’ Has Indeed Come - By Elias Ozikpu / Saraki Has Removed APC From His Official Twitter Handle(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.