Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Hilarious Conversation With MTN Call Agent - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Hilarious Conversation With MTN Call Agent (2959 Views)

Hilarious Conversation Between Airtel Customer Care And A Customer (audio) / Hilarious Conversation Between MTN Care And A Customer(Audio) / Mistakes People Do When They Have a Phone Conversation with Someone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Conversation With MTN Call Agent by encryptjay(m): 12:49pm On May 20, 2016
Laugh wan kill me here grin
Customer care guys dey try sha
Re: Hilarious Conversation With MTN Call Agent by Eddy2cute(m): 2:29pm On May 20, 2016
Lol that mtn attendant go swear say him don taya lol grin grin grin
Re: Hilarious Conversation With MTN Call Agent by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 20, 2016
tchidi:

I work with a callcentre. One day, someone called and asked me to spell AMAKA.
I did and he thanked me and cut.
Another asked what Leicester was playing that night... embarassed embarassed
It's fun sha...

funny Lol. but, am becoming to fall n love with that work ooo. Anyway, the urge will soon pass
Re: Hilarious Conversation With MTN Call Agent by adorablepepple(f): 6:33pm On May 20, 2016
tchidi:

I work with a callcentre. One day, someone called and asked me to spell AMAKA.
I did and he thanked me and cut.
Another asked what Leicester was playing that night... embarassed embarassed
It's fun sha...
Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Can Make Calls Without Buying Airtime. / How To Contact Glo Customer Care / Glo Infinito Now Comes Life In Lagos 25k/s To All Net, No Access Charge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.