Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Please, Help! Mtn Are Stealing My Credit Upon Instant Recharg. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please, Help! Mtn Are Stealing My Credit Upon Instant Recharg. (431 Views)

My Mum Called Me And MTN Deducted My Credit :- "Receiver Pays" / How To Stop Airtel Unsolicited Messages That Are Stealing Your Credit Yourself / How To Opt Out Of MTN Subscriptions That Are Stealing Your Credit Yourself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please, Help! Mtn Are Stealing My Credit Upon Instant Recharg. by stevLegend: 5:31pm On May 19, 2016
Hello, my great Nlanders... Please, i want everyone to know the fraudulent activities of our so called MTN. For the third time today, they have stolen my airtime upon recharge.. First, was #200 in the morning, second was #100 around 2pm.. And just now, they have taken another #100 i recharge... I was having #14.38 kobo in my balance. I loaded #100 to top it up & make a call and i got their usual message of ''Yourr accounnt recharged of #100 was successful'' only for my to check my balance and still have the same #14.38. I tried loading the card again and the said ''the pin has beenn used by you'' i called their customer care to no avail. Please, this is painful considering the present state of the economy. I didn't beg or pick this money on the ground. I worked for it.
They should credit my airtime back for me.
Please, i beg whoever is there to push this to FP maybe any of their (MTN) representative could see it and be of help.
Thank You.

(1) (Reply)

How To Root Your Any Android Device With The Latest Kingroot V4.9.3 / How To Write A Long Tail Blog Post For A Better Optimization!. / Skill To Fix Phones, Decoders & Laptops Earn You Money. Learn How!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.