Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,288 members, 7,811,863 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

My Laptop Refuse To Boot After I Installed Photoshop And SMD Antivirus - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / My Laptop Refuse To Boot After I Installed Photoshop And SMD Antivirus (1529 Views)

Pc Refuses To Boot / How To Boot Or Shut Down A Computer / My Acer V5 Screen Refuse To Boot Just Black (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Laptop Refuse To Boot After I Installed Photoshop And SMD Antivirus by AkProsper(m): 5:53pm On May 19, 2016
Pls house I just install Photoshop and Smadav Antivirus on my laptop and since then it has refuse to boot.

The laptop is 1G RAM, Window 7

When it on, after the startup screen, follow by Sma logo then the screen wil be blank.
Pls what's the solution.
Urgent answer Pls.

The laptop is 1G RAM, window 7
Re: My Laptop Refuse To Boot After I Installed Photoshop And SMD Antivirus by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 19, 2016
It will be fine in Jesus name.
just pray for it.
Re: My Laptop Refuse To Boot After I Installed Photoshop And SMD Antivirus by khorlynz(m): 6:31pm On May 19, 2016
the version of photoshop you installed must have been too heavy for your MB. try to return the system back to former state and look out for lower version of photoshop.
Re: My Laptop Refuse To Boot After I Installed Photoshop And SMD Antivirus by AkProsper(m): 9:38pm On May 19, 2016
khorlynz:
the version of photoshop you installed must have been too heavy for your MB. try to return the system back to former state and look out for lower version of photoshop.
Thanks for your responce.
Pls how do I do that.

I pressed Ctrl+Alt+Del went to task manager and deleted photoshop and some other apps/software still thesame.
Re: My Laptop Refuse To Boot After I Installed Photoshop And SMD Antivirus by khorlynz(m): 9:44pm On May 19, 2016
AkProsper:

Thanks for your responce.
Pls how do I do that.

I pressed Ctrl+Alt+Del went to task manager and deleted photoshop and some other apps/software still thesame.

whatsapp me on ...08035844996. let me give you the step-by- Step solution
Re: My Laptop Refuse To Boot After I Installed Photoshop And SMD Antivirus by Xodun: 12:35am On May 20, 2016
Try to restore your system by back dating
Re: My Laptop Refuse To Boot After I Installed Photoshop And SMD Antivirus by AkProsper(m): 10:25am On May 20, 2016
Xodun:
Try to restore your system by back dating
Pls how do I do that?
Re: My Laptop Refuse To Boot After I Installed Photoshop And SMD Antivirus by Eze2000(m): 10:26am On May 21, 2016
Here is the thing ..... aside Photoshop issue that SMD can be big trouble. it has d ability to crash some systems while in other it just delete some key file there by stopping certain key processes on your PC. SMD 2015 is champion in this....it crashes windows 8 so fast u never know what hit u.
The new version was supposed to be better but once it go on my windows 8.1 PC it rendered d adobe reader useless. I had to back date to a period when d SMD was none existent on my PC then went on to delete every damn trace of it on my hard drive. my PC was instant normal again
Re: My Laptop Refuse To Boot After I Installed Photoshop And SMD Antivirus by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 21, 2016
For it to show the sma Antivirus logo I believe it has boot into Windows..

Try this

1. Click the window button +R

A box will appear then type msconfig

It will open another box then click on start up..

Remove the mark sign from the box except the one with your Antivirus and Intel cooperation and click apply then OK and restart the system.

2. Upgrade your ram to 2gb

If it have 2 ram slot, get another 2gb making 3gb.

With #2500-#3000 you will get a 2gb ran.
Re: My Laptop Refuse To Boot After I Installed Photoshop And SMD Antivirus by abdulaz: 8:57am On May 23, 2016
Press and hold the Power button for 60 seconds. Attach Power and insert battery. Boot up your PC and press hold Alt+Cntrol+Delete, press F8, F9 on most PCs , select system restore to reset system defaults. Press F10 to Exit saving changes. Select Yes to complete process. The computer will restart.
Re: My Laptop Refuse To Boot After I Installed Photoshop And SMD Antivirus by b03liberty(m): 3:19pm On May 24, 2016
abdulaz:
Press and hold the Power button for 60 seconds. Attach Power and insert battery. Boot up your PC and press hold Alt+Cntrol+Delete, press F8, F9 on most PCs , select system restore to reset system defaults. Press F10 to Exit saving changes. Select Yes to complete process. The computer will restart.
Engineer, my laptop refused to boot after it went off due to empty battery . it Is showing. ''QIGZ is compressed'' anytime I power it on. Samsung mini. I tried this recommendation and it showed set up and other caption i couldnt remember. I navigate on set up andenter. it then took me to system property and other options like dat asking enable or disable of some functions. I tried all but the Problem persist. pls any head up. thanks
Re: My Laptop Refuse To Boot After I Installed Photoshop And SMD Antivirus by dwayneflicker(m): 4:30pm On May 24, 2016
b03liberty:
Engineer, my laptop refused to boot after it went off due to empty battery . it Is showing. ''QIGZ is compressed'' anytime I power it on. Samsung mini. I tried this recommendation and it showed set up and other caption i couldnt remember. I navigate on set up andenter. it then took me to system property and other options like dat asking enable or disable of some functions. I tried all but the Problem persist. pls any head up. thanks

Fixgadget.ng Welcomes you to the future. We offer convenient alternative to IT products fault fixing.
For any problem on your phones, tablets, laptops, systems, projectors, etc, call our mobile workshop to get it fixed right there(home/office).

We fix:
*Screen Damage
*Charging Problems
*Water Damage
*Booting Failure
*Hanging
*Battery Problems
*And Much More

Contact Us via :
BBM Channel PIN:C0028BEAF
Facebook Page: fixgadget.ng
Twitter @FixGadget_ng
Telephone :+2348086886888

Re: My Laptop Refuse To Boot After I Installed Photoshop And SMD Antivirus by abdulaz: 5:47pm On May 24, 2016

(1) (Reply)

My Laptop Screen Broke, Screen Size 15.6inch. How Much Can A New One Be. / ✈✳✅DELL XPS 13 Core i7 2016 512GB SSD 8GB RAM 4k Display TOUCHSCREEN KEYBOARD LI / SOLD OUT Uk Used Dell Vostro 15, Core I5 (5th Gen), 500 Hard Drive, 4gb Ram @65k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.