Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Chibok Girls Rescue Has Put Jonathan And Fayose To Shame - APC South East - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chibok Girls Rescue Has Put Jonathan And Fayose To Shame - APC South East (24182 Views)

Tinubu & Allies Walk Out Angrily As APC South-West Leaders Meet - Vanguard / Michelle Obama And BBOG Frustrated Chibok Girls Rescue: Aisha Wakil / Francis Adigun, Soldier Killed During Chibok Girls Rescue(pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chibok Girls Rescue Has Put Jonathan And Fayose To Shame - APC South East by ndcide(m): 9:12pm On May 19, 2016
The person who brought this to the home page want to pretend the chibok issue is not a political movie script abi?

2 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls Rescue Has Put Jonathan And Fayose To Shame - APC South East by incomintop: 9:14pm On May 19, 2016
The film that APC is acting we are watching

3 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls Rescue Has Put Jonathan And Fayose To Shame - APC South East by Johnsinia(m): 9:15pm On May 19, 2016
This girl dosent look like a school girl btw, she dosent hear english more or less to speak. This girl is just a decoy and an APC crone

4 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls Rescue Has Put Jonathan And Fayose To Shame - APC South East by gare(f): 9:16pm On May 19, 2016
ganisucks:

http://www.punchng.com/chibok-girls-rescue-put-jonathan-fayose-shame/

One arrangee girl can never make Jonathan look bad, APC south east it's your turn to take over from Amaechi, why will it always be our own that speak badly of its own the north has not said anything those good for nothing APC south east are talking

5 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls Rescue Has Put Jonathan And Fayose To Shame - APC South East by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 19, 2016
what surprises me is that a ruling govt is still playing the opposition. ffs, why attack Jonathan who is now an opposition. Nna eh. another ploy to take our minds off the fuel. they cam in power through propaganda and they think propaganda will rule Nigeria. i am watching

4 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls Rescue Has Put Jonathan And Fayose To Shame - APC South East by viktor01(m): 9:18pm On May 19, 2016
It so pathetic that some Nigerians are yet to understand how this politicians operate.
They know that we are now beginning to investigate the unfairness of subsidy removal so they are bringing the chibok girls story to distract us.

That's what they do, when will niggas learn?

2 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls Rescue Has Put Jonathan And Fayose To Shame - APC South East by MadCow1: 9:18pm On May 19, 2016
The Nigerian Army under Jonathan said Girls were kidnapped..

The Nigerian News media said girls were kidnapped.

Foreign news media travelled to Chibok and verified that girls were kidnapped.

The U.S intelligence Agencies agree girls were kidnapped.

President Jonathan agrees girls were kidnapped cos he went searching for them.

Even Boko Haram has admitted to kidnapping the girls.

Everybody except the PDP and its sympathizers agree girls were kidnapped.

But everybody is wrong, only the PDP and its supporters are right. grin

5 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls Rescue Has Put Jonathan And Fayose To Shame - APC South East by loomer: 9:19pm On May 19, 2016
But I been no see this girl face for all the faces wey dey that Lagos roundabout that year o. Na where she from comot
Re: Chibok Girls Rescue Has Put Jonathan And Fayose To Shame - APC South East by hotspec(m): 9:19pm On May 19, 2016
Chai. there is God ooo
Re: Chibok Girls Rescue Has Put Jonathan And Fayose To Shame - APC South East by macino1(m): 9:20pm On May 19, 2016
In what ways?!

Is it by tactically bringing out what was originally hidden intentionally by those that hide them?! Una nor get work
Re: Chibok Girls Rescue Has Put Jonathan And Fayose To Shame - APC South East by evapointed(f): 9:21pm On May 19, 2016
don't mind them.attention seekers....All i know is that am back.....Don't you think so
Re: Chibok Girls Rescue Has Put Jonathan And Fayose To Shame - APC South East by FLYFIRE(m): 9:21pm On May 19, 2016
STAGED... STAGED.... STAGED.... STAGED... IDIATS

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls Rescue Has Put Jonathan And Fayose To Shame - APC South East by kastroud(m): 9:21pm On May 19, 2016
It pains me when some idiots that I wonder how they passed WAEC will come and be posting from their homes in the SE and be saying this is a scam have u met the girl have u seen any bokoharam member before . I still remeber Jos bomblast anybody that witnessed that will tell u sorry swear to u that these people are real some of u have not even seen bullet talkless of dead body and u come here claiming to be intellectuals for your information when a bomb blows or a bullet is shot it doent choose who to hit it doesn't pick old or youn literate or illiterate igbo or yoruba it doesn't. So I wonder how some of u who haven't been affected by the Bokoharam issue will come and be talking nonsense on NL just wish u had the opportunity to go to an IDP camps ,ask your parents who fought in the biafra war how it feels when the peron ur running away with falls down and dies or when u see houses burning and people being gunned down . But u guys must just claim intellectuals and politicize everything .don't worry there is a God in heaven that will judge u people I just pray that u will never get to witness what we in the north have witnessed.

2 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls Rescue Has Put Jonathan And Fayose To Shame - APC South East by ellovee(m): 9:22pm On May 19, 2016
Samtob90:
I have read series of comments and sarcastic reports on chibok saga, I personally pity the community and the parents and pray that the God will comfort and help them to rescue the girls.
However, I think it is necessary for the south to experience what the community experienced for them to value and appreciate human.
Go to the community, investigate before you conclude it was a scam
You can't in your rational state of mind wish the Southerners the menace plaguing the north because we have ours to contend with. More so, the Chibok girls saga is something the is/were yet to be ascertained if truly there were kidnapped school girls.
However, terrorism in the north is not the making of the people of the south. When the then chief of army staff Kenneth Minima carried out unslaught against the insurgent group, the Northern Elders Forum complained that Nigerian army were committing genocide against the north. Therefore, it is unarguable the fact that boko haram /chibok girls saga were all brainchild of the North..
Re: Chibok Girls Rescue Has Put Jonathan And Fayose To Shame - APC South East by anytexy: 9:23pm On May 19, 2016
snailspeed:
First of all, why do you refer to it as a rescue when even the story says, she escaped outside Smabisa and was picked up by the JTF?

Is that how a rescue happens?
You dey mind them? The want to divert Zombies attention from fuel hike saga. Chibok girls is a stage managed Scam
Re: Chibok Girls Rescue Has Put Jonathan And Fayose To Shame - APC South East by Chrixtopha(m): 9:24pm On May 19, 2016
honestly, after reading what some people here called Nigerians were commenting and contributing...you need no one to tell you that Nigeria is a zoo filled with nonsensical individuals.....,praising the govt for rescuing!!! where did this word rescue came from ?...rescue 1 out 200 &.....i wish she was even rescued....a girl found wandering by a jTF..is now Nigerian troops and the FG rescue.....some saying Money meant for Arms pocketed by Dasuki....have this administration purchased any armunation since their assumption into power...blind leading the blind

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls Rescue Has Put Jonathan And Fayose To Shame - APC South East by suteco16: 9:24pm On May 19, 2016
Shame on APC!!!
Was the girl rescued or escaped?
You cannot fool everybody!
Re: Chibok Girls Rescue Has Put Jonathan And Fayose To Shame - APC South East by anytexy: 9:24pm On May 19, 2016
snailspeed:
First of all, why do you refer to it as a rescue when even the story says, she escaped outside Smabisa and was picked up by the JTF?

You dey mind them? The want to divert Zombies attention from fuel hike saga. Chibok girls is a stage managed Scam to frustrate the previous administration. Mtcheeeew
Re: Chibok Girls Rescue Has Put Jonathan And Fayose To Shame - APC South East by 6digitscomrade: 9:27pm On May 19, 2016
another mumu eyeservice statement...next please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ganisucks:

http://www.punchng.com/chibok-girls-rescue-put-jonathan-fayose-shame/
Re: Chibok Girls Rescue Has Put Jonathan And Fayose To Shame - APC South East by Ajixegun: 9:28pm On May 19, 2016
Nairaland mods what are you guyz feeling like? You just banned for no reason. I tire for una.
Re: Chibok Girls Rescue Has Put Jonathan And Fayose To Shame - APC South East by waice6571: 9:30pm On May 19, 2016
Some things did not add up in this saga.
I'm sensing a case of mistaken identity.

Let boko haram release a video in respect of this issue.
Re: Chibok Girls Rescue Has Put Jonathan And Fayose To Shame - APC South East by quanternetz(m): 9:30pm On May 19, 2016
EVILFOREST:
Who be this one..? grin This one na TALK....
it can still be a SCAM... what does it take to be a CHIBOK GIRL...? An average Fulani-milk maid can be a chibok girl, so what's the story.. ..
A Hijab- wearing lady can still be a suicide bomber. So what's the specificity of this story.
Please, we are not KIDS.
kini weyrey yi Win
Re: Chibok Girls Rescue Has Put Jonathan And Fayose To Shame - APC South East by Firefire(m): 9:30pm On May 19, 2016
I dey laugh ooo
Re: Chibok Girls Rescue Has Put Jonathan And Fayose To Shame - APC South East by ochallo: 9:31pm On May 19, 2016
MadCow1:

Before Jonathan left, 623 women, girls and children were rescued, and the army specifically said, they were not chibok girls. Few days ago, a girls was rescued and she said she wanted to go back to her husband and she was not a chibok girl.

This girl is definitely not a chibok girl. where is the proprietress of the school?, how come she is not featured at all. What exam was she writing when she was kidnapped.?

May God have mercy on Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls Rescue Has Put Jonathan And Fayose To Shame - APC South East by SHAIBULIAR: 9:31pm On May 19, 2016
bender79:
How many did your super ' hero' rescue?
Abeg help me ask am
Re: Chibok Girls Rescue Has Put Jonathan And Fayose To Shame - APC South East by waice6571: 9:41pm On May 19, 2016
MadCow1:

Even Fulani herdsmen and their (descendant) 'Cow' also admitted it.
Re: Chibok Girls Rescue Has Put Jonathan And Fayose To Shame - APC South East by Firefire(m): 9:42pm On May 19, 2016
I dey laugh ooo... cheesy

If it takes Buhary 1 YR to find ONE Chibok girl, it would take 250 Yrs to deliver the remaining girls.

Interesting episodes...

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls Rescue Has Put Jonathan And Fayose To Shame - APC South East by Wizteaser: 9:43pm On May 19, 2016
These are the kind of lies fantastically corrupt countries say. SMH.

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls Rescue Has Put Jonathan And Fayose To Shame - APC South East by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 19, 2016
bender79:
How many did your super ' hero' rescue?
she escaped outside Smabisa and was picked up by the JTF?
(Quote ) ( Report) 4 Likes ( Like ) (

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chibok Girls Rescue Has Put Jonathan And Fayose To Shame - APC South East by saintmark88(m): 9:54pm On May 19, 2016
benedictnsi:

[size=14pt]
How peace wan take reign when your papa ( Buhari) can't set the pace for Nigerians

The dumbest President since 1960....... He said The country is broke..... Fuel price doubled...... Yet you wan go buy WAR JET from USA WEH DON DEY RICH SINCE 1886..........

na thunder go help me fire all of una weh claim say una d fight corruption.... #iraanu
[/size]

The primary aim of any govt is to protect d lives n properties of its people.... Nd how is he going to do tht without weapons Abi u tink he is GEJ Tht used money meant to protect u n I to do campaign......
Re: Chibok Girls Rescue Has Put Jonathan And Fayose To Shame - APC South East by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 19, 2016
My question is how did she escape with her baby from armed terrorists... How come she escaped alone with her baby and pregnancy? Am not saying Chibok girls is a scam, but the credibility of this chibok girl story needs to be proved beyond reasonable doubt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please Deliver Us From Akeredolu, Ondo Youths Beg Tinubu / The Future Of Africa? Seven Times Ghana Has Beaten Nigeria To The Prize / Election Results Cancelled In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.