Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,608 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Chibok Girls Rescue Has Put Jonathan And Fayose To Shame - APC South East - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chibok Girls Rescue Has Put Jonathan And Fayose To Shame - APC South East (24178 Views)

Tinubu & Allies Walk Out Angrily As APC South-West Leaders Meet - Vanguard / Michelle Obama And BBOG Frustrated Chibok Girls Rescue: Aisha Wakil / Francis Adigun, Soldier Killed During Chibok Girls Rescue(pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chibok Girls Rescue Has Put Jonathan And Fayose To Shame - APC South East by 9japride(m): 5:54am On May 20, 2016
Apc govt is full of lies, we all know how they got into power through lies and propaganda. Most peeps supporting this govt are wealthy, so they don't see anything wrong with this govt. But the common masses who see hell in the day to day activities can testify on the harsh condition of living. Life is not always about politics(apc/pdp). Zombies pls grow up and save your generations. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls Rescue Has Put Jonathan And Fayose To Shame - APC South East by Jalinco: 6:03am On May 20, 2016
One year after Jonafailure supporters as still wailing.
Why didn't their paymaster who started the movie conclude it?
Re: Chibok Girls Rescue Has Put Jonathan And Fayose To Shame - APC South East by Ashmark(m): 6:54am On May 20, 2016
The girl that was just going on her own, you picked her and claimed you rescue Chibok girl. Eeyah

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls Rescue Has Put Jonathan And Fayose To Shame - APC South East by Amankalizer(m): 6:59am On May 20, 2016
My people from the South East are fond of responding quickly to scenes outside our zone. APC South East is yet to make any clear statement condemning herdsmen attack in Uzo Uwani Enugu.

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls Rescue Has Put Jonathan And Fayose To Shame - APC South East by mrtheo33: 7:15am On May 20, 2016
Wait o! this amina girl na only she wey dem see rescue. Abi she being wan go buy food things. Abeg dis deceit don too much.
Re: Chibok Girls Rescue Has Put Jonathan And Fayose To Shame - APC South East by UltimatedeBest(m): 8:15am On May 20, 2016
Chibok saga is completely a scam. APC masterminded d whole thing with d boko boys. who are they fooling?

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls Rescue Has Put Jonathan And Fayose To Shame - APC South East by nzemila(m): 8:16am On May 20, 2016
Walspring:

Don't mind then because most of them lack discernment and they can't think at all..

They are full of bigot and Partisian and that why they think one side.

How can someone say a thing today and say another thing after few weeks and it will contradict each words and yet some people does not think..

Leave them, all I know is that one day the truth will prevail no matter how fast the propaganda is.

foolishness
Re: Chibok Girls Rescue Has Put Jonathan And Fayose To Shame - APC South East by alizma: 8:22am On May 20, 2016
ganisucks:
I read this piece of garbage and burst into laughter. Chibok girls is a scam, E.O.D
may you experience such a scam. say Amen.
Re: Chibok Girls Rescue Has Put Jonathan And Fayose To Shame - APC South East by BOLAUWA: 9:20am On May 20, 2016
I want to ask nairalanders a simple question. Which of these is easier and wiser to do?
1) Assume dt the chibok girls were actually kidnapped and therefore launch a search and rescue operation?
OR
2) Assume dt the chibok girls' kidnap story is a scam, therefore ignore it and move on.
Pls click like for option 1,and share for option 2.
Re: Chibok Girls Rescue Has Put Jonathan And Fayose To Shame - APC South East by Kaira333: 9:46am On May 20, 2016
bender79:
Even if I take you to chibok to see their parents you will never believe....so just clear the space
U don't need to because I can't waste my precious time over nofin so pack well

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls Rescue Has Put Jonathan And Fayose To Shame - APC South East by nd07(m): 12:20pm On May 20, 2016
This so called Okechukwu from Ibo land, I bet u can't get anything from this destructive government. period!

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls Rescue Has Put Jonathan And Fayose To Shame - APC South East by aremed(m): 1:23pm On May 20, 2016
benedictnsi:

[size=14pt]
How peace wan take reign when your papa ( Buhari) can't set the pace for Nigerians

The dumbest President since 1960....... He said The country is broke..... Fuel price doubled...... Yet you wan go buy WAR JET from USA WEH DON DEY RICH SINCE 1886..........

na thunder go help me fire all of una weh claim say una d fight corruption.... #iraanu
[/size]
stop lieing,fuel price isnt doubled
Re: Chibok Girls Rescue Has Put Jonathan And Fayose To Shame - APC South East by COCKCROW: 1:37pm On May 20, 2016
Right from the word go there was no list and pictures of any missing girls shown or released to any body including the press. How come in the middle or from the blue sky an aged women appeared on the newspaper as one of the chibok girls. Can that picture shown in the paper be a girl? All this is a scam. We were told that the so-called girls had registered for WAEC yet their pictures cannot be produced by the council that registered the so called young girls. We know scam from miles away!!
Re: Chibok Girls Rescue Has Put Jonathan And Fayose To Shame - APC South East by flezyblinkzy: 1:52pm On May 20, 2016
grin
snailspeed:
The only person put to shame here are those writing the script. It was a bad job! grin grin grin
I tell u jare.....this is really story for the gods grin
snailspeed:
The only person put to shame here are those writing the script. It was a bad job! grin grin grin
I tell u jare.....this is really story for the gods
Re: Chibok Girls Rescue Has Put Jonathan And Fayose To Shame - APC South East by shellworker: 3:26pm On May 20, 2016
benedictnsi:

[size=14pt]
How peace wan take reign when your papa ( Buhari) can't set the pace for Nigerians

The dumbest President since 1960....... He said The country is broke..... Fuel price doubled...... Yet you wan go buy WAR JET from USA WEH DON DEY RICH SINCE 1886..........

na thunder go help me fire all of una weh claim say una d fight corruption.... #iraanu
[/size]

How many APC supporters are even in the South East. The empty vessels there are just making noise to appear relevant. We are all for PDP; there is nothing like APC in the South East.

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls Rescue Has Put Jonathan And Fayose To Shame - APC South East by corrigan: 8:10pm On May 20, 2016
may 29 in view

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prominent Lagosians Seek Dissolution Of Lekki Tollgate / Wawa-Zange Grazing Reserve: Gombe Governor, Inuwa Provides Modern Facilities / NIN Registration Centre Spotted In The UK (Video, Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.