Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,172 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Christian Girl Burned Alive By ISIS Tells Her Mother "Forgive Them" Before Dying - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christian Girl Burned Alive By ISIS Tells Her Mother "Forgive Them" Before Dying (805 Views)

Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) / Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begging Apostle Suleman To Forgive Her Daughter (Video) / Christian Girl Burned Alive By Muslims Told Mother To Forgive Them As She Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christian Girl Burned Alive By ISIS Tells Her Mother "Forgive Them" Before Dying by TalkWithLizy: 8:11pm On May 19, 2016
Christian Girl Burned Alive by ISIS Tells Her Mother "Forgive Them" before Dying

A 12-year-old Christian girl reportedly told her mother to “forgive them” before she died from burns sustained in an ISIS attack. Christian Today reports the girl’s story was told at a Christian persecution conference held in New York last month.

According to Jacqueline Isaac, vice president of the advocacy group Road of Success, ISIS militants stormed the girl’s house in Mosul, Iraq demanding that her family pay the jizya, or tax for Christians and minorities.

Her mother answered the door while the 12-year-old was in the shower.

She answered, “I will pay; give me a few seconds my daughter is in the shower.”

The militants replied, “you don’t have a few seconds,” and proceeded to burn the bathroom with the daughter trapped inside.

The girl was taken to the hospital, where she died from fourth degree burns in her mother’s arms. Before she passed, her last words were, “Forgive them.”

Isaac concluded her speech, “In the midst of darkness there is light. When there is light there is hope.”

http://www.divdel.com/blogs/2016/05/christian-girl-burned-alive-by-isis-tells-her-mother-forgive-them-before-dying/
Re: Christian Girl Burned Alive By ISIS Tells Her Mother "Forgive Them" Before Dying by chikel2000(m): 9:05pm On May 19, 2016
Father forgive them for they know not what they do- true Christianity
Re: Christian Girl Burned Alive By ISIS Tells Her Mother "Forgive Them" Before Dying by tartar9(m): 2:12pm On May 20, 2016
So there are xtians living under Isis? I thought they kill infidels at gunpoint.Anyway,am glad she's still a 12 year old pagan xtian kid-if not,Her killers have better chances of salvation.unlike the xtian god who would burn a new born baby in hell if not yet baptised.Thanks to the abundant mercy of Allah(SWT).

1 Like

Re: Christian Girl Burned Alive By ISIS Tells Her Mother "Forgive Them" Before Dying by skeendyke: 3:13pm On May 20, 2016
tartar9:
So there are xtians living under Isis? I thought they kill infidels at gunpoint.Anyway,am glad she's still a 12 year old pagan xtian kid-if not,Her killers have better chances of salvation.unlike the xtian god who would burn a new born baby in hell if not yet baptised.Thanks to the abundant mercy of Allah(SWT).

May God help your soul.
Re: Christian Girl Burned Alive By ISIS Tells Her Mother "Forgive Them" Before Dying by Amberon11: 7:12pm On May 20, 2016
Bastard Uncircumcised Muslim filth. That's why begging and poverty is your trademark.
tartar9:
Re: Christian Girl Burned Alive By ISIS Tells Her Mother "Forgive Them" Before Dying by tartar9(m): 9:16pm On May 20, 2016
Amberon11:
Bastard Uncircumcised Muslim filth. That's why begging and poverty is your trademark.
what is this piece of shît saying

1 Like

Re: Christian Girl Burned Alive By ISIS Tells Her Mother "Forgive Them" Before Dying by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 20, 2016
tartar9:

what is this piece of shît saying

I would have called you a fool. But it's best I let you be. You are not even close to being wise, whats the point, me? Talk to you? Why did u attack me the last time when I quoted HalimaSadiya, just to showcase your low mentality, thats all.

Because a christian did not pay jaziya on time,they should kill her? See you, see hell fire.

That's what you get when you bring islam close. Islam broke out of roman catholic, you read the tesbim, like the catholic rosary, your women dress like nuns... but the difference is your barbaric mentality so what u have to say now? your one way ticket to hell has been reserved already. Empty human being.
Re: Christian Girl Burned Alive By ISIS Tells Her Mother "Forgive Them" Before Dying by tartar9(m): 6:54am On May 21, 2016
gimakon:

I would have called you a fool. But it's best I let you be. You are not even close to being wise, whats the point, me? Talk to you? Why did u attack me the last time when I quoted HalimaSadiya, just to showcase your low mentality, thats all.

Because a christian did not pay jaziya on time,they should kill her? See you, see hell fire.

That's what you get when you bring islam close. Islam broke out of roman catholic, you read the tesbim, like the catholic rosary, your women dress like nuns... but the difference is your barbaric mentality so what u have to say now? your one way ticket to hell has been reserved already. Empty human being.
Why this your hell threats? its not like you believe we'd be going to your heaven in the first place.Also,how did I support their sordid act undecided
Re: Christian Girl Burned Alive By ISIS Tells Her Mother "Forgive Them" Before Dying by Nobody: 7:13am On May 21, 2016
tartar9:

Why this your hell threats? its not like you believe we'd be going to your heaven in the first place.Also,how did I support their sordid act undecided

Read your post again. Then come back here and talk

(1) (Reply)

Deeper Life Bible Church Building Collapses In Ebonyi As Big Tree Falls On It / It's Not Right To Identify Islam With Terrorism, Pope Francis / Nigerian Pastors And Their Brainwashed Gullible Followers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.