Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,035 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Wale Fakile Responds To Girlfriend's Battery Allegations (Photo) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wale Fakile Responds To Girlfriend's Battery Allegations (Photo) (50259 Views)

The Npf Public Complaints Rapid Response Unit Boss Responds To Sars Allegations / Touching Moment Man Proposes To Girlfriend In Handcuff During Arrest - Photo / Wale Fakile Of TVC Beats His Girlfriend; Leaves Her With Injuries (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wale Fakile Responds To Girlfriend's Battery Allegations (Photo) by damien2: 1:15pm On May 20, 2016
How you take get admission?

Of all the things to destroy, na fridge bin she go take destroy? undecided

naijaboiy:
Shey the guy suppose stand as the girl dey scatter him properties?

Na to beat the devil Comot for her body na! grin
Re: Wale Fakile Responds To Girlfriend's Battery Allegations (Photo) by tee4lowyeh(m): 1:26pm On May 20, 2016
what is this guy saying sef? where are the evidences u spoke about....where are your broken stuffs or appliances? thos pics are damn funny, abeg u gotta do better to convince us

See the marks on her body..so obvious. Guy show better proofs that she scattered your house or all that shit.

1 Like

Re: Wale Fakile Responds To Girlfriend's Battery Allegations (Photo) by funkyme2014(f): 1:50pm On May 20, 2016
. However, I later found out that she had drank 2 cans of Vodka (picture below).

I went out to withdraw some money and she stepped out too, after having taking possession of my phone. When I returned, she got back and accused me of talking to ladies and insisted she had to leave that night. I pleaded with her but she said she would leave and I gave her N2,000 as Transport fare. In her semi-nude state, she flared up, demanded for N50,000 and called me unprintable names. Later, she went berserk and started destroying things in my house (See pictures below) before she started rolling herself on the floor.

I got a call the same night from a female police officer at ketu Police Station (I was NEVER ARRESTED) who asked that I report at the station that night or the following morning. I could not go to the police station that night because it was already late (some minutes past 11:00pm) but I made sure that I got to the station as early as possible (8:00am). To my surprise she never showed up even after my call at the station.

It is unfortunate that this happened to me but I am not only a responsible man but I also work in a responsible organisation that values and cherishes its publics. This is a deliberate attempt to frame me and I call on investigative Journalists to go deeper than the story and either vilify me or corroborate my claim
A pic containing 2cans of vodka is no evidence cos u can get dem anywhere , it can only hold as an evidence if he had pictured her drinking it. 2. In search of evidence to exonerate myself from a crime breaking table top fridge vegetable container is not enough both in evidence n act to warrant suching beating. Even d miserable looking kitchen cabinets he pictured , to me a brute is a brute bt d gentleman façade he is putting up. I tot he will show us smashed flat screen wit its home theatre etc plsssssss . my personal opinion
Re: Wale Fakile Responds To Girlfriend's Battery Allegations (Photo) by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:09pm On May 20, 2016
damien2:
I don't care whether the allegation is true is not but the guy's story is shaky. Would you enter the kitchen, bring out the bin in the fridge and then smash it to display your madness?sad

but the girl's story is not shaky ba......oga go rest abeg
Re: Wale Fakile Responds To Girlfriend's Battery Allegations (Photo) by Bullet01(f): 3:17pm On May 20, 2016
praxisnetworks:

r you serious please shed more light, you may just save this guy's career from feminists who don't believe in equity.
You see wetin I dey talk
Re: Wale Fakile Responds To Girlfriend's Battery Allegations (Photo) by Bullet01(f): 3:19pm On May 20, 2016
mamawin:
just confess now, you supplied d lady with the drinks, true or false? bullet?
Yes , I supplied yogurt not just drinks. you understand?
Re: Wale Fakile Responds To Girlfriend's Battery Allegations (Photo) by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 20, 2016
What is her story? smiley

I didn't see one perhaps you could tell me what you read undecided
JeffreyJamez:

but the girl's story is not shaky ba......oga go rest abeg
Re: Wale Fakile Responds To Girlfriend's Battery Allegations (Photo) by HaneefahRN(f): 6:49pm On May 20, 2016
hammer2010:
Apparently the girl must have exaggerated her story, but common dude, so in all those moments she was destroying your stuffs, you just stood there and did nothing

You must be a mad man yourself to have dated a mad woman who destroyed your property and later got herself injured rolling on the floor while you stood by and watched helplesslycheesy

Lolz. The story is just funny sha
Re: Wale Fakile Responds To Girlfriend's Battery Allegations (Photo) by dipznano: 6:59pm On May 20, 2016
Qualer:

i admire your wonderful speed in no particular direction....

Haha... Lool ahan embarassed I think we have our winner cheesy
This could make Msglobalwonder wander away grin
Re: Wale Fakile Responds To Girlfriend's Battery Allegations (Photo) by MsGlobalwonder(f): 7:48pm On May 20, 2016
dipznano:

Haha... Lool ahan embarassed I think we have our winner cheesy
This could make Msglobalwonder wander away grin
hey boy, u want attention? I have plenty of it. How do you want it? Be definite don't just be idiotic about it sogbo? Cheers. grin grin
Re: Wale Fakile Responds To Girlfriend's Battery Allegations (Photo) by praxisnetworks: 11:57pm On May 20, 2016
[quote author=afroluxpaint post=45795848][/quote]
I'm serious. this is not a joke matter. The girl served in a local govt secretariat at a village call ilemona close to offa in kwara state. we met on bado. she invited me to offa then and I came with her to ilorin, she spent the night with me but no show then. she later invited me to her place after she got her own accommodation at Erin ile.
I almost drive her away in my car when she insisted she wouldn take the 4k on me until I make it 5k when the atm failed that morning.
I never expected or experienced what I got from her that morning as a youth corper. The girl is simply a wayward girl and she is capable of anything. I pity the guy who would end up with that girl.
she even said I wasnot man enough as I could only went on a round of sex with her not known to her that her stench pusy made me weak.
Re: Wale Fakile Responds To Girlfriend's Battery Allegations (Photo) by EmmyDe25(m): 9:07am On May 21, 2016
@Op, His name is Wale Fakinyo, not Fakile. Thanks
Re: Wale Fakile Responds To Girlfriend's Battery Allegations (Photo) by dipznano: 6:20pm On May 21, 2016
MsGlobalwonder:
hey boy, u want attention? I have plenty of it. How do you want it? Be definite don't just be idiotic about it sogbo? Cheers. grin grin

Awww... grow up or do u need fertilizer?? grin
Re: Wale Fakile Responds To Girlfriend's Battery Allegations (Photo) by MsGlobalwonder(f): 5:14am On May 22, 2016
dipznano:

Awww... grow up or do u need fertilizer?? grin
lool @ fertiliser cheesy that awkward moment when a stagnant and useless plant asks the Iroko if she needs fertiliser. Isn't it #Endtime? cheesy .you want to be petty? Be specific and concise little idiot. grin grin
Re: Wale Fakile Responds To Girlfriend's Battery Allegations (Photo) by dipznano: 11:20am On May 22, 2016
MsGlobalwonder:
lool @ fertiliser cheesy that awkward moment when a stagnant and useless plant asks the Iroko if she needs fertiliser. Isn't it #Endtime? cheesy .you want to be petty? Be specific and concise little idiot. grin grin

U are just a silly online bully, shows ow blur ur background is grin U woke up to type a troll at 5:14am shows u are as 'useful' as a fart in a spacesuit grin u wanking trollop, u are clearly dead from the neck up cry brains gone to the dogs, no doubts u are a plug-ugly minger grin ... It's ur funeral baby, enjoy it grin
Re: Wale Fakile Responds To Girlfriend's Battery Allegations (Photo) by MsGlobalwonder(f): 11:30am On May 22, 2016
dipznano:

U are just a silly online bully, shows ow blur ur background is grin U woke up to type a troll at 5:34am shows u are as 'useful' as a fart in a spacesuit grin u wanking trollop, u are clearly dead from the neck up cry brains gone to the dogs, no doubts u are a plug-ugly minger grin ... It's ur funeral baby, enjoy it grin
woke up to to reply you? Lol. I'm sorry boy but some of us do plenty stuffs that bring good money and not have bed-time. I reply when I can, u get? grin but be rest assured I will reply "in the fullness of time" grin Online bully u said? Are you a psycho too? angry because I remember clearly u quoted me to cast aspersions on me. And I asked you choose your battles wisely. You sons of idiot come online to cast aspersion on people and still form victim? Who hurt you as a child? Who molested you? Because only a bipolar person will start a war and still act the victim. One thing is sure, u're a child who can't even make any sentence without insulting your family. That was the reason I ask you choose your battle because I didn't understand why you had to mention me to insult me. I don't take anything online seriously because from experience I know it's timid little boys who still feed on mum's stipend that have plenty time to steer trouble online. I just relax and have fun by giving a befitting reply to trolls. Please, try hard to sound intelligent at least; I hate to have to condescend so low because I want to reply a scum. Biko upgrade. Cheers.
Re: Wale Fakile Responds To Girlfriend's Battery Allegations (Photo) by dipznano: 2:04pm On May 22, 2016
MsGlobalwonder:
woke up to to reply you? Lol. I'm sorry boy but some of us do plenty stuffs that bring good money and not have bed-time. I reply when I can, u get? grin but be rest assured I will reply "in the fullness of time" grin Online bully u said? Are you a psycho too? angry because I remember clearly u quoted me to cast aspersions on me. And I asked you choose your battles wisely. You sons of idiot come online to cast aspersion on people and still form victim? Who hurt you as a child? Who molested you? Because only a bipolar person will start a war and still act the victim. One thing is sure, u're a child who can't even make any sentence without insulting your family. That was the reason I ask you choose your battle because I didn't understand why you had to mention me to insult me. I don't take anything online seriously because from experience I know it's timid little boys who still feed on mum's stipend that have plenty time to steer trouble online. I just relax and have fun by giving a befitting reply to trolls. Please, try hard to sound intelligent at least; I hate to have to condescend so low because I want to reply a scum. Biko upgrade. Cheers.

Lmaooo... what an essay u Daft cow! I'm sure ur bp was very high typing dat well dat's d implication of severely damaged carotid and vertebral arteries cry , ur gormless nature is justified! cool Half-scholed git, in short walking dead

grin
Re: Wale Fakile Responds To Girlfriend's Battery Allegations (Photo) by praxisnetworks: 2:13pm On Jan 14, 2017
LEXYCOM:
50,000 naira for what? Na honey she pour inside d puccy........anyway, I don't believe the side of story that this guy is narrating
hmm
Re: Wale Fakile Responds To Girlfriend's Battery Allegations (Photo) by praxisnetworks: 2:17pm On Jan 14, 2017
dipznano:

Lmaooo... what an essay u Daft cow! I'm sure ur bp was very high typing dat well dat's d implication of severely damaged carotid and vertebral arteries cry , ur gormless nature is justified! cool Half-scholed git, in short walking dead

grin
you are sad
Re: Wale Fakile Responds To Girlfriend's Battery Allegations (Photo) by praxisnetworks: 2:19pm On Jan 14, 2017
Damfostopper:
Trust biitches word at ur own peril.... In D oda thread,.... D biitches wey bizzy cursing D guy without hearing D guy's part..... Fish brains everywia
lol
Re: Wale Fakile Responds To Girlfriend's Battery Allegations (Photo) by praxisnetworks: 2:24pm On Jan 14, 2017
Leoswaggs:
I hustle use my moni manage buy dvd of 1thousand,television 5thousand one gal go come wan destroy my property untop say she drink vodka..in short,as she dey touch d remote,she don sign her beating certificates..nonsense.. I go beat u pass d way freeze wife beat her husband.
see gbege

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

South African Woman Baths Husband With Hot Water For Cheating On Her (Photos) / I Beheaded 4 Children And Sold Each Head For N170k - Suspect / Four Men Beat A Policeman To Death In Ogun (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.