Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,796 members, 7,956,044 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:21 PM

Help Select The Best Color For My House - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Help Select The Best Color For My House (41057 Views)

Got Home Last Night And Was Told That My House Has Been Sold Without Notice / Please Who Can Explain This Visible Cracks On My House Wall / Sure and better deals...bend Down And Select!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Select The Best Color For My House by twinskenny(m): 11:45am On May 22, 2016
largehead:
Hello fellow nairalanders, I want you guys to help select the best colour that's gonna fit my house.. My choice is "DARK GREEN".. your choices would b highly appreciated.. God Bless y'all
look nice without paint...but cream will be lovely ..you can paint the parapet white
Re: Help Select The Best Color For My House by shyenar999(m): 11:55am On May 22, 2016
largehead:
Hello fellow nairalanders, I want you guys to help select the best colour that's gonna fit my house.. My choice is "DARK GREEN".. your choices would b highly appreciated.. God Bless y'all

Ponmo brown will b cool on dis,
Beta still u can go for tomato red smiley angry
Re: Help Select The Best Color For My House by babaMuna(m): 12:01pm On May 22, 2016
Where s the building located sir we produce supply and paint houses our product has Son award ( 08099474712) contact me Sir
largehead:
Re: Help Select The Best Color For My House by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 22, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
cream is a very nice and simple colour. I like it

No matter the architectural design, it will always beautify it.
Re: Help Select The Best Color For My House by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 22, 2016
shoyemiayodeji:

No matter the architectural design, it will always beautify it.
Gbam! That colour is just too beautiful. Not too dull and not too bright. Very cool
Re: Help Select The Best Color For My House by donbuchi1(m): 12:17pm On May 22, 2016
I am interested in the choice finally made
Re: Help Select The Best Color For My House by largehead: 12:25pm On May 22, 2016
Mrphilia:
so na you be this me and Victor came to the house yesterday
oya!!! I throway salute!!!..
Re: Help Select The Best Color For My House by Lee4s(m): 12:35pm On May 22, 2016
valencia25:
I suggest TOMATO RED!

Nigerians understand how valuable and special this particular paint is. Thank me later wink

BTW, that's a lovely house right there.

Pawpaw yellow nko?
Re: Help Select The Best Color For My House by Presidential22(m): 12:47pm On May 22, 2016
Purple or grey
Re: Help Select The Best Color For My House by Dchiefpriest(m): 1:10pm On May 22, 2016
largehead:
your building is very nice. All you need is a perfect finish . No matter what you are doing make sure you use off white or cream to complement the dominant color, if dark green is your choice is nice but is better with off white or cream. What about the inside? Has it been painted? Look below

1 Like

Re: Help Select The Best Color For My House by ibroziney(m): 1:14pm On May 22, 2016
Check dis out... https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10204751666700519&id=1502867253&set=a.1407057585454.2052486.1502867253&source=48
And u can also like our page on Facebook
https://m.facebook.com/Ziney-InteriorExterior-Decor-213930088958843/?ref=bookmarks
U can contact us tru those means...we'll offer u the best of the best at an affordable price.
Re: Help Select The Best Color For My House by largehead: 1:17pm On May 22, 2016
Dchiefpriest:
your building is very nice. All you need is a perfect finish . No matter what you are doing make sure you use off white or cream to complement the dominant color, if dark green is your choice is nice but is better with off white or cream. What about the inside? Has it been painted? Look below
Tnx sir.. d inside is painted...
Re: Help Select The Best Color For My House by benideey(m): 1:57pm On May 22, 2016
Try cream and bright lilac.

Re: Help Select The Best Color For My House by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 22, 2016
largehead:
Tnx sir.. d inside is painted...

Green! there are lot of variation of this, even Nairaland green use for quoted statements will do. Beige or light pink or mixture of blue with grey will do
Re: Help Select The Best Color For My House by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 22, 2016
EVILFOREST:
BLACK all through

Hmmmmm,black ke?
No wonder you are evil forest.
Re: Help Select The Best Color For My House by ibroziney(m): 2:18pm On May 22, 2016
Try pale mush room colour...it would match d tiles on d wall and chocolate for d pillars and white for d parapet or what is it called...
I can help u with this tho... 08186288962
Re: Help Select The Best Color For My House by kizyalex10(m): 3:09pm On May 22, 2016
Dark green nd light green tex coat is the best bro.dark green for d outside while d light green for d inside balcony.then for the interior,use a designer yellow.
Re: Help Select The Best Color For My House by JoBabs(m): 3:50pm On May 22, 2016
largehead:

God bless you sir, why don't you consider using the stone tiles so as to avoid repainting in the future... that would also beautify the house...

1 Like

Re: Help Select The Best Color For My House by mikolo80: 3:59pm On May 22, 2016
largehead:
all black
Re: Help Select The Best Color For My House by watino: 4:29pm On May 22, 2016
Princelegacylemoha:
Since a choice of brit stone tiles has already been used , combine it with cream milk or faded choco-brown , then separate the wall bridge with a white ton-in-ton edge pop , that's my contribution.

Hi Bro can you send me the plan of this house? I want to look it into perhaps we can work things out. I am in Abuja
Re: Help Select The Best Color For My House by platinumtt: 4:36pm On May 22, 2016
You can trust Dulux soft stone for the main building n Dulux brilliant white for the pillars, Cornish etc. If you do not mind, pls contact the me at Dulux colour centre Utako gouba Plaza by chisco transport and ask for the colour Consultant. Thanks
Re: Help Select The Best Color For My House by cr80vity(m): 5:13pm On May 22, 2016
ZoggingMaster:
Since you don't have any color in mind, why not ask your wife or a woman who is very important in your life. If you follow her choice, you'll score some points in her heart and you'll be very glad. Ideas on NL will just get you more confused.
follow this guy's advice
Re: Help Select The Best Color For My House by valencia25(m): 5:17pm On May 22, 2016
Lee4s:

Pawpaw yellow nko?
It's too cheap, we want something expensive.
Re: Help Select The Best Color For My House by platinumtt: 5:39pm On May 22, 2016
You can trust Dulux soft stone for the main building n Dulux brilliant white for the pillars, Cornish etc. If you do not mind, pls contact the me at Dulux colour centre Utako gouba Plaza by chisco transport and ask for the colour Consultant. Thanks.

At Dulux we offer free colour advisory services, in addition we are the leaders in the paint market. With over 12,000 colours u can always bank on us for professionalism.
Pls contact any of our centres at Utako, Gwarimpa, Garki and Wuse 11.
Re: Help Select The Best Color For My House by adellam16(f): 5:40pm On May 22, 2016
largehead:
like seriously?
Re: Help Select The Best Color For My House by platinumtt: 5:42pm On May 22, 2016
Further contact: 08136917612( Mama T)
Re: Help Select The Best Color For My House by milvet(f): 12:30am On May 23, 2016
I+can+help+you+with+that.+I+am+a+paint+producer.+Cameo+will+be+perfect+for+the+outside.+Contact+me+justgenee%40gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Notorious Ota Land-Grabber Elijah Adeogun aka Killer Arrested In Ogun State / Building Plan Approval Requirements And Processes In Nigeria / Construction Of 8flats, 4units Of 2bdrms /4 Units Of Mini Flats By Rotecch77

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.