Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

Help Select The Best Color For My House - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Help Select The Best Color For My House (40062 Views)

Got Home Last Night And Was Told That My House Has Been Sold Without Notice / Please Who Can Explain This Visible Cracks On My House Wall / Sure and better deals...bend Down And Select!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Select The Best Color For My House by mtchris(m): 8:41am On May 22, 2016
GREEN: This hue is traditionally known as the colour of nature. It is cool, peaceful and natural. It blends well with other colours especially white and it's associated with hope and envy.
Re: Help Select The Best Color For My House by obinnashady(m): 8:41am On May 22, 2016
largehead:
Hello fellow nairalanders, I want you guys to help select the best colour that's gonna fit my house.. My choice is "DARK GREEN".. your choices would b highly appreciated.. God Bless y'all
Dark green,u be gongo,GcA?
Re: Help Select The Best Color For My House by mtchris(m): 8:42am On May 22, 2016
VIOLET: It is the colour of the royals. It is associated with dignity and mystery. It is dramatic and works well with other colours.
BLUE, GREEN and VIOLET are known as COOL COLOURS.

1 Like

Re: Help Select The Best Color For My House by mtchris(m): 8:43am On May 22, 2016
BLACK: It is mysterious, serene and dramatic. It symbolizes wisdom and death. It gives a shade to another hue when added in small amounts to the hue.

1 Like

Re: Help Select The Best Color For My House by mtchris(m): 8:43am On May 22, 2016
WHITE: It depicts youth, freshness, innocence, purity, faith and peace. It can also make a colour appear clearer and lighter thereby giving the hue a tint.
WHITE and BLACK are referred to as NEUTRALS

Make a choice cheesy

1 Like

Re: Help Select The Best Color For My House by udemedia3(m): 8:45am On May 22, 2016
largehead:
Hello fellow nairalanders, I want you guys to help select the best colour that's gonna fit my house.. My choice is "DARK GREEN".. your choices would b highly appreciated.. God Bless y'all
contact me let me give u 3D designs of the house with colours that will bring out the aesthetic value of ur house.. Secondly my company may do painting if our service merit ur interest. Call or whats app 081 4414 9500
Re: Help Select The Best Color For My House by Princelegacylemoha(m): 8:53am On May 22, 2016
Since a choice of brit stone tiles has already been used , combine it with cream milk or faded choco-brown , then separate the wall bridge with a white ton-in-ton edge pop , that's my contribution.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Select The Best Color For My House by VocalWalls: 8:55am On May 22, 2016
largehead:

Sadly, I didn't see this on time. Everything you need is here.
www.vocalwalls.com
I could say coffee and cream.
Re: Help Select The Best Color For My House by House24(m): 9:02am On May 22, 2016
As professional painter white will go for wall facade nd calabash Brown to the pillers to fit the wall ties Design. tx
Re: Help Select The Best Color For My House by Chelseafan1: 9:14am On May 22, 2016
largehead:

Use this color smiley

Re: Help Select The Best Color For My House by Hormoniyi25(m): 9:18am On May 22, 2016
ZoggingMaster:
Since you don't have any color in mind, why not ask your wife or a woman who is very important in your life. If you follow her choice, you'll score some points in her heart and you'll be very glad. Ideas on NL will just get you more confused.

Sounds hash but it's the plain truth
Re: Help Select The Best Color For My House by largehead: 9:25am On May 22, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Use this color smiley
Tnx sir

1 Like

Re: Help Select The Best Color For My House by possibilita(m): 9:25am On May 22, 2016
Look at the house,it already looks painted,juts use the colours u see cos they seem beautiful,cream fits those pillars right and yellow 4 the walls.

1 Like

Re: Help Select The Best Color For My House by Nobody: 9:31am On May 22, 2016
Blue blue blue

Royal blue grin
Re: Help Select The Best Color For My House by Chelseafan1: 9:32am On May 22, 2016
largehead:
Tnx sir

You welcome sir, please, how much does that handrail, balutrade cost, I love it, wanna use it for the house im handling.
Re: Help Select The Best Color For My House by smiley001(m): 9:35am On May 22, 2016
[quote author=Morewealth121 post=45853833]some time its funny when some painters come in here and gives total odd ideas. bro you need to give a better colour that will complement the colour on the roof. As interior designers. you can use relatively light grey and cameo. example of what am talking about.

@Op: go with this advise. This is a home here not a house...totally complete(money is good oo).

Check my signature.
Re: Help Select The Best Color For My House by Bizzyliss(m): 9:37am On May 22, 2016
Onyekwelu7:
I think cream is the best color, use (3040)textcote,then use also off white for the pillars. Am a professional paint that's why i chosed them for you.call me if u need more details @08038740960
1702 not 3040

1 Like

Re: Help Select The Best Color For My House by largehead: 9:38am On May 22, 2016
Chelseafan1:

You welcome sir, please, how much does that handrail, balutrade cost, I love it, wanna use it for the house im handling.
to b frank with u sir, I have totally forgotten d amount I got it.. but I am gonna ask..
Re: Help Select The Best Color For My House by Chelseafan1: 9:39am On May 22, 2016
largehead:
to b frank with u sir, I have totally forgotten d amount I got it.. but I am gonna ask..

Kindly ask please, someone told me it's very costly but it's what I love.
Tnx
Re: Help Select The Best Color For My House by Kingnonny(m): 9:40am On May 22, 2016
From the look of the building I would suggest the colour of the tiles at the basement of the two pillars in front and in the entrance frame, with cream or white for the pillars and other frames. Thank me later
Re: Help Select The Best Color For My House by Osinachiadinma: 9:47am On May 22, 2016
Give it biege/calabash colour on the out side and dark red on the sit-out. Whatever color you chose should relate with the crack tiles.
Re: Help Select The Best Color For My House by mikeljack(m): 9:50am On May 22, 2016
TDonald:
I Suggest Black or Red
na baba lawo house grin
TDonald:
I Suggest Black or Red
na baba lawo house
Re: Help Select The Best Color For My House by mikeljack(m): 9:51am On May 22, 2016
na cultist huz ;Dna cultist huz
Re: Help Select The Best Color For My House by cybriz82(m): 9:56am On May 22, 2016
Which wife again? No b d wife pic u dey see so dat y he ask which colour him go pain d wife..every oda wife na counterfeit.
Re: Help Select The Best Color For My House by kenmaro: 10:00am On May 22, 2016
Congrats on your build! Your choice of dark green would have been a very good choice on your black roof and considering the dusty environment. But because of the touches of brown you have on the wall tiles you used on the ground floor, green would be an off colour. I will suggest light brown (see image attachment). Then for the parapet, an off white to shade the black roof on the light brown.
Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Help Select The Best Color For My House by Bishops10(m): 10:03am On May 22, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
cream is a very nice and simple colour. I like it
That's the colours of houses everywhere
Re: Help Select The Best Color For My House by Nobody: 10:06am On May 22, 2016
Bishops10:

That's the colours of houses everywhere
not everywhere actually grin
Re: Help Select The Best Color For My House by Georgeisco2007: 10:11am On May 22, 2016
SANDOSKI:
I love Coffee brown[Roof] and cream....gringringrin

That's the choice I wanted to say too. To blend with the brown tiles
Re: Help Select The Best Color For My House by lardeipo(f): 10:18am On May 22, 2016
EVILFOREST:
BLACK all through
Blood of Jesus!!!
Re: Help Select The Best Color For My House by Bishops10(m): 10:46am On May 22, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
not everywhere actually grin
You live in Bariga?
Re: Help Select The Best Color For My House by comodo: 11:13am On May 22, 2016
largehead:
You already got tiles on d walls. Pale mushroom will give u a good blend with d roof. & Brilliant white for d parapet. thank me later.
Re: Help Select The Best Color For My House by Mrphilia: 11:37am On May 22, 2016
largehead:
so na you be this me and Victor came to the house yesterday

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fire @ Mikano Office, VI: Two Persons Confirmed Dead - Eyewitness (video) / How Much To Build A Hotel In Nigeria (lagos, Anambara, Owerri) / The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.