Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,196 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Construction Of Detached 5bedroom Duplex @ Ikorodu In Progress - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Of Detached 5bedroom Duplex @ Ikorodu In Progress (3321 Views)

Fully Detached 5bedroom Duplex To Let In Updc Estate Lekki 1. / Lekki Phase1!!!!!! Fully Detached 5bedroom Solid Home / Construction Of My 3bedroom Flat All Ensuite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Of Detached 5bedroom Duplex @ Ikorodu In Progress by Nobody: 5:12am On Jun 14, 2016
[quote author=msogunro post=46550391][/quote]

25.425M by 9.5M
Re: Construction Of Detached 5bedroom Duplex @ Ikorodu In Progress by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 22, 2016
K.C SYSTEMS LTD

Construction of Detached 5bedroom duplex @ Ikorodu in progress.

PROGRESS OF WORK
1) Columns and lintels formwork remove
2) Block work to slab level completed
2) Upper slab formwork in progress

Pictures bellow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Construction Of Detached 5bedroom Duplex @ Ikorodu In Progress by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 27, 2016
K.C SYSTEMS LTD

PROGRESS OF WORK
1) Upper floor Slab and its beam formwork in progress
2) Upper floor slab reinforcements in progress

1 Share

Re: Construction Of Detached 5bedroom Duplex @ Ikorodu In Progress by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 27, 2016
More site pictures

1 Share

Re: Construction Of Detached 5bedroom Duplex @ Ikorodu In Progress by Nobody: 8:10am On Jun 30, 2016
More pictures

1 Share

Re: Construction Of Detached 5bedroom Duplex @ Ikorodu In Progress by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 04, 2016
K.C SYSTEMS LTD

PROGRESS OF WORK
1) Reinforcements 95% completed
2) Electrical conduit piping in progress

1 Share

Re: Construction Of Detached 5bedroom Duplex @ Ikorodu In Progress by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 06, 2016
K.C SYSTEMS LTD

PROGRESS OF WORK
1) Reinforcements 99.7% completed
2) Electrical conduit piping in completed on slab
3) Mechanical conduit piping in completed on slab
4) Wood formwork 99.8% completed

1 Share

Re: Construction Of Detached 5bedroom Duplex @ Ikorodu In Progress by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 08, 2016
K.C SYSTEMS LTD

Upper concrete slab completed

If you have never seen me on site pictures thats me the man with a big smile smiley

All thanks to my maker JESUS and my faithful followers for your generous support so far.

Feel free to clink on this linkhttp://www.nairaland.com/3119394/construction-detached-3bedroom-flats-2

Above link takes you to another project I am handling at Sagam. I started it about 2weeks from this. By next week I will do the upper floor slab concrete cast.

1 Share

Re: Construction Of Detached 5bedroom Duplex @ Ikorodu In Progress by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 17, 2016
K.C SYSTEMS LTD

PROGRESS OF WORK
1) Upper floor slab blocksetting in progress
2) Upper floor slab reinforcements work in progress cheesy

1 Share

Re: Construction Of Detached 5bedroom Duplex @ Ikorodu In Progress by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 18, 2016
K.C SYSTEMS LTD

PROGRESS OF WORK
2) Upper floor slab reinforcements work in progress
3) Upper floor slab formwork in progress

1 Share

Re: Construction Of Detached 5bedroom Duplex @ Ikorodu In Progress by donpetuchi: 5:49pm On Jul 18, 2016
Good job K.C SYSTEMS LTD
Could you share the floow plans so we can appreciate the layout?

PROGRESS OF WORK
3) Upper floor slab formwork in progress[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Construction Of Detached 5bedroom Duplex @ Ikorodu In Progress by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 02, 2016
donpetuchi:
Good job K.C SYSTEMS LTD
Could you share the floow plans so we can appreciate the layout?

PROGRESS OF WORK
3) Upper floor slab formwork in progress

Thanks for the kind remark. You will find the drawings at the first page of this thread.
Re: Construction Of Detached 5bedroom Duplex @ Ikorodu In Progress by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 02, 2016
K.C SYSTEMS LTD

PROGRESS OF WORK
1) Upper floor lintel formworks completed
2) Fence beam in progress

1 Share

Re: Construction Of Detached 5bedroom Duplex @ Ikorodu In Progress by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 18, 2016
My faithful followers on nairaland,

building construction work at Ikorodu have been put on hold due to reasons best known to my good client.

Kindly bear with me for a month or more, I will surely be back to complete all construction works.

Thank you
Re: Construction Of Detached 5bedroom Duplex @ Ikorodu In Progress by yusluvad(m): 1:20pm On Aug 18, 2016
Well Done Sir @Op

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Detached 5bedroom Duplex @ Ikorodu In Progress by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 18, 2016
yusluvad:
Well Done Sir @Op

Thanks
Re: Construction Of Detached 5bedroom Duplex @ Ikorodu In Progress by adewaleID: 10:08pm On Aug 18, 2016
You are doing a good job, cant wait to see the roofing.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Detached 5bedroom Duplex @ Ikorodu In Progress by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 20, 2016
adewaleID:
You are doing a good job, cant wait to see the roofing.

As soon as the client is ready the roof will be done. Thanks bro
Re: Construction Of Detached 5bedroom Duplex @ Ikorodu In Progress by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 31, 2017
KCSYSTEMS LTD
Architect and Builder
Re: Construction Of Detached 5bedroom Duplex @ Ikorodu In Progress by chuksjuve(m): 2:44pm On Jul 31, 2017
kcsystems:
KC SYSTEMS LTD

Quite a while I posted some of my construction works on my thread, all thanks to God i am back in full force.

The above construction work took a while to post due to insufficient time but all the same I have sum up all work progress and pictures for your view.

PROGRESS OF WORK
1) Reinforced concrete ground beams completed
2) Back fill and soil compaction completed
3) Reinforced concrete ground floor slab in progress.

Pictures below

Good job well done.

contact us for your horticulture and gardening service..

we simply add value to your real estate projects using flowers..

check my signature for more
Re: Construction Of Detached 5bedroom Duplex @ Ikorodu In Progress by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 31, 2017
KCSYSTEMS LTD.
Architect and Builder
Re: Construction Of Detached 5bedroom Duplex @ Ikorodu In Progress by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 31, 2017
KCSYSTEMS LTD.
Architect and Builder

SCOPE OF WORKS
Architectural designs
Structural designs
Electrical designs
Mechanical designs
Building construction
Re: Construction Of Detached 5bedroom Duplex @ Ikorodu In Progress by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 05, 2019
THANK YOU ALL FOR MAKING 2018 A FRUITFUL YEAR FOR US
WE SINCERELY APPRECIATE YOUR PATRONAGE
*WISHING YOU A PROSPEROUS 2019*

(1) (2) (Reply)

Modern Architectural Designs For Fellow Nairaland Members / Thread For Monthly Rent Accom. / Sales of Land / The Furnishing Of Owerri Royal Manor By Mercylyn Interiors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.