Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,946 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

Rapson - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rapson (2334 Views)

Rapson Calling! / Rapson Latest Info / Rapson! Rapson! Rapson! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rapson by victorkc(m): 6:40pm On Aug 18, 2009
Bros abeg what is happening to this country,
can anybody tell me anything about risk and accident
prevention society of nigeria after swindling us of #3500 for
application forms.Now the FRSC has denied knowledge of any organisation lke that.
Re: Rapson by ifyeve1(f): 10:20am On Aug 19, 2009
check the guidian of 13th august 2009, use see the interview information i.e 29th august women centre abuja
Re: Rapson by femaks(m): 2:04pm On Aug 20, 2009
I couldnt get access to 13th August Guardian, but can u just brief us on the write up cos nobody ever said he/she was shortlisted for the interview.
Thanks
Re: Rapson by owokunle: 10:32pm On Aug 20, 2009
omo,rapson na thief ooo.FRSC has disclaim them.forget them
Re: Rapson by ifyeve1(f): 11:11am On Aug 21, 2009
please the interview is on 29th august , women centre, by 8am . if u apply come for the written interview. rapson is not under road safety they are an ngo pleaseeeeeeee. it is an independent organisation. i can,t say morethan this. or visit www.rapsonsafety.com
Re: Rapson by rickie4us(m): 10:46am On Aug 26, 2009
I got an invitation for an interview on Saturday in Abuja also. I am skeptical about them. I will try them out though ,
One thing that is really scary about them is that they are asking for N3,500 and they also say that they are going to employ 30,000 people.
Na wa o ,
Re: Rapson by pharmow: 11:16pm On Aug 26, 2009
whether they are suspicious or not have been invited for interview on saturday 29 in abuja and i will be going.Ify-eve it seems u know alot about the company cos ur comments is in all blogs are u working there? or a stakeholder?can u help with wat the test or interview is going to be like.
Re: Rapson by ifyeve1(f): 1:43pm On Aug 27, 2009
the test is just like that of cbn that involves english, maths and general paper and do,t forget to come with ur original credentials. it is important. wish u all d best.
Re: Rapson by lawenjins(m): 8:08am On Aug 28, 2009
Well i am heading for the interview, hope to be there tomorrow
and FYI when i bought the form i was able to log on to their website to read a brief on their nature of work and scheme of service however to my utmost surprise the very day i got the invitation i tried logging onto the site but guess what the site did not preview.
Re: Rapson by finewine1(m): 6:55am On Aug 29, 2009
pius, is that offer still on?
Re: Rapson by bujones(f): 2:39pm On Aug 29, 2009
pls guy hw was the interview,i cldnt cum for it,got the invitation though

(1) (Reply)

Galaxy Backbone Apt Test! / 14 Toyin Street Ikeja Interview / Vacancy: Petrol Station Attendant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.