Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,317 members, 7,957,833 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:27 PM

Is This Really Change - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This Really Change (305 Views)

Buhari Has Really Change As We Await Some Of The Change Promises / Is This Really Nigeria's Defence Formation? How Balanced / Is This Really Dasuki Spraying Money In Private Jet?... Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is This Really Change by praisecity(m): 11:05pm On May 19, 2016
IS THE SLOGAN REALLY CHANGE, SHOULD THE SLOGAN BE CHANGED OR WE FORGOT TO ASK IF THE CHANGE WAS FOR GOOD? APC, the home of deceits and lies. They came on board criticizing Jonathan has if they are the Masiah, they preached the gospel of CHANGE as if the change was for good. Thanks for fighting Corruption but life was so better even with a corrupt government, if u claim you have won war against Boko Haram, I will say Boko Haram has just changed location and name calling themselves Fulani herdsmen. What APC crucified Jonathan for is their almanac today, please where is the CHANGE. No employment, crash in economy, devaluation of naira, raise in pump price, increase in cost of leaving and same rate of income, what a CHANGE with agony. APC keeps blaming others with their misfortune, from Jonathan to Saraki. I think I will be the next to be blamed for increase in pump price. These people feed, cloth and live in the house built from our money, ride and fuel their car with our money when the little left with us can't sustain our feeding. If fuel sells # 350per liter in Abuja, what is the fate of my parents in the village, if u can't afford 3square mean in Abuja, what would have happened to my brothers in the village. ....$ dollars recovered here that billion$ recovered there but we still travel abroad for petty loans. And to those comparing our pump price to other non oil producing countries remember to compare the minimum wages, remember to compare the cost of living, remember to compare the unemployment, remember to compare the economy, remember to compare the wealth, remember to compare their workforce and also compare to other OPEC countries. I still stand with Nigeria and not to the BAD CHANGE. Nigeria is my own, Nigeria is my Home.

(1) (Reply)

#change A Gradual Process / Impossible' Fight Against 'niger Delta Avengers-buhari Can't On His Own / Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.