Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

1 Million Naira In Fixed Deposit For 3 Months - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 1 Million Naira In Fixed Deposit For 3 Months (17426 Views)

Fixed Deposit For 30 Days: I Need An Expert's Advice. / Offshore Investment In Fixed Income Market Now $12bn / Zenith Bank Fixed Deposit Interest Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

1 Million Naira In Fixed Deposit For 3 Months by cutemoses(m): 7:07pm On Aug 18, 2009
does anyone have any idea what 1 million naira in fixed deposit will yield in 3 months. In a bank like oceanic.
Re: 1 Million Naira In Fixed Deposit For 3 Months by melikey(f): 9:38am On Aug 19, 2009
its not much, probably not more than 40k for 3months, not sure of oceanic's fixed deposit rates
but i know its similar for most banks,for 1 million its not more than 13% interest for 365days
the more the money,the higher the interest rates though
Re: 1 Million Naira In Fixed Deposit For 3 Months by ovdot(m): 10:32am On Aug 19, 2009
Investing N1,000,000 for 90 days @ 13% would give you N32,054.79 in interest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 1 Million Naira In Fixed Deposit For 3 Months by cutemoses(m): 8:43pm On Aug 19, 2009
Thanks.
Re: 1 Million Naira In Fixed Deposit For 3 Months by whatalife: 8:56pm On Aug 19, 2009
I learnt some microfinance bank are doing 4% per month on min of N10,000,000. Can some confirm this pls.
Re: 1 Million Naira In Fixed Deposit For 3 Months by ajileko: 10:15pm On Aug 19, 2009
Don't go with micro Bank, they are too risky.
Re: 1 Million Naira In Fixed Deposit For 3 Months by Seun(m): 12:04am On Aug 20, 2009
Hmm. Oceanic.
Re: 1 Million Naira In Fixed Deposit For 3 Months by tokoro: 9:16am On Aug 21, 2009
Eco has a high yield investment note dat pays 25% p.a.
U can even use d note as collateral.
Cal 07035866823 or mail tony.okorodudu@yahoo.com for any enquiries.
Re: 1 Million Naira In Fixed Deposit For 3 Months by honprof1(m): 9:07am On May 27, 2013
cutemoses: does anyone have any idea what 1 million naira in fixed deposit will yield in 3 months. In a bank like oceanic.

Good Morning , Treasury and Financial Services ( TFS )--- A CBN Foremost Finance House at Reinsurance House Marina offers Up to 18 % PA , For minimum of 90 days u will earn more in the Finance house than any bank ,You will appreciate investing with us from the line of business of ours and you can derive the following benefits in investing with us ------- Competitive Interest rate , Good return on Investment for business expansion if there is any, and most time the family men and women whom we have for clients usually take the Interest for Upfront and Invest in Life Assurance for their Children.
Re: 1 Million Naira In Fixed Deposit For 3 Months by hammerh(f): 5:31pm On Jun 05, 2013
@cutemoses, i can give you 5% every month. Contact me on hilda4uu@yahoo.com
Re: 1 Million Naira In Fixed Deposit For 3 Months by valdubem(m): 5:51pm On Jun 05, 2013
Re: 1 Million Naira In Fixed Deposit For 3 Months by Epphy(m): 10:09am On Sep 15, 2014
honprof1:
Good Morning , Treasury and Financial Services ( TFS )--- A CBN Foremost Finance House at Reinsurance House Marina offers Up to 18 % PA , For minimum of 90 days u will earn more in the Finance house than any bank ,You will appreciate investing with us from the line of business of ours and you can derive the following benefits in investing with us ------- Competitive Interest rate , Good return on Investment for business expansion if there is any, and most time the family men and women whom we have for clients usually take the Interest for Upfront and Invest in Life Assurance for their Children.

Hello hornprof1, please what is the current rate your company offers?
Re: 1 Million Naira In Fixed Deposit For 3 Months by Moneyb: 11:10am On Sep 15, 2014
Well, to be candid i think sometimes one could be short of investmet ideas. That is why i advise that anytime you have idle funds or investable funds instead of putting it in a bank account where it will be yielding little or next to nothing, why not give to competent fund managers like http://marketsgain.net/fund-management-service/ where you are sure of good returns every 3 months. They are tested and trusted. At least 50% every investment cycle which runs for 3 months. Contact them if you are in doubts.
Re: 1 Million Naira In Fixed Deposit For 3 Months by kaposky(f): 3:54pm On Sep 15, 2014
You can join my fast growing oil and gas organisation here in Nigeria with some of the money
and within three months , my organisation is proud to be paying you over N500,000 per month if you are hard working.
Test and see. If it does not work, I will give you your capital back.
Contact me from my signature below.
Re: 1 Million Naira In Fixed Deposit For 3 Months by Seniorwriter(m): 10:53am On Jul 05, 2022
@OP Nigeria banks don't consider customers that do such savings because they are rippers...they respect and ardour you when you have the ability to borrow in millions or billions for interest rates as a business person that is successful with it.

Anytime I see or come across perps with good monies but yet they are financially unintelligent on how to increase wealth and their financial capacity with their capital.
$2,500(1million) is enough to earn you @least $500 monthly doing more than five consumables trading from corn starch to milk flavour to setting up a sales funnel for bakers or chefs with such capital.

Moreso with such amount invested on the online space(Internet community) a 50% ROI is assured with any of affiliate marketing to e-commerce to drop shipping or digital training e-hubs.

In another news as long as you have a browsing gadget and access to internet and you have need for mentorship on how to earn @least $100 weekly or monthly via online then quote me with your enquiry or enquires.

dacool1:

I'm interested
Do you have skill(s) or capital ...? State what you've gat.

@Seniorwriter
Re: 1 Million Naira In Fixed Deposit For 3 Months by dacool1(m): 12:05pm On Jul 05, 2022
Seniorwriter:
@OP Nigeria banks don't consider customers that do such savings because they are rippers...they respect and ardour you when you have the ability to borrow in millions or billions for interest rates as a business person that is successful with it.

Anytime I see or come across perps with good monies but yet they are financially unintelligent on how to increase wealth and their financial capacity with their capital.
$2,500(1million) is enough to earn you @least $500 monthly doing more than five consumables trading from corn starch to milk flavour to setting up a sales funnel for bakers or chefs with such capital.

Moreso with such amount invested on the online space(Internet community) a 50% ROI is assured with any of affiliate marketing to e-commerce to drop shipping or digital training e-hubs.

In another news as long as you have a browsing gadget and access to internet and you have need for mentorship on how to earn @least $100 weekly or monthly via online then quote me with your enquiry or enquires.

@Seniorwriter

I'm interested
Re: 1 Million Naira In Fixed Deposit For 3 Months by Freelane33(m): 2:13pm On Jul 05, 2022
cutemoses:
does anyone have any idea what 1 million naira in fixed deposit will yield in 3 months. In a bank like oceanic.
Put your money somewhere it’s gonna save you later

(1) (Reply)

Making Money Online Through Pay-per-view, Surveys, Captcha Etc / Forbes Enlists Oscar Onyema, NSE Boss, In “10 Most Powerful Men In Africa” List / Banks With Best Fixed Deposit Rates? 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.