Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Hair And Dreadlocks - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Hair And Dreadlocks (1422 Views)

Bald Head Man Rocking Dreadlocks Shows Off Swag (photos) / Mololo.org Beauty Achieve - Learn A Lot About Your Hair And Skin / How To Care For Dreadlocks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hair And Dreadlocks by dreadywizzy(m): 1:55am On May 20, 2016
Are you looking for a place were you can fix different varieties of hair styles and make your dreadlocks with wax and without wax. Also we loosen dreadlocks for those who are tired of their lock,you don't have to cut your dreadlocks,you can loosen it. Facebook page wizzy beatle hair and dreadlocks,twitter :bugabeatle,instagram :wizzy beatle, whatsapp: +2348038633217

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hair And Dreadlocks by Nobody: 3:41am On May 20, 2016
What do you use for dreadlocks without wax?
Re: Hair And Dreadlocks by dreadywizzy(m): 10:22pm On May 20, 2016
I use sea salt and lock and twist
Re: Hair And Dreadlocks by corisande: 5:38am On May 21, 2016
Where are you based? I've been wanting to lock my hair (still thinking about it though).
Re: Hair And Dreadlocks by dreadywizzy(m): 11:18am On May 21, 2016
Am based in lagos, nigeria
Re: Hair And Dreadlocks by 0molara: 4:52pm On May 21, 2016
Where in lagos and are you sure you can loose dreadlock? I have not retouched my hair in the last one year but there is still sign of relaxer at the tip, can it be used for dreadlock
Re: Hair And Dreadlocks by dreadywizzy(m): 6:14pm On May 21, 2016
Am @ toyin street,ikeja
Re: Hair And Dreadlocks by dreadywizzy(m): 6:18pm On May 21, 2016
U can go to my page on facebook book to see the recent dreadlocks that I loosened. My page is wizzy beatle hair and dreadlocks . Don't forget to like the page

(1) (Reply)

Toprated Hairstyles / 2 Things You Never Knew About Modelling In Nigeria / Quality Plain And Pattern Materials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.