Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,041 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Kimora Lee & Djimon Hounsou Put To Bed. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kimora Lee & Djimon Hounsou Put To Bed. (8102 Views)

Chika Ike Shows Off Her Kimora Lee-inspired Closet (photos) / Is This Appropriate? Kimora Lee Goes Coverless Infront Of Her 4years Old Son / Djimon Hounsou And Kimora Lee-Simmons Split (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kimora Lee & Djimon Hounsou Put To Bed. by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 18, 2009
Kimora Lee Simmons and Djimon Hounsou are the proud parents of a brand new baby boy!

The Baby Phat CEO, 34, announced the big news on Twitter in a post on Saturday that says, "It's a boy! Thanks to everyone out there for all your well wishes!"

"Both mother and child are doing great," a rep for Kimora Lee Simmons tells PEOPLE.

Although a name and details of the birth have yet to be released, Simmons promised there will be "more to come" in her Twitter update – and there's reason to believe she'll keep her word

Of course she doesnt have to be a girl. . .  cheesy

Happy New Born Child and hope the yet undisclosed baby takes after his father.

Re: Kimora Lee & Djimon Hounsou Put To Bed. by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 18, 2009
source: http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20282310,00.html
Re: Kimora Lee & Djimon Hounsou Put To Bed. by MadMax1(f): 8:35pm On Aug 18, 2009
I remeber this guy as a Calvin Kelin model and in the Maddonna video. Freakin' hot. Love his acting, and how natural he is. The real deals don't fake 'em, like Nollywood is won't to do. Congrats o, baba ikoko.

But Kimora has turned him into an African man proper. See his face like Baba Suwe.
Re: Kimora Lee & Djimon Hounsou Put To Bed. by davidif: 3:03am On Aug 19, 2009
Kimora Lee & Djimon Hounsou Put To Bed.

Put to bed?? Naija and there English sha.  grin grin grin grin I don't think i've ever heard that since i came to yanki, he be like say na only naija people dey use am.
Re: Kimora Lee & Djimon Hounsou Put To Bed. by Nobody: 4:05am On Aug 19, 2009
I remember this guy as a Calvin Kelin model[/b]

Yea, Djimon is a model still, a top class one at that.

@davidi, prOF. So what shoulda been the correct phrase?? And mind u, Inglish na English wether lame or standing. LOL cheesy
Re: Kimora Lee & Djimon Hounsou Put To Bed. by davidif: 5:30am On Aug 19, 2009
@davidi, prOF. So what shoulda been the correct phrase?? And mind u, Inglish na English wether lame or standing. LOL

he he he.
Re: Kimora Lee & Djimon Hounsou Put To Bed. by spikedcylinder: 10:42am On Aug 19, 2009
Mad_Max:

See his face like Baba Suwe.

Chei. Who gave you this kain bad mouth? grin
Re: Kimora Lee & Djimon Hounsou Put To Bed. by MadMax1(f): 4:18pm On Aug 20, 2009
lol no be una? The guy packs some serious heat tho. I like him and his movies.
Re: Kimora Lee & Djimon Hounsou Put To Bed. by dreamara(f): 4:38pm On Aug 20, 2009
hiss. stale news. we have already seen the baby and he has Kimora's lips and his daddy's color. cute baby, but he's three months now. making it stale news
Re: Kimora Lee & Djimon Hounsou Put To Bed. by MadMax1(f): 4:44pm On Aug 20, 2009
We no hear o. So it's news. Post the baby's photo naw.
Re: Kimora Lee & Djimon Hounsou Put To Bed. by Nobody: 4:39am On Aug 22, 2009
Common gurl ^ Stale or no stale, Nuws is Nuws get that. tongue
Re: Kimora Lee & Djimon Hounsou Put To Bed. by shotster50(m): 12:34am On Aug 25, 2009
Djimon Hounsou DID NOT ''put to bed''.
Re: Kimora Lee & Djimon Hounsou Put To Bed. by spikedcylinder: 4:46pm On Aug 25, 2009
He put someone to bed, huh?
Re: Kimora Lee & Djimon Hounsou Put To Bed. by nellaluv(f): 5:44pm On Aug 25, 2009
I don't why d cute and mega rich chics goes for d beast.Just like Heidi klum and seal tagged"beauty and d beast",nw my kimora.I guess beauty is in d eyes of d beholder,or maybe love is blind. Im still happy 4 her,she's gotten a boy at last. kiss
Re: Kimora Lee & Djimon Hounsou Put To Bed. by davidif: 2:18am On Aug 26, 2009
I don't why d cute and mega rich chics goes for d beast.Just like Heidi klum and seal tagged"beauty and d beast",nw my kimora.I guess beauty is in d eyes of d beholder,or maybe love is blind. Im still happy 4 her,she's gotten a boy at last.

He is not a beast, he is simply gorgeous. My akata friend that i asked said "he sexy". Also, see how the women were falling for him in the movie "beauty shop", they don't do that to Seal do they?
Re: Kimora Lee & Djimon Hounsou Put To Bed. by spikedcylinder: 3:54pm On Aug 26, 2009
Abi na Kimora be beast sef.
Re: Kimora Lee & Djimon Hounsou Put To Bed. by kaypumpin2(m): 5:21pm On Aug 26, 2009
davidif:

He is not a beast, he is simply gorgeous. My akata friend that i asked said "he sexy". Also, see how the women were falling for him in the movie "beauty shop", they don't do that to Seal do they?

Even Jack Black will elicit the same emotions if asked to play the same role,no be acting? grin tongue Djimon is cool though.

spikedcylinder:

Abi na Kimora be beast sef.
Once again,YOU have judged correctly.
Re: Kimora Lee & Djimon Hounsou Put To Bed. by MadMax1(f): 12:07am On Aug 27, 2009
lol at the beast thing. nellaluv you need to point your eyeballs at this guy in Calvin Klein underwear. He is supremely hot. Kimora no fine na.
Re: Kimora Lee & Djimon Hounsou Put To Bed. by nellaluv(f): 9:55am On Aug 27, 2009
Yeah,yeah,yeah big deal. I can only date him for his megabucks. grin grin
Re: Kimora Lee & Djimon Hounsou Put To Bed. by spikedcylinder: 5:33pm On Aug 28, 2009
Fortunately, he'll only date women who can afford their own stuff. cheesy
Re: Kimora Lee & Djimon Hounsou Put To Bed. by pepsin: 9:47am On Feb 25, 2011
Looks like the kimora of a girl digs black honks undecided undecided undecided
Re: Kimora Lee & Djimon Hounsou Put To Bed. by hackney(m): 4:55pm On Feb 25, 2011
^^ methinks she wanted someone that can physically handle her properly.
wink

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Female Singer Poses Semi-nude For N31m / Bobrisky Impregnates Tonto Dikeh In Dubai - Photos / Davido's Fiancee Chioma Trashes Burna Boy On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.