Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Djimon Hounsou And Kimora Lee-Simmons Split - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Djimon Hounsou And Kimora Lee-Simmons Split (13556 Views)

Chika Ike Shows Off Her Kimora Lee-inspired Closet (photos) / Is This Appropriate? Kimora Lee Goes Coverless Infront Of Her 4years Old Son / Kimora Lee & Djimon Hounsou Put To Bed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Djimon Hounsou And Kimora Lee-Simmons Split by dayokanu(m): 5:59pm On Nov 22, 2012
Kimora Lee Simmons and actor Djimon Hounsou have separated after 5½ years together, she confirmed Wednesday on Twitter.

"There have been quite a few hurtful rumors circulating," she wrote. "The truth is Djimon+I have been separated for some time. We have remained happy, loving, co-parenting friends+family. We all have much to be thankful for. #HappyThanksgiving"

Simmons' rep confirmed the split with People, noting that although "Gladiator" actor Hounsou, 48, and Simmons, 37, never married, they have one child together, 3½-year-old Kenzo.

Simmons — a model and TV personality who's also the president and creative director of fashion line JustFab — has two daughters, ages 12 and 10, with ex-husband Russell Simmons, the hip-hop mogul

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/gossip/la-et-mg-kimora-lee-simmons-djimon-honsou-separated-split-20121121,0,6106419.story
Re: Djimon Hounsou And Kimora Lee-Simmons Split by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 22, 2012
Wats wrong wit dis babe na,let her stick to one man,such lovely kids by the way,let her concentrate on them instead of searchin for anothet rich husband
Re: Djimon Hounsou And Kimora Lee-Simmons Split by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 22, 2012
Jasmine Jetz: Wats wrong wit dis babe na,let her stick to one man,such lovely kids by the way,let her concentrate on them instead of searchin for anothet rich husband
Forget this chick, nobody beats J-Lo when it comes to splitting.

6 Likes

Re: Djimon Hounsou And Kimora Lee-Simmons Split by fash6(m): 6:35pm On Nov 22, 2012
Omo dat 1 na dia problem,na normal level 4 dem sde
Re: Djimon Hounsou And Kimora Lee-Simmons Split by decepticos(m): 6:35pm On Nov 22, 2012
It's about time.
Re: Djimon Hounsou And Kimora Lee-Simmons Split by Denlightened(m): 6:38pm On Nov 22, 2012
the handwork of Kola Boof!so she finally acheived her goals pf destroying kim's home!

3 Likes

Re: Djimon Hounsou And Kimora Lee-Simmons Split by mosmith: 6:40pm On Nov 22, 2012
wetn concern us mtscheww if dey lyk make dem nack head for wall
Re: Djimon Hounsou And Kimora Lee-Simmons Split by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 22, 2012
If u have eva watch her reality show u will know she doesnt give a sh*t about marriage or loving a man all dat matters to her is her kids and career and MONEY

3 Likes

Re: Djimon Hounsou And Kimora Lee-Simmons Split by TableLeg(m): 6:43pm On Nov 22, 2012
Koola Boof has been slurping Djimon's nuts on a regular .... I am sure it contributed to it
It was always going to end this way from the get go anyway, so not surprised!
Re: Djimon Hounsou And Kimora Lee-Simmons Split by Redmosquito(m): 6:47pm On Nov 22, 2012
Minion: My King! News of Kimora's divorce has reached nairaland frontpage
Hades: As in seriously?! undecided The price of royal-meal is soaring and this is what can talk about?!
Minion:Don't be angered, my King! You whip is on the way!
Hades: Dont worry young one! I will use anyi's method**scratches D1CK, Pisses in thread***
Minion: shocked

13 Likes

Re: Djimon Hounsou And Kimora Lee-Simmons Split by ebamma3: 6:52pm On Nov 22, 2012
That wan na their cross make them carry am,my own cross dey here i neva carry finish

2 Likes

Re: Djimon Hounsou And Kimora Lee-Simmons Split by Anyi3(m): 6:52pm On Nov 22, 2012
How does this affect the price of that precious G commodity.
*pisses on thread*
Re: Djimon Hounsou And Kimora Lee-Simmons Split by Afam4eva(m): 6:53pm On Nov 22, 2012
DEm don fvck finish and are tired. I guess it's time to search for new d1cks and puzzies. Bascards.
Re: Djimon Hounsou And Kimora Lee-Simmons Split by kuzzieOtiz: 6:56pm On Nov 22, 2012
cheesy

I dont care. undecided

1 Like

Re: Djimon Hounsou And Kimora Lee-Simmons Split by SisiKill1: 6:58pm On Nov 22, 2012
5years?

They lasted that long? shocked

Guess hell can freeze over for some time.
Re: Djimon Hounsou And Kimora Lee-Simmons Split by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 22, 2012
Money come woman come, money go woman cum
Re: Djimon Hounsou And Kimora Lee-Simmons Split by yuzedo: 7:04pm On Nov 22, 2012
kuzzieOtiz: cheesy

I dont care. undecided

Lmfaoooo! Nigga u cracked me upppp! grin grin grin
Re: Djimon Hounsou And Kimora Lee-Simmons Split by ejifranks(m): 7:04pm On Nov 22, 2012
Me:please who is Djimon Hounsou and Kimora Lee Simmons? are they Nigerians?
Mod: Djimon Hounsou is that guy from Ijebu and Kimora is the midget from Onitsha . hmmmmm
....some nairaland frontpage stories puzzles me at times ..the link is even invalid
Re: Djimon Hounsou And Kimora Lee-Simmons Split by omenziate(m): 7:07pm On Nov 22, 2012
Na contract from day 1 na. Dem don straff wit all d style dem sabi, dey don tire. Americana and this their marriage style ehn. God forbid.
Re: Djimon Hounsou And Kimora Lee-Simmons Split by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 22, 2012
There were rumours of them splitting a long time ago. Too bad, they made a cute couple too. Kenzo-Lee's super adorable.
Re: Djimon Hounsou And Kimora Lee-Simmons Split by manny4life(m): 7:10pm On Nov 22, 2012
Who cares? She's an attention seeking (hxxx)just like the Kardeshians
Re: Djimon Hounsou And Kimora Lee-Simmons Split by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 22, 2012
For this news, KOLA BOOF will be the happiest person in the world. Gotta go check her twitter page.
Re: Djimon Hounsou And Kimora Lee-Simmons Split by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 22, 2012
yuzedo:

Lmfaoooo! Nigga u cracked me upppp! grin grin grin

your ribs are easily crackable undecided
Re: Djimon Hounsou And Kimora Lee-Simmons Split by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 22, 2012
The puss has expired... undecided
Re: Djimon Hounsou And Kimora Lee-Simmons Split by ejifranks(m): 7:19pm On Nov 22, 2012
ejifranks: Me:please who is Djimon Hounsou and Kimora Lee Simmons? are they Nigerians?
Mod: Djimon Hounsou is that guy from Ijebu and Kimora is the midget from Onitsha . hmmmmm
....some nairaland frontpage stories puzzles me at times ..the link is even invalid

Re: Djimon Hounsou And Kimora Lee-Simmons Split by GenOrumov: 7:19pm On Nov 22, 2012
Whatever! Oyinbos, They always divorce themselves. Won't be suprised if Barack Obama decides to divorce Mitchelle or vice versa sometime in the future (Disclaimer- I didn't say they are about divorcing at the moment).
Re: Djimon Hounsou And Kimora Lee-Simmons Split by anitank(f): 7:20pm On Nov 22, 2012
i have garri, groundnut and milk. Follow me if u care for some *runs out with her yellow slippers*
Re: Djimon Hounsou And Kimora Lee-Simmons Split by jmoore(m): 7:26pm On Nov 22, 2012
They were never married therefore its no news.....
Re: Djimon Hounsou And Kimora Lee-Simmons Split by yuzedo: 7:29pm On Nov 22, 2012
joeydozzy:

your ribs are easily crackable undecided

Who said anything about ribs bro? Abi u read "My book of Bible stories ~ Story of Eve's creation"?? undecided
Re: Djimon Hounsou And Kimora Lee-Simmons Split by buchibabe: 7:30pm On Nov 22, 2012
D man worwor sha!
Re: Djimon Hounsou And Kimora Lee-Simmons Split by Builder: 7:45pm On Nov 22, 2012
buchibabe: D man worwor sha!

typical naija babe

1 Like

Re: Djimon Hounsou And Kimora Lee-Simmons Split by poweredcom(m): 7:47pm On Nov 22, 2012
Typical american bitch

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'll Go For Miss Cote D Ivoire In Miss World: / Woman With The ‘biggest Bum’ In Africa Finally Discovered / Banky W And Joke Silver With Aisha Buhari [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.