Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

I’m Not On The Run From EFCC – Obanikoro - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Not On The Run From EFCC – Obanikoro (11502 Views)

I Didn't Buy Any Property In Maitama From EFCC - Femi Falana Slams AGF, Malami / Patience Jonathan Recovers Her Hotel From EFCC In Abuja / Buhari Demands Details Of Monetary, Asset Recoveries From EFCC, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Not On The Run From EFCC – Obanikoro by marv1: 9:37am On May 20, 2016
A nonsense man making mouth. I thought u were even smarter than this. U are making noise over there when u know that them no born u well to come nigeria.
Re: I’m Not On The Run From EFCC – Obanikoro by maureeoy: 9:43am On May 20, 2016
all response are so funny
Re: I’m Not On The Run From EFCC – Obanikoro by popcykaylah(m): 9:44am On May 20, 2016
Koro na king of cowards...if them born you well ..show of naija
Re: I’m Not On The Run From EFCC – Obanikoro by felifeli: 9:57am On May 20, 2016
searchng4love:
With the way efcc is conducting itself any sane man should avoid them and Nigeria.

Your head dey there. Once EFCC has mentioned your name, they will not want to lose face by not detaining you. Safe thing is to keep away from them and their chain-smoker boss.
That organisation EFCC and also Baba Buhar's government is a comedy club. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I’m Not On The Run From EFCC – Obanikoro by kinibigdeal(m): 10:16am On May 20, 2016
Abeg apply for PhD and come back after 2019..unelse, jagaban will witch hunt you cause of Ambode incompetence
Re: I’m Not On The Run From EFCC – Obanikoro by horlus(m): 10:49am On May 20, 2016
Action speaks louder than words. Use your return ticket if you have one.
Re: I’m Not On The Run From EFCC – Obanikoro by Nobody: 11:24am On May 20, 2016
But our National Yams are on the RUN with you na angry angry angry

Re: I’m Not On The Run From EFCC – Obanikoro by BizLife(m): 12:25pm On May 20, 2016
Obanikoro, a thug in Agbada.

1 Like

Re: I’m Not On The Run From EFCC – Obanikoro by computermouse(m): 1:10pm On May 20, 2016
cheesy :Dyou are not on the run- bah? come back to Nigeria - egbon fani is in Nigeria* he didn't run
Re: I’m Not On The Run From EFCC – Obanikoro by ybilad(m): 3:19pm On May 20, 2016
Koro Master

Re: I’m Not On The Run From EFCC – Obanikoro by CioAngels(f): 3:48pm On May 20, 2016
Then come back home now that you have finished with your studies. Would'nt you race back if you were to be given political appointment?
Re: I’m Not On The Run From EFCC – Obanikoro by harveyspec: 8:46pm On May 20, 2016
VampireeM:
So Koro when do you intend coming back to your father's land cause in our eyes it seems you on the run??

BTW, when will EFCC probe Amaechi's Scam of Monorail and Looting of Rivers state for PMB'e election and Fashola's Millions of naira website... What was the source of APC's campaign fund?? EFCC toothless bulldog with no single balls esp that Mr Maku that lacks integrity

there is a sitting governor in rivers state presently with a functioning judiciary! if he can't go after the alleged looter, why call buhari's name?

is buhari from rivers?

the alleged looted funds does it belong to nigeria or rivers state, if state, why don't you call on the rivers state government?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ekiti Knowledge Zone Gets Free Trade Status Approval From Buhari / The Most Illmannered And Barbaric Governors In Nigeria. / We Nigerians Dont Want To Be Identified As Africans No More...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.