Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

The Most Illmannered And Barbaric Governors In Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Most Illmannered And Barbaric Governors In Nigeria. (11500 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen: South-east Governors In Abuja Over Attacks / Ganduje, Kwankwaso Reconcile After Intervention Of 6 Governors In Abuja. Photos / Top 15 Most Performing Governors In Nigeria By Premiumratings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Illmannered And Barbaric Governors In Nigeria. by kasiem(m): 10:26pm On Nov 12, 2011
Aregbesola: for too much slapping and head butting.
Amosun: for carrying agberos and hoodlums everywhere.
Orji: for turning his office into beer parlour with his son being the main customer.
Oshiomole:for turning his office to a brothel.
P.s they might be good, but they have unexecutive and uncivilized characters in office. U can add ur own
Re: The Most Illmannered And Barbaric Governors In Nigeria. by emiye(m): 10:36pm On Nov 12, 2011
Sick! Sick! Sick!
Re: The Most Illmannered And Barbaric Governors In Nigeria. by BootyOnMe: 2:03am On Nov 13, 2011
Glad you can tell one feather from another.
Brilliant! kiss
Re: The Most Illmannered And Barbaric Governors In Nigeria. by Relax101(m): 3:12am On Nov 13, 2011
^^^^ I like the tawai sound. lol.
Re: The Most Illmannered And Barbaric Governors In Nigeria. by kasiem(m): 1:12pm On Nov 13, 2011
Beaf don land
Re: The Most Illmannered And Barbaric Governors In Nigeria. by jmaine: 2:19pm On Nov 13, 2011
kasiem:

Beaf don land

No be you call am cheesy . . . .
Re: The Most Illmannered And Barbaric Governors In Nigeria. by kasiem(m): 3:24pm On Nov 13, 2011
jmaine:

No be you call am cheesy . . . .
how i take call am?
Re: The Most Illmannered And Barbaric Governors In Nigeria. by snowdrops(m): 4:50pm On Nov 13, 2011
kasiem:

Can you please expatiate?
Re: The Most Illmannered And Barbaric Governors In Nigeria. by HighChief4(m): 4:52pm On Nov 13, 2011
^^^is that supposed to be a question? Everybody knows dude is always ho[i]r[/i]ny
Re: The Most Illmannered And Barbaric Governors In Nigeria. by snowdrops(m): 4:57pm On Nov 13, 2011
"always Hor ny".

I am no fan of the governnor for other reasons. I am interested in knowing how you reached the conclusion that he is "always Hor ny". Otherwise give links to support your assertion.
Re: The Most Illmannered And Barbaric Governors In Nigeria. by onchefx: 4:57pm On Nov 13, 2011
lol
Re: The Most Illmannered And Barbaric Governors In Nigeria. by executinal(m): 5:01pm On Nov 13, 2011
kasiem:

Amosun: for carrying agberos and[b] hoodlums[/b] everywhere.
Orji: for turning his office into beer parlour with his son being the main customer.
P.s they might be good, but they have unexecutive and uncivilized characters in office. U can add your own
Very funny, are all this real?? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Most Illmannered And Barbaric Governors In Nigeria. by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 13, 2011
Ewetan Uduaghan
Re: The Most Illmannered And Barbaric Governors In Nigeria. by Beaf: 5:08pm On Nov 13, 2011
You see how OAM4J always deletes my posts, but if it was Dayokanu's baba suwe picture jibes at GEJ, he would live them; maybe even put the topic on the front page. angry
What is wrong with having satirical images, cartoons and such stuff? Are we in communist Russia or in Stasi East Germany?

We always go on and on about corruption and highhandedness, but is that not what we witness here with some mods?

I was once banned for 5 days for linking to an image from NL (and that is all over the site) of senators swearing an oath at a shrine, "for uploading a disturbing Unclad image." You can see the image for yourself here: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-290656.32.html#msg4117748
That the image exists in so many places on NL gave the game out as a desperate measure by a biased mod.

Is that not corruption? Is it not the same thing we are accusing governors like Aregbesola of? angry angry angry
Re: The Most Illmannered And Barbaric Governors In Nigeria. by Exponental(m): 5:13pm On Nov 13, 2011
Kasiem, wat will u do wen u becom a govnor.
Re: The Most Illmannered And Barbaric Governors In Nigeria. by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 5:14pm On Nov 13, 2011
Feel ur plight @beaf
Re: The Most Illmannered And Barbaric Governors In Nigeria. by jmaine: 5:35pm On Nov 13, 2011
Dayokanu na inner caucus member cheesy . . .you no sabi before smiley. . .
Re: The Most Illmannered And Barbaric Governors In Nigeria. by mensdept: 5:51pm On Nov 13, 2011
Poster, what is the point of this thread and what do you mean by "MOST ILLMANNERED"? Are we primary school lads?

How about Governors that need to be removed, or state capitals that need to be Occupied by the masses. Enough is enough
Re: The Most Illmannered And Barbaric Governors In Nigeria. by Basics007: 5:58pm On Nov 13, 2011
And the OP was there when the governors were doing all these right? And when he was asked to expantiate he said 'everyone knew oshiomole is always h.orny'. As if everyone knowing made it a valid claim. People just go around assasinatin characters for no reason. Smh
Re: The Most Illmannered And Barbaric Governors In Nigeria. by Emmaesty(f): 6:13pm On Nov 13, 2011
Who else but d king of laziness,baron of incompetence,self-centered and money sucking Uduaghan.
Re: The Most Illmannered And Barbaric Governors In Nigeria. by begwong: 6:16pm On Nov 13, 2011
@op,u were askd to xpantiate on our comrade gov u kept mute,why?
Re: The Most Illmannered And Barbaric Governors In Nigeria. by kurus: 6:28pm On Nov 13, 2011
Re: The Most Illmannered And Barbaric Governors In Nigeria. by Demdem(m): 6:29pm On Nov 13, 2011
executinal:

Very funny, are all this real?? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Be careful what u take in to your system, I doubt if any of those can be substantiated. Peeps just catching their fun.
Re: The Most Illmannered And Barbaric Governors In Nigeria. by runsgirl: 6:52pm On Nov 13, 2011
Aregbesola headbutting Area Governor smiley
Re: The Most Illmannered And Barbaric Governors In Nigeria. by musawisdom(m): 6:54pm On Nov 13, 2011
Everyone knows that backbitters will always remain at the back
Re: The Most Illmannered And Barbaric Governors In Nigeria. by ndukwejoe(m): 7:20pm On Nov 13, 2011
Amaechi - tribalistic , he slapped a contractor.he is local .
Re: The Most Illmannered And Barbaric Governors In Nigeria. by yuboy: 7:24pm On Nov 13, 2011
na wa oooooooooooooooooooomr beef na wic state b ur own governor now i gue say him ma go get mouth like u oooooooooooooooo
Re: The Most Illmannered And Barbaric Governors In Nigeria. by tlops(m): 7:47pm On Nov 13, 2011
Nobody knows what northern governors are doing,
Re: The Most Illmannered And Barbaric Governors In Nigeria. by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 13, 2011
It is not Oshomole's fault. The whisper out there is that he packs a big punch load down under. I guess the women can't keep away.
Re: The Most Illmannered And Barbaric Governors In Nigeria. by FreakieMoi(m): 8:09pm On Nov 13, 2011
kasiem:

Amosun: for carrying agberos and hoodlums everywhere.
P.s they might be good, but they have unexecutive and uncivilized characters in office. U can add your own
WORD @ bolded. Orji and his son Chinedu are top-notch agberos! Lol.
Re: The Most Illmannered And Barbaric Governors In Nigeria. by chuks49(m): 8:14pm On Nov 13, 2011
Timipre Sylva should come tops for using Kalashnikov (AK47) as his pillow.
Re: The Most Illmannered And Barbaric Governors In Nigeria. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 13, 2011
chuks49:

Timipre Sylva should come tops for using Kalashnikov (AK47) as his pillow.

i hope his ear don't touch the trigger when he wants to roll around shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

100 Achievements Of Governor Engr. Dr. Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso / Buhari Two Months Administration 2: Countering Their False "Success" With Facts / I’m Not On The Run From EFCC – Obanikoro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.