Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,143 members, 7,849,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:30 AM

FG To Provide 1bn Eggs For School Feeding Programme - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Provide 1bn Eggs For School Feeding Programme (17685 Views)

Fayose Embraces Buhari's School Feeding Programme / Buhari’s Homegrown School Feeding Programme Kicks Off In Anambra / I Won’t Contribute To School Feeding Programme, Fayose Tells FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Provide 1bn Eggs For School Feeding Programme by barclays22(m): 2:34pm On May 20, 2016
Imported eggs. Kontinue
Re: FG To Provide 1bn Eggs For School Feeding Programme by iyke484real(m): 2:38pm On May 20, 2016
You, me and the person beside you, we all need eggs sai baba sai mumu sai nama sai duara God bless 9ja
Re: FG To Provide 1bn Eggs For School Feeding Programme by Snow30: 2:39pm On May 20, 2016
Chaii. Politicians know how to make compelling lies, they will analyse everything and make zero effort to do anything......Very soon now Buhari will take this report to UK and Switzerland to recover the millions of US dollars that were laundered there to show them that they are making big progress with socioeconomic developments and those white guys go chop the lies(no racism) with water and garri sef.......In the next two years now government go say they are donating one billion hens to families so that they will cultivate their own eggs grin
Re: FG To Provide 1bn Eggs For School Feeding Programme by karkinase(m): 2:52pm On May 20, 2016
Damn, this Apc govt shuld quit talking and hit the ground running, its already into the middle of the year and no tangible impact from this govt.
Each time is "we would do" "we shall do " " we must do"
Re: FG To Provide 1bn Eggs For School Feeding Programme by Ramanto(m): 2:56pm On May 20, 2016
Ahmeduana:
FROM BISCUIT E DON JUMP TO EGG! Inconsisten regime, the flip flopper!
soon it'l be the fg is broke, hence nothing
Re: FG To Provide 1bn Eggs For School Feeding Programme by dubemivan(m): 2:58pm On May 20, 2016
hallooo... I am an Igbo man with an interest of starting-up a poultry biz. Pls inbox me of any valuable info!
I cant miss this opportunity.
Re: FG To Provide 1bn Eggs For School Feeding Programme by cele360: 3:02pm On May 20, 2016
na d one day feeding of student and feeding them with eggs na him curruption no go they Abi na #5000 stipend to most vulnerable people na him way d curruption way then say in they inside fuel supsidy way make them remove supsidy, na thier curruption no go they? this people are inflicting more hardship on the poor masses, because they are hav made themselves so comfortable in d government, they don't know where d shoe is paining us, had it been all of them are buying fuel like we, they hav supplus of fuel to fill thier tank there in Aso Rock, driving gets and flying first class, are they more special than us, the resources in this country belongs to everybody, but them in d govt has taken it as birth right. thier children and friends fly presidential jet. but the poor masses are suffering they don't care, making life very toough for living. wicked Apc
Re: FG To Provide 1bn Eggs For School Feeding Programme by gfullmoon(m): 3:17pm On May 20, 2016
Our problem is not really policies but callous abuses
1. The 1M vulnerable Nigerian with likely be shared among the 36 states and Abuja with every state likely to get a least 20,000, from there it will be shared among LGAs. Politicians will hijack it to settle their cronies never the vulnerable.
2. The feeding programme will also be abused by those involved diverting it to the market to make quick money or their house for personal consumption at the detriment of the beneficiaries.
3. The 500,000 Voluntary Teachers recruitment might be based more on political patronage than need.
4. The Agricultural Loan will likely turn every Politician to an emergency "farmer" while the real farmers might not meet the Loan conditions.
5. The Artisan and Market women aspect, can an average Nigerian really get it without political godfather or patronage? Because in most Nigerian job interview, you will never be asked about your qualifications nor experience but, ""Who send you?" or "Whose candidate are you?"
If all these likely abuses are not reduced to 20%, if not 0% by inbuilt effective monitoring mechanism. It will end like other programmes of its nature.
Re: FG To Provide 1bn Eggs For School Feeding Programme by Nwaonyeocha: 3:46pm On May 20, 2016
unfortunately, your president is not a good economist and have none in his cabinet.

mrvitalis:
Mr president I supported u and still supports u but this program I condemn in every sense of it... with the way our economy is now we need things that will generate revenue for the government

This money can build 360 vocational training centres across each Fedral constituency were people will acquire a skill for two years, quality skills I mean like professional shoe making, road construction, structural welding, diving, restaurants management, auto mechanic, etc and this people should be given loan to start there own business after they have been thought entrepreneurship for the two years also

Or
.give 3 million Naira loan to graduates with good business plan and give the 3 years bonus period after which they start paying back the loan of a single digit interest with there certificate as collateral

Mr president any of the above will be a better use of this money
Re: FG To Provide 1bn Eggs For School Feeding Programme by Nwaonyeocha: 3:51pm On May 20, 2016
All you can see in all of Buhari's policies is this ''government pikin'' mentality.
Parents earning good money will always take care of their children - will will government keep the parents poor but choose to feed their children?
Teach me how to fish, do not give me fish to eat - Chinese proverb.

1 Like

Re: FG To Provide 1bn Eggs For School Feeding Programme by ChinonsoDike2: 3:57pm On May 20, 2016
Lol. This dude is the snowball (Animal farm) of this government. He just says things to satiate the people. He knows what he's saying is absolute bull, but he'll say it anyway grin.

1 Like

Re: FG To Provide 1bn Eggs For School Feeding Programme by ybilad(m): 4:05pm On May 20, 2016
Lai oooooooooo

Re: FG To Provide 1bn Eggs For School Feeding Programme by ReachHard: 4:25pm On May 20, 2016
SO, NA ONLY IMPORTED GRASS FOR MAALU AND EGG FOR PIKIN, NA HIM DIS GOVERNMENT GET TO OFFER ABI angry angry angry angry

THIS CHANGE JUS DEY VEX PERSON EVERYDAY.. WHICH KAIN RUBBISH PALLIATIVE BE ALL DIS ONE angry angry

AND DIS LIE MUHAMMED FACE WEY BE LIKE VEGETABLE.. SEEING HIM ON TV DEY ALWAYS VEX ME LIKE MAD.. GO DEY DO MOUTH LIKE WETIN I NO KNOW angry

WHICH KAIN CHANGE BE ALL DIS ??! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: FG To Provide 1bn Eggs For School Feeding Programme by Thoughty2(m): 4:30pm On May 20, 2016
Please, this is stupidity and pettiness combined. Just tell me it's a joke

1 Like

Re: FG To Provide 1bn Eggs For School Feeding Programme by javispj(m): 4:35pm On May 20, 2016
Where govt see money to buy chicken..the last I head,naija was broke

1 Like

Re: FG To Provide 1bn Eggs For School Feeding Programme by apatuku: 6:18pm On May 20, 2016
mrvitalis:
Mr president I supported u and still supports u but this program I condemn in every sense of it... with the way our economy is now we need things that will generate revenue for the government

This money can build 360 vocational training centres across each Fedral constituency were people will acquire a skill for two years, quality skills I mean like professional shoe making, road construction, structural welding, diving, restaurants management, auto mechanic, etc and this people should be given loan to start there own business after they have been thought entrepreneurship for the two years also

Or
.give 3 million Naira loan to graduates with good business plan and give the 3 years bonus period after which they start paying back the loan of a single digit interest with there certificate as collateral

Human being are just insatiable
Re: FG To Provide 1bn Eggs For School Feeding Programme by uvalued(m): 7:06pm On May 20, 2016
mrvitalis:

Or

in other news, this poster is suppose to be given ministerial post not those ineffective SSA that have not contributed.. but sriously... make i start to de raise layers so that maka join enter this largesse wai baba wan throwa down our way oh... who wan teach me how to raise layers ... biko nu
Re: FG To Provide 1bn Eggs For School Feeding Programme by addicted268(f): 7:24pm On May 20, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: FG To Provide 1bn Eggs For School Feeding Programme by rafcrown(m): 7:39pm On May 20, 2016
Eggs from OBJs farm? Create Jobs and they can feed their children with eggs and butter
Re: FG To Provide 1bn Eggs For School Feeding Programme by mickey45: 11:33pm On May 20, 2016
Egg subsidy, we know how this will end if implemented...
Re: FG To Provide 1bn Eggs For School Feeding Programme by akigbemaru: 12:35am On May 21, 2016
I billion eggs!
Re: FG To Provide 1bn Eggs For School Feeding Programme by Ajalekoko76(m): 4:48am On May 21, 2016
Ogbeni Aregbesola Governor of Osun state should head the sharing of egg committee. Failed project from conception. 1 egg for what? Teaching Aid is needed,Training of teachers is required,employ more teachers,infrastructure development,incentives to teachers. These should be invested on,not egg project.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Urged To Exit ICC / Democracy Day: Abiola, Tinubu Share Similar Qualities — Yahaya Bello / Wike And Ikpeazu Join Ortom In Enugu For G5 PDP Governors Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.