Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

See What My Cousin's Driver Found Under The Seat Of His Vehicle Sit(pictures) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See What My Cousin's Driver Found Under The Seat Of His Vehicle Sit(pictures) (4868 Views)

Unidentified Man Found Dead In The Back Seat Of A Car In Akwa Ibom. Photo / Man Arrested In Sokoto For Overloading His Vehicle With Over 30 Bags Of Beans / Bus Conductor Strips Unclad To Avoid His Vehicle From Being Seized In Lagos(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What My Cousin's Driver Found Under The Seat Of His Vehicle Sit(pictures) by ahamonyeka(m): 7:21am On May 20, 2016
My cousin called me yesterday night that his driver managing his bus for commercial bussiness found under the sit of the bus.

He bought the bus last month for commercial business after the bus he gave it to a friend's brother to manage and be remitting his money weekly in his bank account.after buying the bus he changed so many things on the bus so that the driver managing the bus wouldn't tell him any story so,after two weeks the started giving him different problems and where he bought the bus there is this mechanic whom the man who sold the bus to my cousin introduced to him and the both of them are muslims. The was cleaning the bus one Sunday morning and decided to raise the sit to clean it and found a leather tied with thread rap with paper written with Arabic words and hide it some where,where eyes can never see easily so he called his elder brother and showed it to him before they called their pastor who remove it and prayed on the bus.

Re: See What My Cousin's Driver Found Under The Seat Of His Vehicle Sit(pictures) by Nobody: 7:25am On May 20, 2016
A
Re: See What My Cousin's Driver Found Under The Seat Of His Vehicle Sit(pictures) by Obinovictor(m): 7:28am On May 20, 2016
So what later happened? This story must have a part 2

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What My Cousin's Driver Found Under The Seat Of His Vehicle Sit(pictures) by feldido(m): 7:41am On May 20, 2016
This is Super Story!

1 Like

Re: See What My Cousin's Driver Found Under The Seat Of His Vehicle Sit(pictures) by effido666: 7:42am On May 20, 2016
shocked lucky u......may b is for sacrifice
Re: See What My Cousin's Driver Found Under The Seat Of His Vehicle Sit(pictures) by nepapole(m): 7:47am On May 20, 2016
Ahhhhh!!! Nkan beee.
Re: See What My Cousin's Driver Found Under The Seat Of His Vehicle Sit(pictures) by F22RAPTOR(m): 8:06am On May 20, 2016
its prolly a charm for protection against accidents.

3 Likes

Re: See What My Cousin's Driver Found Under The Seat Of His Vehicle Sit(pictures) by ademasta(m): 8:22am On May 20, 2016
Try and enrol ursef in an Arabic school, graduate before trying to read that thing.
But nawa o!

1 Like

Re: See What My Cousin's Driver Found Under The Seat Of His Vehicle Sit(pictures) by Northboy(m): 12:24pm On May 20, 2016
Charm
Re: See What My Cousin's Driver Found Under The Seat Of His Vehicle Sit(pictures) by Northboy(m): 12:27pm On May 20, 2016
ademasta:
Try and enrol ursef in an Arabic school, graduate before trying to read that thing.
But nawa o!
Enrolling in arabic school will not enable him to read it because it is'nt Arabic but what I call "Charm In Arabic "
Re: See What My Cousin's Driver Found Under The Seat Of His Vehicle Sit(pictures) by ahamonyeka(m): 1:23pm On May 20, 2016
Why did this thread not make FP?if na jumoke the bread seller,Jim iyke wear jeans or a nairalander kill a snake for sure it will make FP.na una know as una take dey judge una thing.

Rubbish!!!

2 Likes

Re: See What My Cousin's Driver Found Under The Seat Of His Vehicle Sit(pictures) by tuzeriouz(m): 2:28pm On May 20, 2016
It's nothing to worry about.
Re: See What My Cousin's Driver Found Under The Seat Of His Vehicle Sit(pictures) by ademasta(m): 7:05pm On May 20, 2016
Northboy:
Enrolling in arabic school will not enable him to read it because it is'nt Arabic but what I call "Charm In Arabic "
Medicarabic school grin
Re: See What My Cousin's Driver Found Under The Seat Of His Vehicle Sit(pictures) by Northboy(m): 10:10pm On May 20, 2016
ademasta:
Medicarabic school grin
Are you ABUSITE?
Re: See What My Cousin's Driver Found Under The Seat Of His Vehicle Sit(pictures) by ademasta(m): 10:11pm On May 20, 2016
Northboy:
Are you ABUSITE?
Very well, from Engineering
Re: See What My Cousin's Driver Found Under The Seat Of His Vehicle Sit(pictures) by Northboy(m): 11:04pm On May 20, 2016
ademasta:
Very well, from Engineering
U09ee?
Re: See What My Cousin's Driver Found Under The Seat Of His Vehicle Sit(pictures) by ademasta(m): 11:15am On May 21, 2016
Northboy:
U09ee?
Yes boss... Na the same Master P of Engineering
Re: See What My Cousin's Driver Found Under The Seat Of His Vehicle Sit(pictures) by Northboy(m): 9:47pm On May 25, 2016
ademasta:

Yes boss... Na the same Master P of Engineering
Finally, I meet my course mate on NL. I am 1131
Re: See What My Cousin's Driver Found Under The Seat Of His Vehicle Sit(pictures) by ademasta(m): 10:50pm On May 25, 2016
Northboy:
Finally, I meet my course mate on NL. I am 1131
Wow! No be small matter o. Electrical guys, we rock! I hear say na Engr Jibs be the HOD now
Re: See What My Cousin's Driver Found Under The Seat Of His Vehicle Sit(pictures) by Northboy(m): 7:04am On May 26, 2016
ademasta:

Wow! No be small matter o. Electrical guys, we rock! I hear say na Engr Jibs be the HOD now
It's true. I met him last week @ kano
Re: See What My Cousin's Driver Found Under The Seat Of His Vehicle Sit(pictures) by Northboy(m): 7:04am On May 26, 2016
ademasta:

It's true. I met him last week at Kano
Re: See What My Cousin's Driver Found Under The Seat Of His Vehicle Sit(pictures) by ademasta(m): 3:33pm On May 26, 2016
Northboy:
It's true. I met him last week at Kano
Wow! Good. Nice meeting u here
Re: See What My Cousin's Driver Found Under The Seat Of His Vehicle Sit(pictures) by Felaak47(m): 5:46pm On Oct 13, 2016
Okay
Re: See What My Cousin's Driver Found Under The Seat Of His Vehicle Sit(pictures) by CRAPHA96(m): 5:31pm On Mar 07, 2017
so u dnt know that Islam is another name for rituals....all this alfa's and alhaji

IN ISLAM RITUALS ARE ACCEPTED lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

GTBank and US Visa fee / Ayogu Eze: Ugwuanyi's Humility, Peace Initiatives Exceptional / Female FUO Student Reportedly Dies After Sexual Intercourse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.