Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,410 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Marking Full One Year Of Sadness, 2 Chibok Girls Drama: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Marking Full One Year Of Sadness, 2 Chibok Girls Drama: (401 Views)

Donald Trump And His Daughter, Ivanka, Host 2 Chibok Girls At The White House / Donald Trump And His Daughter, Ivanka, Host 2 Chibok Girls At The White House / 2 Chibok Girls Graduate From U.S High School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marking Full One Year Of Sadness, 2 Chibok Girls Drama: by dmighty: 8:59am On May 20, 2016
As you prepare to mark your one year of
Sadness:
Just in few days, Buhari will mark one year in
office. That same day, some will mark one full
year of successful sadness in 365 days. You
broke record.
Once I see your timeline in the past 354 days,
I know you have a bad News to share...That is
your Ministry to the saints, and you have kept
it constant.
So the rescue of two chibok girls yesterday
has increased your sadness...Let me help you
on what you said Buhari did:
Buhari, a private citizen kidnapped over 200
girls to tarnish GEJ;
Then Buhari planned the bombing of his SUV
to gain simpathy from Nigerians, so as not to
be called sponsors of Boko again;
Then Buhari, ordered the killings of some
school boys and the school burnt down;
Then Buhari sponsored them to kill
Northerners in Church and Mosques;
Then Buhari got to office, and allowed them
to still kill more people for almost one year;
Then Buhari paid some parents to wail openly about their daughters' abduction?
And suddenly, yesterday, Buhari ordered his
boys to bring out two of the Chibok girls to
score a political goal, and mark his one year
in office.
This is your narrative as you mark your one
year of sadness as a citizen.
You can wake a man that is fast asleep but,
even God can not succeed in waking up a man
who pretends to be sleeping.
The level your reasoning has gotten to since
yesterday, even Satan is afraid of your wicked
thoughts. You are higher in rank than
demons.
Keep celebrating your sadness about good
News.
We actually underrated your STUPIDITY, now
we know better!
If more good News will keep you sad for four years, may we have more good news so that you can remain sad!!

1 Like

Re: Marking Full One Year Of Sadness, 2 Chibok Girls Drama: by chriskosherbal(m): 9:06am On May 20, 2016
No comment
Re: Marking Full One Year Of Sadness, 2 Chibok Girls Drama: by EbukaFran: 9:11am On May 20, 2016
I

Only Igbos will believe phantom killings of locals in Enugu by herdsmen but deny the adoption of these girls

Only Igbos will turn the adoption of one southern girl - Ese into a melodramatic situation but will decidedly deny the adoption of over 200 Northern girls

Igbos are callous wicked and inhuman

I'm happy that all these is on social media and other Nigerians especially the Northerners can read them

The day of reckoning is coming. The hunter will become the hunted
Re: Marking Full One Year Of Sadness, 2 Chibok Girls Drama: by dmighty: 9:20am On May 20, 2016
EbukaFran:
I can bet that the OP is from IPOB land

Only Igbos will believe phantom killings of locals in Enugu by herdsmen but deny the adoption of these girls

Only Igbos will turn the adoption of one southern girl - Ese into a melodramatic situation but will decidedly deny the adoption of over 200 Northern girls

I'm happy that all these is on social media and other Nigerians especially the Northerners can read them

.Did you read at all before this comment?
Please read, understand, then comment again!
Re: Marking Full One Year Of Sadness, 2 Chibok Girls Drama: by EasternActivist: 9:21am On May 20, 2016
EbukaFran:
I can bet that the OP is from IPOB land

Now I confirm that the zombies don't read, they just comment idiotically
Re: Marking Full One Year Of Sadness, 2 Chibok Girls Drama: by EbukaFran: 9:34am On May 20, 2016
Igbos like you hate Nigerians but be careful so that your hate does not consume you

EasternActivist:

Now I confirm that the zombies don't read, they just comment idiotically

1 Like

Re: Marking Full One Year Of Sadness, 2 Chibok Girls Drama: by Nobody: 9:36am On May 20, 2016
Gsjsh

(1) (Reply)

N1.5bn Contract Scam: Court Sentences Ex-nimasa DG To 5yrs Imprisonment / Resurrecting The Nigerian Fallen Heroes... / Confusion: Deregulation ,liberation Increase In Pump Price Or Subsidy Removal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.