Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,323 members, 7,836,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Can Someone With A 2nd Class Lower Go For Msc? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can Someone With A 2nd Class Lower Go For Msc? (567 Views)

Graduating With Second Class Lower Is No Longer An Option - Vincent Adeoba / The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Graduating With Second Class Lower / I Have A Very Low Second Class Lower, Can I Go For Masters Direct? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone With A 2nd Class Lower Go For Msc? by chinonyinye: 9:39am On May 20, 2016
good morning, I and my friend were discussing and she said only those with 1st class and 2.1 are allowed to proceed to their masters,while others are mandated to do a PGD.I've checked online but I didn't get concrete answers,so pls,I'm asking the question here just for clarification,thanks
Re: Can Someone With A 2nd Class Lower Go For Msc? by Nobody: 9:45am On May 20, 2016
BOOK SPACE.PGD FOR 2.2
Re: Can Someone With A 2nd Class Lower Go For Msc? by Nobody: 9:46am On May 20, 2016
chinonyinye:
good morning, I and my friend were discussing and she said only those with 1st class and 2.1 are allowed to proceed to their masters,while others are mandated to do a PGD.I've checked online but I didn't get concrete answers,so pls,I'm asking the question here just for clarification,thanks
Someone with second class lower is 101% eligible to go for Masters. The only disparity is that some institutions other than the institution the person that wants to do Masters finished from only accept second class lower with CGPA of 3.0 while some dont.
Re: Can Someone With A 2nd Class Lower Go For Msc? by Israel5(m): 9:47am On May 20, 2016
2 + 2 is what? 4 wetin na? Go learn trade abeg
Re: Can Someone With A 2nd Class Lower Go For Msc? by chinonyinye: 10:01am On May 20, 2016
I told her o.she was like her supervisor said its not possible. omo I taya o
Re: Can Someone With A 2nd Class Lower Go For Msc? by Donpizzle(m): 11:31am On May 20, 2016
3.0 and above....u re good to go.

(1) (Reply)

Ripp To Edward.. Lautech Fresh Graduate Knocked By A Hit And Run Car / What Is Food Poisoning? The Pics Inside Answers The Question / UST Post UTME 2016/2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.