Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,101 members, 7,867,165 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:39 AM

Just In! Finally Here's Proof Pmb May Be Major Sponsor Of B/haram By J. Martins - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just In! Finally Here's Proof Pmb May Be Major Sponsor Of B/haram By J. Martins (1169 Views)

The Picture Of Buhari With Amosun Is Fake, Here's Proof. / Emir Of Bama's Wife Rescued From Boko Haram By Army / Why People Join Boko Haram By Charlotte Alfred (PICTURES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just In! Finally Here's Proof Pmb May Be Major Sponsor Of B/haram By J. Martins by AmadiAba: 11:10am On May 20, 2016
Singer and Producer, J. Martin posted this (below) on his verified facebook page few hours ago.

Read and be the judge:

I am trying to understand the logic in this. I am told one of the men in the picture below is a "repentant" Boko Haram member who isthe "husband" of the young girl who is allegedly one of the Chibok girls said to have been forcefully abducted from her school over 750 days ago.

(1) Why is a man who was part of a terrorist criminal group that attacked and firebombed a school, killing the security guards, and abducting hundreds of young girls in a picture with the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria?

(2) Why was this criminal given a State reception and a Presidential handshake?

FULL STORY HERE http://www.igberetvnews.com/14935

1 Share

Re: Just In! Finally Here's Proof Pmb May Be Major Sponsor Of B/haram By J. Martins by PMBfirstson(m): 11:22am On May 20, 2016
Is it even ipod or ipad they call you people from the other side self...... grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just In! Finally Here's Proof Pmb May Be Major Sponsor Of B/haram By J. Martins by LesbianBoy(m): 11:27am On May 20, 2016
Nice one jmartins! Thank God nigerians are becoming wiser! God Punish Buhari and his supporters especially the ones here on nairaland click like if you concur angry

9 Likes

Re: Just In! Finally Here's Proof Pmb May Be Major Sponsor Of B/haram By J. Martins by bender79: 11:29am On May 20, 2016
Crap!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just In! Finally Here's Proof Pmb May Be Major Sponsor Of B/haram By J. Martins by blackpanda: 11:34am On May 20, 2016
Op pls check into the nearest mental facility cos I dont know how u rationalise your topic with the content of the post. Stop spreading lies o

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just In! Finally Here's Proof Pmb May Be Major Sponsor Of B/haram By J. Martins by blackpanda: 11:35am On May 20, 2016
LesbianBoy:
Nice one jmartins! Thank God nigerians are becoming wiser! God Punish Buhari and his supporters especially the ones here on nairaland click like if you concur angry

Shut up pls. Nobody likes ur rubbish filth comment. Awon ipad supporters club

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just In! Finally Here's Proof Pmb May Be Major Sponsor Of B/haram By J. Martins by TANTUMERGO007(m): 11:36am On May 20, 2016
SCAM gone wrong undecided

2 Likes

Re: Just In! Finally Here's Proof Pmb May Be Major Sponsor Of B/haram By J. Martins by bishopkay: 11:38am On May 20, 2016
a salient question if u ask me...taking a terrorist to see the president

Heck! Even entering a photo with him??

1 Like

Re: Just In! Finally Here's Proof Pmb May Be Major Sponsor Of B/haram By J. Martins by pharmagba: 11:39am On May 20, 2016
Then GEJ is the worst leader ever for not finding out. QED

1 Like

Re: Just In! Finally Here's Proof Pmb May Be Major Sponsor Of B/haram By J. Martins by MalcoImX: 11:41am On May 20, 2016
I heard somewhere that the dude is not a BH member. He's one of those abducted and forced to marry the girls. Don't worry yourself. Nobody knows his fate.

1 Like

Re: Just In! Finally Here's Proof Pmb May Be Major Sponsor Of B/haram By J. Martins by babadee1(m): 11:47am On May 20, 2016
The so called BH husband you're talking about is not even in the picture. I don't know why some people are so willfully blind, deaf and dumb like this. "I hear, I hear" is nothing more than hearsay. Educate yourself about the facts.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just In! Finally Here's Proof Pmb May Be Major Sponsor Of B/haram By J. Martins by yekparikpa(m): 11:48am On May 20, 2016
J.Martin I gat an advice for you...Stay out of APC politics!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just In! Finally Here's Proof Pmb May Be Major Sponsor Of B/haram By J. Martins by nigeriafilm(m): 11:51am On May 20, 2016
The more rigorous they try to explain the more vividly it stands out that it is a scam. I wish all of us luck

1 Like

Re: Just In! Finally Here's Proof Pmb May Be Major Sponsor Of B/haram By J. Martins by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 20, 2016
I heard biafran war is scam

Igbo killed themselves and blame it on Nigerian army cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Just In! Finally Here's Proof Pmb May Be Major Sponsor Of B/haram By J. Martins by bender79: 1:32pm On May 20, 2016
The man in view is her elder brother..Sorry to burst your bubbles all wailing wailers including J martins

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

I Supported Buhari To Power But I Trust Him No More, See Why!!!! / Tomato Crisis Fueling Smuggling Among Nigerian Borders / Photos: Femi Gbajabiamila Prostrates Before Alaafin Of Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.