Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,909 members, 7,817,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Ortom Visits Family Of Denen Igbana ( SSA Killed This Morning ) - Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ortom Visits Family Of Denen Igbana ( SSA Killed This Morning ) - Photos (32819 Views)

Obaseki Visits Family Of Slain Driver, Sets Up N10m Fund For His Kids / Ortom Visits Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Benue (Disturbing Photos) / Igbana Denen Shot Dead (Ortom's SSA) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ortom Visits Family Of Denen Igbana ( SSA Killed This Morning ) - Photos by DailyPost: 11:13am On May 20, 2016
Governor Samuel Ortom at the house of his SSA on special security, Mr Denen Igbana who was killed last night by unknown gunmen at his residence at Tion Sha district of Makurdi.

Source http://www.viviangist.com/samuel-ortom-visits-family-of-denen-igbana-sss-killed-this-morning-photos

1 Share

Re: Ortom Visits Family Of Denen Igbana ( SSA Killed This Morning ) - Photos by TANTUMERGO007(m): 1:04pm On May 20, 2016
angry
Re: Ortom Visits Family Of Denen Igbana ( SSA Killed This Morning ) - Photos by igraman(m): 1:04pm On May 20, 2016
Wonder shall never cease, this post got to FP before all of us. Not even after a single comment.
what I suspect : it's either the OP is a mod or a NL VIP.

Back2dTopic, RIP Denen Igbana.

Before I go, wch of d chibok woman (then they were Girls) will they bring out today ? awon omoale oniro.
I hv been saying it since the inception of the chibok brouhaha and I will continue to say to whoever care to listen that #ChibokisaScam.
Imagine it is now that they are desperately looking for what to present on may29 that they are seeing them 'upadan' like orange.

I REFUSE TO BE DISTRACTED.
#IamStrandedwithBuhari dazzol.

Proud member, Nigerian Wailers Association Abeokuta Chapter.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ortom Visits Family Of Denen Igbana ( SSA Killed This Morning ) - Photos by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 20, 2016
PDP people sef embarassed embarassed cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ortom Visits Family Of Denen Igbana ( SSA Killed This Morning ) - Photos by SAMBATLAN(m): 1:05pm On May 20, 2016
rip... It's well... God is the ultimate

1 Like

Re: Ortom Visits Family Of Denen Igbana ( SSA Killed This Morning ) - Photos by Mbediogu(m): 1:06pm On May 20, 2016
Nigeria where to?
Re: Ortom Visits Family Of Denen Igbana ( SSA Killed This Morning ) - Photos by shamecurls(m): 1:07pm On May 20, 2016
Re: Ortom Visits Family Of Denen Igbana ( SSA Killed This Morning ) - Photos by harlan1206(m): 1:07pm On May 20, 2016
Nawa oooo....... Na una game sha...make una play well

1 Like

Re: Ortom Visits Family Of Denen Igbana ( SSA Killed This Morning ) - Photos by konflems: 1:07pm On May 20, 2016
May they find comfort in the Lord
Re: Ortom Visits Family Of Denen Igbana ( SSA Killed This Morning ) - Photos by Profkomolafe(m): 1:07pm On May 20, 2016
See as the governor pose like jagaban with his multicolored face cap.
Re: Ortom Visits Family Of Denen Igbana ( SSA Killed This Morning ) - Photos by SamuelAnyawu(m): 1:08pm On May 20, 2016
Keneking:
PDP people sef embarassed embarassed cry

Hmmmmm

4 Likes

Re: Ortom Visits Family Of Denen Igbana ( SSA Killed This Morning ) - Photos by Jaylovah(f): 1:08pm On May 20, 2016
Mbediogu:
Nigeria where to?

Me sef I no know
Re: Ortom Visits Family Of Denen Igbana ( SSA Killed This Morning ) - Photos by izzou(m): 1:08pm On May 20, 2016
But it is appointed for a man to die once,and then judgement

Hebrews 9:27
Rest in peace sir
Re: Ortom Visits Family Of Denen Igbana ( SSA Killed This Morning ) - Photos by Israel5(m): 1:08pm On May 20, 2016
Hia
Re: Ortom Visits Family Of Denen Igbana ( SSA Killed This Morning ) - Photos by jiddaar: 1:08pm On May 20, 2016
Sadonic. embarassedSadonic.
Re: Ortom Visits Family Of Denen Igbana ( SSA Killed This Morning ) - Photos by oochi123(f): 1:08pm On May 20, 2016
But pple get mind sha! I wonder why pple kill their fellow human being like goat
Re: Ortom Visits Family Of Denen Igbana ( SSA Killed This Morning ) - Photos by CioAngels(f): 1:09pm On May 20, 2016
Did this ortom visits the families of the people killed by the terrorist fulani herdsmen that he refused to give his ears to? Hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Ortom Visits Family Of Denen Igbana ( SSA Killed This Morning ) - Photos by nairaman66(m): 1:09pm On May 20, 2016
Sorry! Thought the guy was killed in his house? What's up with the bullet holes on that hilux van??
Re: Ortom Visits Family Of Denen Igbana ( SSA Killed This Morning ) - Photos by ibkgab001: 1:09pm On May 20, 2016
i need to know the reason why he was killed

RIP to Him
Re: Ortom Visits Family Of Denen Igbana ( SSA Killed This Morning ) - Photos by Israel5(m): 1:10pm On May 20, 2016
Ele!! Ache biobi fa! Owoich'ada!
Re: Ortom Visits Family Of Denen Igbana ( SSA Killed This Morning ) - Photos by macaranta(m): 1:11pm On May 20, 2016
So much blood shed in Benue why?
Re: Ortom Visits Family Of Denen Igbana ( SSA Killed This Morning ) - Photos by madjune(m): 1:11pm On May 20, 2016
See the GoVernon belle.

See that man's shorts.

Both end time packagings.

1 Like

Re: Ortom Visits Family Of Denen Igbana ( SSA Killed This Morning ) - Photos by jesuspikinjp(m): 1:12pm On May 20, 2016
politics of bitterness, but wait ohh, it might also be a business deal went wrong but whichever it was there is no reason to take some1 else life. rip to him

1 Like

Re: Ortom Visits Family Of Denen Igbana ( SSA Killed This Morning ) - Photos by kenoz(m): 1:13pm On May 20, 2016
embarassed
Re: Ortom Visits Family Of Denen Igbana ( SSA Killed This Morning ) - Photos by Israel5(m): 1:13pm On May 20, 2016
ibkgab001:
i need to know the reason why he was killed
I need to knw y u need to knw
Re: Ortom Visits Family Of Denen Igbana ( SSA Killed This Morning ) - Photos by SamuelAnyawu(m): 1:14pm On May 20, 2016
CioAngels:
[s]Did this ortom visits the families of the people killed by the terrorist fulani herdsmen that he refused to give his ears to? Hypocrite[/s].

3 Likes

Re: Ortom Visits Family Of Denen Igbana ( SSA Killed This Morning ) - Photos by seunlayi(m): 1:15pm On May 20, 2016
I now agreed that we are really backward in Nigeria, just look at how an eye witness is telling them whatever he saw publicly
Re: Ortom Visits Family Of Denen Igbana ( SSA Killed This Morning ) - Photos by chrisxxx(m): 1:16pm On May 20, 2016
The world will know peace whenever the power of love overwhelms the love of power.

1 Like

Re: Ortom Visits Family Of Denen Igbana ( SSA Killed This Morning ) - Photos by francescainnoce(f): 1:19pm On May 20, 2016
Working for a politician is as risky as being a politician itself: RIP to the man and to the killers too because kill by the sword; die by the sword

(1) (2) (Reply)

Youths Erect Free Massive Billboard Advert For Peter Obi In Ibadan (Video) / Femi Falana's Speech On Labour Protest Ground (Video) / EFCC To Go After Sacked Director-Generals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.