Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,180 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Flavour Pictured With A Beauty Queen In Ghana - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour Pictured With A Beauty Queen In Ghana (53901 Views)

Flavour Pictured With His Daughters, Gabrielle And Sophia / Chidinma And Flavour Pictured All Loved Up, Fans React At Height Difference / Kelechi Iheanacho, Peter Okoye And Flavour Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flavour Pictured With A Beauty Queen In Ghana by Agimor(m): 1:18pm On May 20, 2016
He never cease to disappoint always after beauty queens.
Re: Flavour Pictured With A Beauty Queen In Ghana by Tgold1(m): 1:18pm On May 20, 2016
favour, just once
Re: Flavour Pictured With A Beauty Queen In Ghana by ba2undey(m): 1:18pm On May 20, 2016
grin
Re: Flavour Pictured With A Beauty Queen In Ghana by kossyablaze(m): 1:18pm On May 20, 2016
H
Re: Flavour Pictured With A Beauty Queen In Ghana by olatade(m): 1:18pm On May 20, 2016
Another baby mama loading...

1 Like

Re: Flavour Pictured With A Beauty Queen In Ghana by titiakins: 1:19pm On May 20, 2016
F
Re: Flavour Pictured With A Beauty Queen In Ghana by EmekaBlue(m): 1:19pm On May 20, 2016
Beauty queen wey no fine..C her head lyk man own

Re: Flavour Pictured With A Beauty Queen In Ghana by chaberry(m): 1:20pm On May 20, 2016
Beauty queen?

Is that how ugly Ghanaian are?
Re: Flavour Pictured With A Beauty Queen In Ghana by makopolomakopolo(m): 1:21pm On May 20, 2016
invectives:
whaaaat post thief!!!
He no dey wear siglet? :-p
Re: Flavour Pictured With A Beauty Queen In Ghana by McPerry(f): 1:21pm On May 20, 2016
Next on line.
Re: Flavour Pictured With A Beauty Queen In Ghana by izzou(m): 1:21pm On May 20, 2016
Sijo01:
We expect results of this body contact in the next 9months.

Hahahahahahahah
It depends
Contacts may have been made before now
Re: Flavour Pictured With A Beauty Queen In Ghana by kossyablaze(m): 1:23pm On May 20, 2016
olihilistic:
grin I caption it as my kashybby
so u dunno he's a nigga hiding behind female moniker. I pity u
Re: Flavour Pictured With A Beauty Queen In Ghana by encryptjay(m): 1:32pm On May 20, 2016
This Flavour na Badoo cool
Re: Flavour Pictured With A Beauty Queen In Ghana by goddyben(m): 1:33pm On May 20, 2016
this girl miss wetin...de guy no make atall
Re: Flavour Pictured With A Beauty Queen In Ghana by captianfreeman(m): 1:35pm On May 20, 2016
Baby mama loading.............. in another word, baby mama season 3
Re: Flavour Pictured With A Beauty Queen In Ghana by ilovetheline: 1:36pm On May 20, 2016
cry it's too late smiley
Re: Flavour Pictured With A Beauty Queen In Ghana by greggng: 1:40pm On May 20, 2016
Another lady that will receive akirikata pom pom frm flavor
Re: Flavour Pictured With A Beauty Queen In Ghana by Nobody: 1:41pm On May 20, 2016
she is miss what?, i would like to see the other contestants, anyway Na the people wey grin buy the form sha,not everyone will be willing to wear pant and bra in front of some perverts all in the name of competition
Re: Flavour Pictured With A Beauty Queen In Ghana by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 20, 2016
2dugged:
she is miss what?, i would like to see the other contestants, anyway Na the people wey grin buy the form sha,not everyone will be willing to wear pant and bra in front of some perverts all in the name of competition
hehehehe, the thing tire me o,but babe u wicked sha,see yabbing
Re: Flavour Pictured With A Beauty Queen In Ghana by Ana234(f): 1:46pm On May 20, 2016
flavour and beauty queens tho
Re: Flavour Pictured With A Beauty Queen In Ghana by gsharp12(m): 1:55pm On May 20, 2016
nna ehn, odiegwu oo

1 Like

Re: Flavour Pictured With A Beauty Queen In Ghana by Kazzman(m): 2:04pm On May 20, 2016
reverendfather:
I just so much dislike this boy

Oh boy! thats your own opinion afterall we are in a free world...But I have a piece of advice for you if you care to listen "NEVER YOU HATES WHOEVER GOD HAS BEEN BLESSED"
Re: Flavour Pictured With A Beauty Queen In Ghana by Ladycloud(f): 2:06pm On May 20, 2016
Lol.. Flavour need to take a chill pill grin
Re: Flavour Pictured With A Beauty Queen In Ghana by benji93: 2:08pm On May 20, 2016
reportnaijanews:
Flavour who is in Ghana, shared this photo of himself & a beauty queen on Instagram and asked his fans to share an appropriate caption. He wrote

"Oya, caption this!".

Remember that Flavour's baby mamas are former beauty queens,

https://www.instagram.com/p/BFn6gqBQh8P/?hl=en
What is it with this guy and beauty queens, dem take swear for you!!! See the girl too, as she open mouth dey smile, i just pity you, anyway he no be today Ghanaian women dey practice baby mamarism, its in the blood.
Re: Flavour Pictured With A Beauty Queen In Ghana by modelssphere(f): 2:11pm On May 20, 2016
I can't stop laughing..
Re: Flavour Pictured With A Beauty Queen In Ghana by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 20, 2016
This Flavour guy get standard sha. Na beauty queens hin dey always like to flex with. From Lagos to Ghana......babymama TI take over!!!
Re: Flavour Pictured With A Beauty Queen In Ghana by free2ryhme: 2:21pm On May 20, 2016
KashyBaby:

U will be my younger version of Flavour grin grin grin

You na yesterday meat grin

No kill the poor boi
Re: Flavour Pictured With A Beauty Queen In Ghana by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 20, 2016
free2ryhme:

You na yesterday meat grin

No kill the poor boi

grin
Re: Flavour Pictured With A Beauty Queen In Ghana by Kaira333: 2:22pm On May 20, 2016
But this one no too fine.
Re: Flavour Pictured With A Beauty Queen In Ghana by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 20, 2016
Her mind sef dey there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Burna Boy Shades Sowore Over Fela, Revolution Now Protest / "Niyola Where Is Your Breast?" Fan Asks; Singer Replies / KWAM1 Snubbed His Wife Who Wanted To Kiss Him At His Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.