Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,361 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Wow! Look At What I Saw In My Backyard - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Wow! Look At What I Saw In My Backyard (591 Views)

Another Big Monitor Lizard Got Trapped In My Backyard (2.0) / Big Monitor Lizard Got Trapped In My Backyard After Devouring 3 Eggs / See The Python I Nearly Stepped On Last Night At My Backyard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow! Look At What I Saw In My Backyard by Kewuru: 12:32pm On May 20, 2016
Thinking of what to do with it.
I wish there was a way I can give it to the authorities for proper care

Re: Wow! Look At What I Saw In My Backyard by jopretty(f): 12:40pm On May 20, 2016
Where is the thing you saw?
Re: Wow! Look At What I Saw In My Backyard by nairamaverick(m): 12:50pm On May 20, 2016
jopretty:
Where is the thing you saw?
. There's a chameleon in the picture, quite easy to notice standing on the tree stump
Re: Wow! Look At What I Saw In My Backyard by kossyablaze(m): 12:51pm On May 20, 2016
Chameleon
Re: Wow! Look At What I Saw In My Backyard by jopretty(f): 1:22pm On May 20, 2016
Oh! I just saw it now. The pix wasn't there when I first open the thread.
Re: Wow! Look At What I Saw In My Backyard by 19naia(m): 5:31am On May 21, 2016
Leave it to occupy your backyard.. The thing will eventually move on. It can help with clearing out cockroaches and other insects.
They are harmless.
But i am curious what that white coloring is on the head? I have never seen that before. shocked
I have Chameleons in my Yard in Hawaii. I have seen up to 4 in one day and they only come out at certain times of the year to look for mates. The rest of the year they remain distant and under cover.
May and June is the time of year they come out in Hawaii and it seems the same time of year in your location.

(1) (Reply)

What You Never Knew About Zlatan Ibrahimovic / Enemies Of Progress Will Call This Photoshop {photo Caption} / Uniben Sug Members Involves In Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.