Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,409 members, 7,846,734 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

CNN Features Abdulahi Olatoyan: Is He The World's Most Dapper Squeegee Man? - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / CNN Features Abdulahi Olatoyan: Is He The World's Most Dapper Squeegee Man? (45107 Views)

Abdulahi Olatoyan Spotted At Maryland, Lagos, Cleaning Windscreens (video). / Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper / I Met Abdulahi Olatoyan At Maryland Traffic Cleaning Windscreen Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CNN Features Abdulahi Olatoyan: Is He The World's Most Dapper Squeegee Man? by ALAYORMII: 1:01pm On May 20, 2016
God has answered his own prayers
For others still praying and hoping

You're not forgotten
Re: CNN Features Abdulahi Olatoyan: Is He The World's Most Dapper Squeegee Man? by macaranta(m): 1:02pm On May 20, 2016
Excelboi:
Next time you won't comment on post that doesn't concern you. I'm sure you saw the warning before you went ahead and accept it.

Yea he probably snuck in to bash Muslims...

@ topic dude has been favored greatly.

1 Like

Re: CNN Features Abdulahi Olatoyan: Is He The World's Most Dapper Squeegee Man? by freeborn76(m): 1:04pm On May 20, 2016
The morale of the story is not to stand on the street with a placard seeking for a job or cleaning car windscreens wearing a suit, it just simply means we should strive to make the most of our God-given abilities. A university degree is not a job guarantee, it is a key; you will have to look for the door yourself...

2 Likes

Re: CNN Features Abdulahi Olatoyan: Is He The World's Most Dapper Squeegee Man? by Google63(m): 1:05pm On May 20, 2016
TOPCRUISE:
I dont care if nairaland seun ban me. My only plea is that the mods should remove this text from my profile cos i am a Christian:
"I believe that there is no god/God but Allah and Muhammad is His Prophet."
Baba wetin you find go Islamic section. That side na no go area oo smiley smiley
Re: CNN Features Abdulahi Olatoyan: Is He The World's Most Dapper Squeegee Man? by Excelboi(m): 1:06pm On May 20, 2016
TOPCRUISE:
Which warning and what the hell are you talking about. If you have nothing good to offer get lost
E pain am. grin... U will wait till eternity for the mods to remove that.

2 Likes

Re: CNN Features Abdulahi Olatoyan: Is He The World's Most Dapper Squeegee Man? by Excelboi(m): 1:09pm On May 20, 2016
titiakins:
but its not right

They can comment on our threads and we can't make comments in theirs??
To be frank, Muslims hardly post thrash or make insultive posts on thread concerning Christians, only trolls do that to cause trouble. But for some Christians, they intentionally and purposely make post to annoy their Muslim counterparts like the crying baby calling for the mods.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN Features Abdulahi Olatoyan: Is He The World's Most Dapper Squeegee Man? by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:11pm On May 20, 2016
Google63:
Baba wetin you find go Islamic section. That side na no go area oo smiley smiley
And what busines do i have to do there. I only relieve myself on frontpage comments only for me to get cornered in this mess. If i had knew FrontPage threads are now Islamic not to talk of spammiing your profile page with unrealistic texts i wont have endevour to go ahead
Re: CNN Features Abdulahi Olatoyan: Is He The World's Most Dapper Squeegee Man? by Canme4u(m): 1:12pm On May 20, 2016
Excelboi:
To be frank, Muslims hardly post thrash or make insultive posts on thread concerning Christians, only trolls do that to cause trouble. But for some Christians, they intentionally and purposely make post to annoy their Muslim counterparts like the crying baby calling for the mods.
Re: CNN Features Abdulahi Olatoyan: Is He The World's Most Dapper Squeegee Man? by titiakins: 1:13pm On May 20, 2016
Excelboi:
for the sake of equality muslims should not be allowed to comment on Christian threads too

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN Features Abdulahi Olatoyan: Is He The World's Most Dapper Squeegee Man? by IRserveMyComent(f): 1:15pm On May 20, 2016
And some people would choose to fold their hands and blame everyone for their woes!
Re: CNN Features Abdulahi Olatoyan: Is He The World's Most Dapper Squeegee Man? by uyisteven(m): 1:15pm On May 20, 2016
EmekaBlue:
na to dey wear agbada hawk sumthn o

lmao....Abeg which tailor wan sew your own??..Make I join too..gringringrin

3 Likes

Re: CNN Features Abdulahi Olatoyan: Is He The World's Most Dapper Squeegee Man? by Nobody: 1:16pm On May 20, 2016
White men/women delight pleasure in anything that disgrace your country/continent and you guys are so good at making yr countries a laughing stock.

What a great PR for Nigeria,well done boys/girls.
Re: CNN Features Abdulahi Olatoyan: Is He The World's Most Dapper Squeegee Man? by Boerhavia: 1:16pm On May 20, 2016
This guy had bn doing this in osogbo before Olajumoke was discovered,guessed he just moved to Abeokuta. He's a devout muslim
Re: CNN Features Abdulahi Olatoyan: Is He The World's Most Dapper Squeegee Man? by miqos02(m): 1:19pm On May 20, 2016
ok
Re: CNN Features Abdulahi Olatoyan: Is He The World's Most Dapper Squeegee Man? by olagamalin(m): 1:24pm On May 20, 2016
titiakins:
CNN is writing about him shocked shocked shocked

God is picking calls these days

Mine is next!

God is faithful ...he's always been picking calls
Re: CNN Features Abdulahi Olatoyan: Is He The World's Most Dapper Squeegee Man? by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:25pm On May 20, 2016
Excelboi:
YOU ARE VERY WRONG ON THAT SUBJECT ESPECIALLY FOR INSISTING I MAKE A POST. SINCE YOU ARE NOT THE MODERATOR AND NEITHER ARE YOU THE OP OF THE THREAD, BUT JUST A COMMENTATOR YOU DONT HAVE TO GIVE A CONCLUSION ON WHAT TRANSPIRED

1 Like

Re: CNN Features Abdulahi Olatoyan: Is He The World's Most Dapper Squeegee Man? by miqos02(m): 1:26pm On May 20, 2016
hungryboy:
.na so e dey be,

By now, Relations were been never call am for the last 5yrs don begin dey call am.
Re: CNN Features Abdulahi Olatoyan: Is He The World's Most Dapper Squeegee Man? by ThatNaijaNigger: 1:28pm On May 20, 2016
titiakins:
CNN is writing about him shocked shocked shocked

God is picking calls these days

Mine is next!
you dont say
Re: CNN Features Abdulahi Olatoyan: Is He The World's Most Dapper Squeegee Man? by Guyman02: 1:34pm On May 20, 2016
TOPCRUISE:
I dont care if nairaland seun ban me. My only plea is that the mods should remove this text from my profile cos i am a Christian:
"I believe that there is no god/God but Allah and Muhammad is His Prophet."

Thats what happens when you comment on a Muslim topic on a FRIDAY, it automatically signs you in as a Muslim. It is used to prevent people who are not Muslims saying the TRUTH about Islam.

You need to reedit your profile
Re: CNN Features Abdulahi Olatoyan: Is He The World's Most Dapper Squeegee Man? by ifelawboy(m): 1:37pm On May 20, 2016
I am beginning to get exasperated with all these 'they found me /fortune smiled on me theatricals'. No beefs with the olatoyan man but i just dont feel all of these 'stumbling upon and rescue operations'. My own 1 yen on this matter though.
Re: CNN Features Abdulahi Olatoyan: Is He The World's Most Dapper Squeegee Man? by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 20, 2016
God don pick this guy call!! Oshe!! wink smiley kiss
Re: CNN Features Abdulahi Olatoyan: Is He The World's Most Dapper Squeegee Man? by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:39pm On May 20, 2016
Guyman02:

Thats what happens when you comment on a Muslim topic on a FRIDAY, it automatically signs you in as a Muslim. It is used to prevent people who are not Muslims saying the TRUTH about Islam.
Who told you I make a comment and what comment did you see me make. I concern myself with FrontPage section and I never knew such sections are Islamic on a Friday. I am not bothered about your assertion though but i ought to have realised before hand. This is the first time i found something like. It is unusual
Re: CNN Features Abdulahi Olatoyan: Is He The World's Most Dapper Squeegee Man? by nicason(m): 1:41pm On May 20, 2016
olihilistic:
which hard work?? naGod favour the niqqa

you never see people wey d hardworking pass am??

this dude is blessed jor
Re: CNN Features Abdulahi Olatoyan: Is He The World's Most Dapper Squeegee Man? by robosky02(m): 1:48pm On May 20, 2016
its all in the packaging lol cheesy
Re: CNN Features Abdulahi Olatoyan: Is He The World's Most Dapper Squeegee Man? by mitchyy(f): 1:49pm On May 20, 2016
I'm so happy for him smiley
Re: CNN Features Abdulahi Olatoyan: Is He The World's Most Dapper Squeegee Man? by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 20, 2016
TOPCRUISE:

Who told you I make a comment and what comment did you see me make. I concern myself with FrontPage section and I never knew such sections are Islamic on a Friday. I am not bothered about your assertion though but i ought to have realised before hand. This is the first time i found something like. It is unusual
me too was shocked when I tired to comment for the first time,I thought it was an error, I tried another thread,that was when it dawned on me that you have to swear allegiance before you can comment, Na so I sharply run from the thread,I would rather swear allegiance to Ogun or ayelala
Re: CNN Features Abdulahi Olatoyan: Is He The World's Most Dapper Squeegee Man? by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:09pm On May 20, 2016
2dugged:
me too was shocked when I tired to comment for the first time,I thought it was an error, I tried another thread,that was when it dawned on me that you have to swear allegiance before you can comment, Na so I sharply run from the thread,I would rather swear allegiance to Ogun or ayelala
I HAVE LEARNT MY LESSONS. IT WONT HAPPEN AGAIN
Re: CNN Features Abdulahi Olatoyan: Is He The World's Most Dapper Squeegee Man? by omenka(m): 2:17pm On May 20, 2016
Shame on all those ITKs who were busy insulting him on the first thread about his story, saying he's stupid and should simply have worn a jeans and t-shirt.

Always stand out and not blend in if you wanna get the spotlight brothers.

#StayPositive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CNN Features Abdulahi Olatoyan: Is He The World's Most Dapper Squeegee Man? by kechywillz(m): 2:18pm On May 20, 2016
Yeah Good one not that over hyped Olajumoke
Re: CNN Features Abdulahi Olatoyan: Is He The World's Most Dapper Squeegee Man? by Nobody: 2:26pm On May 20, 2016
TOPCRUISE:

I HAVE LEARNT MY LESSONS. IT WONT HAPPEN AGAIN
have you tried editing your profile?
Re: CNN Features Abdulahi Olatoyan: Is He The World's Most Dapper Squeegee Man? by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 20, 2016
God has picked his call.

Shame on all the haters who badmouthed this guy.

So shall my enemies be ashamed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Manual Clipper: How Many Nairalanders Used This? (Photos) / Guy Spends N3million On 3 Versace Handbags, Shows It Off On IG / Miss Philippines Is Miss World 2013!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.