Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,844 members, 7,831,735 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

CNN Features Abdulahi Olatoyan: Is He The World's Most Dapper Squeegee Man? - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / CNN Features Abdulahi Olatoyan: Is He The World's Most Dapper Squeegee Man? (45088 Views)

Abdulahi Olatoyan Spotted At Maryland, Lagos, Cleaning Windscreens (video). / Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper / I Met Abdulahi Olatoyan At Maryland Traffic Cleaning Windscreen Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CNN Features Abdulahi Olatoyan: Is He The World's Most Dapper Squeegee Man? by Mayflowa(m): 2:37pm On May 20, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
And some people would choose to fold their hands and blame everyone for their woes!

You can say that again!
Re: CNN Features Abdulahi Olatoyan: Is He The World's Most Dapper Squeegee Man? by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 20, 2016
Dare to be different.

That is the message init.

What caught my attention in this guy's picture is not his suit or his bright red tie but the focus, passion and determination written on his forehead. .
Re: CNN Features Abdulahi Olatoyan: Is He The World's Most Dapper Squeegee Man? by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:39pm On May 20, 2016
2dugged:
have you tried editing your profile?
I have tried every means available. There are no options to edit religion or beliefs. The moderator use their religious text as a stamp on my profile
Re: CNN Features Abdulahi Olatoyan: Is He The World's Most Dapper Squeegee Man? by pulsa(m): 2:42pm On May 20, 2016
TOPCRUISE:
Which warning and what the hell are you talking about. Do you think i will be so foolish to go ahead and accept warnings that is not my business. If you have nothing good to offer get lost
You even come dress like Muslim
I am an atheist but let me help you do the hounours

"Welcome to Islam"
Re: CNN Features Abdulahi Olatoyan: Is He The World's Most Dapper Squeegee Man? by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 20, 2016
TOPCRUISE:
I have tried every means available. There are no options to edit religion or beliefs. The moderator use their religious text as a stamp on my profile
I understand how you must feel,I for one can't imagine having that thing on my profile, just keep mailing the mods till they answer you,abeg lalaclastica help this guy out oooooo,nor be by force, e say e nor want, mods abeg, make una remove am from e profile
Re: CNN Features Abdulahi Olatoyan: Is He The World's Most Dapper Squeegee Man? by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:45pm On May 20, 2016
pulsa:

"Welcome to Islam"
Send that regards to your Family
Re: CNN Features Abdulahi Olatoyan: Is He The World's Most Dapper Squeegee Man? by KELECHUKWU89: 2:47pm On May 20, 2016
All thanks to the niggah whoa snapped him!!!
Re: CNN Features Abdulahi Olatoyan: Is He The World's Most Dapper Squeegee Man? by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 20, 2016
pulsa:

"Welcome to Islam"
stop teasing him jor, you won't find it funny if it were you,I almost got trapped too when I just registered,I for one would rather deactivate my account than have that nonsense on my profile
Re: CNN Features Abdulahi Olatoyan: Is He The World's Most Dapper Squeegee Man? by mamawin(f): 2:50pm On May 20, 2016
hmmmm this guy is going ooooo
Re: CNN Features Abdulahi Olatoyan: Is He The World's Most Dapper Squeegee Man? by deebrain(m): 2:53pm On May 20, 2016
Bros....keep flying. You are an inspiration...

.....Waiting for the foolish haters that would soon come for him and start vomiting rubbish online...

Thunder fire una in advance.
Re: CNN Features Abdulahi Olatoyan: Is He The World's Most Dapper Squeegee Man? by ebenice(m): 2:58pm On May 20, 2016
2dugged:
me too was shocked when I tired to comment for the first time,I thought it was an error, I tried another thread,that was when it dawned on me that you have to swear allegiance before you can comment, Na so I sharply run from the thread,I would rather swear allegiance to Ogun or ayelala
now this funny ...the swearing to Ogun part got me laffing hard
Re: CNN Features Abdulahi Olatoyan: Is He The World's Most Dapper Squeegee Man? by octopusfreaky(f): 3:00pm On May 20, 2016
uyisteven:

lmao....Abeg which tailor wan sew your own??..Make I join too..gringringrin
seriously i wouldn't mind
Re: CNN Features Abdulahi Olatoyan: Is He The World's Most Dapper Squeegee Man? by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 20, 2016
ebenice:
now this funny ...the swearing to Ogun part got me laffing hard
yes o,prefer to serve the gods of my fore father's atleast they had peace unlike some reli.gion that have to attach peace to the name just to make us believe they are peaceful even when every thing associated with it smells of violence and intolerance to people of other beliefs

1 Like

Re: CNN Features Abdulahi Olatoyan: Is He The World's Most Dapper Squeegee Man? by banme1(m): 3:23pm On May 20, 2016
Excelboi:
Next time you won't comment on post that doesn't concern you. I'm sure you saw the warning before you went ahead and accept it.
something demonic is being planed there and u won't know.
Re: CNN Features Abdulahi Olatoyan: Is He The World's Most Dapper Squeegee Man? by badkam(m): 3:27pm On May 20, 2016
everything thing nah packaging oooo...this guy know how to package his thing. ;Deverything thing nah packaging oooo...this guy know how to package his thing.
Re: CNN Features Abdulahi Olatoyan: Is He The World's Most Dapper Squeegee Man? by viktor556(m): 3:33pm On May 20, 2016
If wealth was the inevitable result of hardwork and enterprise, every woman in Africa would be a millionaire - George Monbiot.

Sense and innovation and hardwork.
Re: CNN Features Abdulahi Olatoyan: Is He The World's Most Dapper Squeegee Man? by oladimejiX: 3:37pm On May 20, 2016
mitchyy:
I'm so happy for him. But CNN pls where did you see him on polka dot suit?
Always making mistakes while reporting on Africa sha.

Sorry to say, but you are the one making the mistake.
If you look closely you will see he was a wearing polka dot suit.

pol·ka dot
noun
noun: polka dot;

one of a number of large round dots repeated to form a regular pattern on fabric
Re: CNN Features Abdulahi Olatoyan: Is He The World's Most Dapper Squeegee Man? by winkmart: 3:40pm On May 20, 2016
olihilistic:
baba God o pick up the call emi nofe wa range
Dangote get meji

You know what the guy and Olajumoke did...Just go to front of Channels TV and do something creative as welll...could be ur turn
Re: CNN Features Abdulahi Olatoyan: Is He The World's Most Dapper Squeegee Man? by cybriz82(m): 3:43pm On May 20, 2016
Speaking of hardwork wat abt those old men pushing wheel barrow with 2 motor tyre carry load of wood.some dey push frm oke afa to ikotun.wat abt those mallam selling water with wheel barrow? Dude forget dat tin ntin like hard wrk here.na by God s grace.
Re: CNN Features Abdulahi Olatoyan: Is He The World's Most Dapper Squeegee Man? by mitchyy(f): 3:51pm On May 20, 2016
oladimejiX:

Sorry to say, but you are the one making the mistake.
If you look closely you will see he was a wearing polka dot suit.

pol·ka dot
noun
noun: polka dot;

one of a number of large round dots repeated to form a regular pattern on fabric

I know the meaning of polka dot, thanks.
I just checked a pic of him now on Linda Ikeji and zoomed it to see they were right. I couldn't zoom in on the one on Nairaland that's why i missed the pattern on it. Thanks for the correction
Re: CNN Features Abdulahi Olatoyan: Is He The World's Most Dapper Squeegee Man? by ddhandsome2955: 4:32pm On May 20, 2016
This is the world most diappered wear. WHAT do u think Nairalander

Re: CNN Features Abdulahi Olatoyan: Is He The World's Most Dapper Squeegee Man? by MORNDEW(m): 4:56pm On May 20, 2016
olihilistic:
baba God o pick up the call emi nofe wa range
Dangote get meji
The guy sit down for Nl dey shout answer my call?
Re: CNN Features Abdulahi Olatoyan: Is He The World's Most Dapper Squeegee Man? by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 20, 2016
MORNDEW:

The guy sit down for Nl dey shout answer my call?
Lol your head no done I swear
Re: CNN Features Abdulahi Olatoyan: Is He The World's Most Dapper Squeegee Man? by prettytoys: 5:01pm On May 20, 2016
Am happy for him. Ehya, saw the guy at oke ilewo
Re: CNN Features Abdulahi Olatoyan: Is He The World's Most Dapper Squeegee Man? by uyisteven(m): 5:32pm On May 20, 2016
octopusfreaky:
seriously i wouldn't mind
Seems doz are the kind of calls Baba God is picking now... . . . Wanting you to take risk and Nvr mind about the words 4rm h8rz...
Re: CNN Features Abdulahi Olatoyan: Is He The World's Most Dapper Squeegee Man? by martinsblinks(m): 6:29pm On May 20, 2016
seems for you to make it in Nigeria, one needs to act abnormal, crazy and going the extra mile...the system does not have accommodation for graduates after NYSC too bad. Everybody has his own set time and I believe mine is not far. one with God iz majority
Re: CNN Features Abdulahi Olatoyan: Is He The World's Most Dapper Squeegee Man? by MzPecs(f): 7:01pm On May 20, 2016
2dugged:
I understand how you must feel,I for one can't imagine having that thing on my profile, just keep mailing the mods till they answer you,abeg lalasticlala help this guy out oooooo,nor be by force, e say e nor want, mods abeg, make una remove am from e profile
Re: CNN Features Abdulahi Olatoyan: Is He The World's Most Dapper Squeegee Man? by aalangel(f): 7:29pm On May 20, 2016
This is more believable than Jumoke.
Re: CNN Features Abdulahi Olatoyan: Is He The World's Most Dapper Squeegee Man? by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 20, 2016
Readwarn:
Guess the guy "Olajumoke" trick worked out as he planned.

It wasn't planned. I smell jealousy in your post.
Re: CNN Features Abdulahi Olatoyan: Is He The World's Most Dapper Squeegee Man? by itsmaleekbaby(m): 10:51pm On May 20, 2016
well

Re: CNN Features Abdulahi Olatoyan: Is He The World's Most Dapper Squeegee Man? by IamLeslie(m): 12:53am On May 21, 2016
#Shoutawt to dat guy, , he sure deserves some accolades for his extra-ordinary fashion style. #Leslie..
Re: CNN Features Abdulahi Olatoyan: Is He The World's Most Dapper Squeegee Man? by phemzades(m): 1:07am On May 21, 2016
awwwwwww.. ive got tears ryt now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guy Spends N3million On 3 Versace Handbags, Shows It Off On IG / Miss Philippines Is Miss World 2013!! / Chris Olwage Of New-Zealand Is Mr Gay World 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.