Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,317 members, 7,839,519 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Another Chibok Girl Sighted At Ikot Ekpene -residents - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Chibok Girl Sighted At Ikot Ekpene -residents (2735 Views)

Salomi Pagu: Soldiers Rescue Another Chibok Girl / Another Chibok Girl Rescued With Baby (Photo) / Breaking News!!! Another Chibok Girl Sighted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Chibok Girl Sighted At Ikot Ekpene -residents by Cjrane2: 3:41pm On May 20, 2016
Sydney22:
Another chibok girl has been sighted at ikot ekpene,AKS

Please share widely so that she can also be taken to Aso Rock to meet Mr presidiot

[size=18pt]This Chibok girl has grown old to resemble Boko haram oo!But, i don't doubt she is a chibok girl.

I heard another Chibok girl was sighted today near Lake Chad while crossing into Cameroon. Then she decided to come back to nigeria since Buhari now sends Presidential jets and give huge sums of money when they return to nigeria.
Good for the poor girl. o'jare! [/size]

2 Likes

Re: Another Chibok Girl Sighted At Ikot Ekpene -residents by olaitoro(m): 3:43pm On May 20, 2016
druboon404:
I am not..are you a wailer Just asking.
yeah, I wail for the progress of my country Nigeria and my state Lagos. I wail in order to checkmate the system.
I am a proud wailer for good governance

watch him write. "you go wail tire"

1 Like

Re: Another Chibok Girl Sighted At Ikot Ekpene -residents by druboon404: 3:52pm On May 20, 2016
olaitoro:

yeah, I wail for the progress of my country Nigeria and my state Lagos.
I wail in order to checkmate the system.

I am a proud wailer for good governance

watch him write. "you go wail tire"
Wow!....Congratulations!...happy wailing.let me know incase you need an hankerchief...Cheers!
Re: Another Chibok Girl Sighted At Ikot Ekpene -residents by olaitoro(m): 4:05pm On May 20, 2016
druboon404:

Wow!....Congratulations!...happy wailing.let me know incase you need an hankerchief...Cheers!

you are welcome my dear.
I take someone with sense of discernment to wail.

I believe with our wailing the government will turn a new leaf and do the right thing.

there will light at the end of the tunnel.

God bless Nigeria
Re: Another Chibok Girl Sighted At Ikot Ekpene -residents by druboon404: 4:39pm On May 20, 2016
olaitoro:

you are welcome my dear.
I take someone with sense of discernment to wail.

I believe with our wailing the government will turn a new leaf and do the right thing.

there will light at the end of the tunnel.

God bless Nigeria
Amen!..as long as its a good light.

(1) (2) (Reply)

TENSION!! As Kaduna Women Flaunt Breasts Protesting Against Gov.el-rufai,photos / IPOB and Kanu: An Investigative Look scrutiny / Who Is Funding Kanu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.