Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,741 members, 7,831,365 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

IPOB and Kanu: An Investigative Look scrutiny - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB and Kanu: An Investigative Look scrutiny (2732 Views)

Mr Ibu And Kanu Nwankwo Participate In Wike's 2nd Term Novelty Match(photos) / Policeman Inside Gutter As IPOB And Police Clash In Anambra (Photos) / Ipob And Passengers Drag And Beat A Driver To Coma In Asaba For Hitting A Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB and Kanu: An Investigative Look scrutiny by Nobody: 12:23am On May 09, 2017
I need answers:

If the information I get shows him to be legit, his own man and worthy of being in the position he appointed himself, then I will at least stop calling him a clown.

Otherwise i will officially award him the name Nnamdi Clownu

Please I need volunteers to research: just pick and state one or two items that you are willing to research

1. Where was he born?
Answer received:Isiama Afara, Abia State,

2. Date of birth?
Received answer: September 1967

3. Primary / Secondary Schools attended in which state /country
Received answer: Library Avenue Primary School (now part of Government House, Umuahia) and Government College Umuahia.

4. Universities attended in which states / country
Received answer: Attended 'University of Nigeria Nsukka' but never finished his degree

5. Academic Qualifications
Answer: Masters Political Science from Brunel University UK

6. Employment history (give employer and dates)partial Ans: Worked as a property consultant in UK, then started a radio station in 2009 which failed, restarted 2013, with some investors

7. How did he become involved in IPOB:
Answer from my own research: I'll offer what I found some time ago: IPOB was long established years before Kanu came along, to promote via media primarily his radio station, from there he more or less position himself as if he was leader and founder.

The little known elders who founded and are the real leaders of IPOB are still around and still maintain their leadership role in the real IPOB.

8. His mothers state of origin
Anybody know?

9. Did he live or his parents live through the original Biafran war in Biafra
Answer: Likely that Kanu was born the year of original Biafra conflict began and likely to have been 2 or 3years old when it ended.
But answer still required about whether his parents and family where in Biafra during the conflict, however if his date and place of birth is correct as given, it suggests he was born in the independent republic Biafra 3-4 months into the civil war.

10. Date of his traditional wedding ?
Answer:

11.His wife's state of origin
Answer:

12. what date did he first arrive to study or settle in UK?[size=5pt](new question with Kanu it seems the more you look the more questions you need to ask)[/size]
Answer:

13. Apart from his masters degree , what are his major achievements and leadership roles he has attained in his life?
Answer:
Re: IPOB and Kanu: An Investigative Look scrutiny by Nobody: 12:34am On May 09, 2017
MASSOB talk sey.. he is a 914 grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB and Kanu: An Investigative Look scrutiny by Igboesika: 12:35am On May 09, 2017
So this rumour is true, so it's true that when normal human beings are sleeping, afonjas will be looking at ceiling thinking about Biafra and Nnamdi Kanu.

I decided to be awake tonight to personally confirm it and here they are gnashing their teeth over Biafran issues.

You decendants of fallen lucifer are terrible, I repeat, you guys are terrible nawa oo.
Indeed, the name Nnamdi Kanu gives you skull miners sleepiness night. Let me go to bed because I have seen and confirmed it. Just look at the time. Ewwww!!

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IPOB and Kanu: An Investigative Look scrutiny by biafraone: 12:57am On May 09, 2017
BMC with their usual nonsense. Always carrying Biafr.a matter on their head. Today it's "PortHacourt is not part of Biafra" tomorrow it is "But you were not agitating for Biafra when your man was there" set of confused people.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB and Kanu: An Investigative Look scrutiny by TheStronghold: 2:21am On May 09, 2017
Well one thing is certain. He's a college dropout.
Re: IPOB and Kanu: An Investigative Look scrutiny by conductor1: 2:54am On May 09, 2017
TheStronghold:
College degree is very far naw. How I wish the vegetable that swindled 14m zombies could show us only his high school cert. cheesy

13 Likes

Re: IPOB and Kanu: An Investigative Look scrutiny by Agumbaa: 3:06am On May 09, 2017
TheStronghold:

Has masters degree in Political Economics from Brunel University London, was into property consultancy business, infact 2009 he used most of his personal money into Radio Biafra, when he could not sustain running the station again, because it was on short wave, and short wave costs lots of money, Radio Biafra went offline, he funded the radio and it came back in 2013, and Chika Madu, a business mogul based in Japan bought them a multi million naira transmitter, which is why the FM is called CHK, esp CHK 102.1FM. The Transmitter helped them to have small interdependent transmitters across Biafraland, to this day.

Nnamdi Kanu's family is not poor anyway, his father has stalls in business districts in Aba, he owns two buildings in St Michael's Aba which gets rented for millions, plus other properties the family have in other places in Aba and Umuahia and probably businesses too which they earn from.

Forget the rhetorics, the man is a very intelligent man, in May 2015, he predicted that within few months Nigeria would go into recession and he explained, it was from him i learn in depth analysis of what a "Rentier" economy is and he called Nigeria "Oil rentier" economy that was going to collapse.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB and Kanu: An Investigative Look scrutiny by lenghtinny(m): 4:20am On May 09, 2017
Are you trying to offer him a job; if not, you should shove those questions up your a**...

Your hero Buhari is sick traveling up and down like a bird, putting the nation on autopilot. You should be more concerned about that than Kanu's interview

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB and Kanu: An Investigative Look scrutiny by Nobody: 4:39am On May 09, 2017
Thanks property consultancy, was it self employment? Or was he working in a consultancy firm. Was in UK or Nigeria?

The radio stations he started 2009,2013 were they in UK or Nigeria ? if Nigeria which states?

Agumbaa:

Has masters degree in Political Economics from Brunel University London, was into property consultancy business, infact 2009 he used most of his personal money into Radio Biafra, when he could not sustain running the station again, because it was on short wave, and short wave costs lots of money, Radio Biafra went offline, he funded the radio and it came back in 2013, and Chika Madu, a business mogul based in Japan bought them a multi million naira transmitter, which is why the FM is called CHK, esp CHK 102.1FM. The Transmitter helped them to have small interdependent transmitters across Biafraland, to this day.

Nnamdi Kanu's family is not poor anyway, his father has stalls in business districts in Aba, he owns two buildings in St Michael's Aba which gets rented for millions, plus other properties the family have in other places in Aba and Umuahia and probably businesses too which they earn from.

Forget the rhetorics, the man is a very intelligent man, in May 2015, he predicted that within few months Nigeria would go into recession and he explained, it was from him i learn in depth analysis of what a "Rentier" economy is and he called Nigeria "Oil rentier" economy that was going to collapse.
Re: IPOB and Kanu: An Investigative Look scrutiny by Agumbaa: 4:53am On May 09, 2017
GenBuhari:
Thanks property consultancy, was it self employment? Or was he working in a consultancy firm. Was in UK or Nigeria?

He was in partnership, and the firm was in U.K

GenBuhari:

The radio stations he started 2009,2013 were they in UK or Nigeria ? if Nigeria which states?

The station has always broadcasted from UK, except whenever he came around.
Re: IPOB and Kanu: An Investigative Look scrutiny by pressplay411(m): 5:10am On May 09, 2017
The average igbo was raised with hate for Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB and Kanu: An Investigative Look scrutiny by kingzizzy: 5:53am On May 09, 2017
GenBuhari:
I need answers:
If the information I get shows him to be legit, his own man and worthy of being in the position he appointed himself, then I will at least stop calling him a clown.

Otherwise i will officially award him the name Nnamdi Clownu

Please I need volunteers to research: just pick and state one or two items that you are willing to research

1. Where was he born?

2. Date of birth?

5. Ans: Masters Political Science from Brunel University UK

6. Employment history (give employer and dates)partial Ans: Worked as a property consultant in UK, then started a radio station in 2009 which failed, restarted 2013, with some investors

7. How did he become involved in IPOB

His wife's state of origin

How much of this information did your ancestors have about Lugard when he was making them Nigerians?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB and Kanu: An Investigative Look scrutiny by Nobody: 5:56am On May 09, 2017
Brunel University... no wondr he is an idiot
Re: IPOB and Kanu: An Investigative Look scrutiny by AbelDjassi: 6:06am On May 09, 2017
TheCabal:

What do you know about Brunel University? Nada, by all accounts!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB and Kanu: An Investigative Look scrutiny by anaton(m): 6:20am On May 09, 2017
Igboesika:
So this rumour is true, so it's true that when normal human beings are sleeping, afonjas will be looking at ceiling thinking about Biafra and Nnamdi Kanu.

I decided to be awake tonight to personally confirm it and here they are gnashing there teeth over Biafran issues.

You decendants of fallen lucifer are terrible, I repeat, you guys are terrible
nawa oo.
Indeed, the name Nnamdi Kanu gives you skull miners sleepiness night. Let me go to my bed because I have seen and confirmed it. Just look at the time. Ewwww!!

Chai!See finishing. grin cry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB and Kanu: An Investigative Look scrutiny by AbelDjassi: 6:23am On May 09, 2017
A lot of the information you want is in plain sight, my conspiracy theorist comrade, GenBuhari cheesy cheesy cheesy

1. Where was he born?

Answer: Kanu was born in Isiama Afara, Abia State,

2. Date of birth?

Answer: Sept 1967 / circa 1970 (depending on the source you read) grin

Answer: Library Avenue Primary School (now part of Government House, Umuahia) and Government College Umuahia.

Answer: Attended 'University of Nigeria Nsukka' but never finished his degree.

5. Ans: Masters Political Science from Brunel University UK

Some employment history:

Alpha Phoenix Consulting Limited, 230 Banister House, Homerton High Street, London, E9 6BP.

RBL Management Services Limited and Biafra Television Ltd; 30 Sandlings Close, London, SE15 3SY.

Elsewhere, Nnamdi Kanu's work history is summarised as follows grin

Mr Nwannekaenyi Kenny Okwu-kanu holds 4 appointments at 4 active companies, has resigned from 0 companies and held 0 appointments at 0 dissolved companies. NWANNEKAENYI began their first appointment at the age of 45. Their longest current appointment spans 4 years, 7 months and 0 days at RBL MANAGEMENT SERVICES LIMITED

The combined cash at bank value for all businesses where NWANNEKAENYI holds a current appointment equals £4.4k, a combined total current assets value of £6.5k with a total current liabilities of £3.3k and a total current net worth of £14.3k. Roles associated with Mr Nwannekaenyi Kenny Okwu-kanu within the recorded businesses include: Director

7. How did he become involved in IPOB

His wife's state of origin

References:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nnamdi_Kanu
https://companycheck.co.uk/director/917268338/MR-NWANNEKAENYI-KENNY-OKWU-KANU/summary
http://www.endole.co.uk/company/05519337/alpha-phoenix-consulting-limited
http://newsrescue.com/radio-biafra-director-nnamdi-kanus-real-name-comes-out-see-what-it-is/#axzz4gYVTe3f0
http://www.endole.co.uk/profile/profile_new.php?id=10663168
Re: IPOB and Kanu: An Investigative Look scrutiny by izombie(m): 6:31am On May 09, 2017
Op you should be ashamed of yourself. Just as someone pointed out above, NK is really giving you guys sleepless nights. Everyday you guys become more silly because of NK. What do you stand to get by always running him down? Dude grow up. This is appalling.

11 Likes

Re: IPOB and Kanu: An Investigative Look scrutiny by ESDKING: 7:46am On May 09, 2017
Unity beggars, una no dey tire ?

4 Likes

Re: IPOB and Kanu: An Investigative Look scrutiny by Agumbaa: 5:16pm On May 09, 2017
TheCabal:

Brunel University was founded in 1966 and one of the most prestigious universities in London.

6 Likes

Re: IPOB and Kanu: An Investigative Look scrutiny by thoth: 11:09pm On May 13, 2017
Recently you've been making really wrong assertions and very hazy conclusions. i really don't know what your intent is but i will only request that you give an answer to these simple two questions ?

1: Do you think Buhari is a good president and if yes what actions of him lead you to that conclusion .
2: Is Buhari in his present administration Pro-Imperialists or Anti-Imperialists , state his policies which makes your answer plausible.

6 Likes

Re: IPOB and Kanu: An Investigative Look scrutiny by najoke: 11:25pm On May 13, 2017
thoth:
Recently you've been making really wrong assertions and very hazy conclusions. i really don't know what your intent is but i will only request that you give an answer to these simple two questions ?

1: Do you think Buhari is a good president and if yes what actions of him lead you to that conclusion .
2: Is Buhari in his present administration Pro-Imperialists or Anti-Imperialists , state his policies which makes your answer plausible.
Number 1 problem of Biafuros....... Lack of originality..... Na to dey copy up and down una sabi grin grin grin grin grin angry
Re: IPOB and Kanu: An Investigative Look scrutiny by thoth: 11:30pm On May 13, 2017
Thanks for your observations. Can GenBuhari please try providing some answers…
najoke:

Number 1 problem of Biafuros....... Lack of originality..... Na to dey copy up and down una sabi grin grin grin grin grin angry

1 Like

Re: IPOB and Kanu: An Investigative Look scrutiny by najoke: 11:35pm On May 13, 2017
thoth:
Thanks for your observations. Can GenBuhari please try providing some answers…
Then face topic.........or go open ya own thread and ask ur questions.......abi you sabi create thread.....dont be shy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: IPOB and Kanu: An Investigative Look scrutiny by Arda1000(m): 11:40pm On May 13, 2017
Igboesika:

I decided to be awake tonight to personally confirm it and here they are gnashing their teeth over Biafran issues.

You decendants of fallen lucifer are terrible, I repeat, you guys are terrible nawa oo.
Indeed, the name Nnamdi Kanu gives you skull miners sleepiness night. Let me go to bed because I have seen and confirmed it. Just look at the time. Ewwww!!
My broda how you expect afonja one of the cats family to sleep.. Cats no dey sleep

6 Likes

Re: IPOB and Kanu: An Investigative Look scrutiny by Nobody: 12:14am On May 14, 2017
[quote author=Agumbaa post=56338884]

Forget the rhetorics, the man is a very intelligent man, in May 2015, he predicted that within few months Nigeria would go into recession and he explained, it was from him i learn in depth analysis of what a "Rentier" economy is and he called Nigeria "Oil rentier" economy that was going to collapse. [/quote. don't belittle yourself by explaining anything about Nnamdi KANU to afonjas, skull miners.

1 Like

Re: IPOB and Kanu: An Investigative Look scrutiny by MXrep: 1:54am On May 14, 2017
Igboesika:

Omo see finishing. that is what i have been telling them on other thread, come to the appropriate thread and be buried by ipob yoots. Good job bro

8 Likes

Re: IPOB and Kanu: An Investigative Look scrutiny by sunnysunny69(m): 3:53am On May 14, 2017
Igboesika:

Kanu is just another scammer like many people before him, he got bailed due to his health and should be back in court soon for sentencing . Don't do the crime if you can't do the time. It's a treason felony charges, I doubt he can get out of it, jail beckons.

Re: IPOB and Kanu: An Investigative Look scrutiny by modik(m): 4:13am On May 14, 2017
sunnysunny69:
Kanu is just another scammer just like people before him, he got bailed due to his health and should be back in court soon for sentencing . Don't do the crime if you can't do the time. It's a treason felony charges, I doubt he can get out of it, jail beckons.

see painment!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

2017 Yola Rendezvous With Malam Nuru Ribadu,hon Femi Kehinde&many More / President Muhammadu Buhari Appoints Chris Baywood Ibe, Others As Board Chairmen / Breaking: Court Floors Senate’s Stay Of Execution On Omo-agege

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.