Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Between Infinix Note2 And Samsung Galaxy Note 2 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Between Infinix Note2 And Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (1887 Views)

Which Is The Best Between Infinix Hot 4 Pro, Infinix Note 3 And Infinix Note 4? / Which One Should I Buy Between (infinix Note 3 Pro And Tecno Camon Cx) / Which Should I Choose Between Infinix Hot 3 Or Tecno L8. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Infinix Note2 And Samsung Galaxy Note 2 by ojuoluwani(m): 1:07pm On May 20, 2016
Please advice me i want to buy one of this phone some one want to sell the two at the same price which one should i go for. Thanks
Re: Between Infinix Note2 And Samsung Galaxy Note 2 by naijafox(m): 1:12pm On May 20, 2016
@ op go for infinix note 2,am currently using Samsung Galaxy note 2,its just name,there is nothing special,battery runs down quickly and it still uses android 4.2. Samsung did not released any more android update for note 2
Re: Between Infinix Note2 And Samsung Galaxy Note 2 by worldgee: 5:11pm On May 20, 2016
naijafox:
@ op go for infinix note 2,am currently using Samsung Galaxy note 2,its just name,there is nothing special.....
Samsung note2? Nothing special? Brodaman, nt sure u are using samsung galaxy note2. And cam u explain to d house what does d 'note' appellation mean in infinix and what it also means in galaxy? I think frm dis u wl know one of d special things abt sammy note.

naijafox:
....its just name,there is nothing special,battery runs down quickly and it still uses android 4.2. Samsung did not released any more android update for note 2
While I agree wt u on d old o/s and d updates, I beg to dsiagree on d battery challenge. Try find out if your battery is original or for whatever dat drains your battery in your phone. Sammy note2 isnt just a name. Its's a name dat delivers its features.

Btw, @op, if u dont mind modern 'band wagon', there's nothing u need in a phone dat u wl nt enjoy in galaxy note2. And if u want to hv real 'swagger' try note 3, 4 or 5, then u know what 'note' means.

4 Likes

Re: Between Infinix Note2 And Samsung Galaxy Note 2 by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 20, 2016
naijafox:
@ op go for infinix note 2,am currently using Samsung Galaxy note 2,its just name,there is nothing special,battery runs down quickly and it still uses android 4.2. Samsung did not released any more android update for note 2

Actually note 2 is upgradeable to android 4.4. That phone is 4 yrs old and still has a better display than infinix note 2 . also it has 2 GB of ram plus s pen. As for the battery.. Its a 4 yrs old phone and it is possibly the battery can no longer hold charge. 3,100mah battery for a phone manufactured in 2012 is really good. Try changing ur battery.
Re: Between Infinix Note2 And Samsung Galaxy Note 2 by Youngzedd(m): 6:37pm On May 20, 2016
Hence it's Samsung, go for it.

Don't settle for substandard.
Re: Between Infinix Note2 And Samsung Galaxy Note 2 by ShakaZullu(m): 8:08pm On May 20, 2016
greenhulk:

Actually note 2 is upgradeable to android 4.4. That phone is 4 yrs old and still has a better display than infinix note 2 . also it has 2 GB of ram plus s pen. As for the battery.. Its a 4 yrs old phone and it is possibly the battery can no longer hold charge. 3,100mah battery for a phone manufactured in 2012 is really good. Try changing ur battery.
currently using galaxy note 2 with note 5 ported lollipop rom and hmmm my gadget feels like real note 4 with
besides you can buy as large as 6500-8500mah of extended note two battery that comes with it's back cover so battery is never the issue and 3100 ain't bad

Re: Between Infinix Note2 And Samsung Galaxy Note 2 by ShakaZullu(m): 8:11pm On May 20, 2016
you don't know that when it comes to Samsung they have more developer support especially xda and note 2 already have a marshmallow.

the only thing disturbing me is that it lacks double sim and i have two sims and i hate carrying two phones about
Re: Between Infinix Note2 And Samsung Galaxy Note 2 by nurey(m): 11:37pm On May 20, 2016
My sister uses a infinite hot note 2, the only thing it uses to beat my Samsung note 2 is screen brightness.

I was given a SGH note 2 T-mobile T899, running ezkat 4.4 kitkat. The phone is bad ass for an old cargo and it's a head Turner, when I remove my stylus and play with my phone every other phone dey always bow.
Re: Between Infinix Note2 And Samsung Galaxy Note 2 by nurey(m): 11:41pm On May 20, 2016
ShakaZullu:

currently using galaxy note 2 with note 5 ported lollipop rom and hmmm my gadget feels like real note 4 with
besides you can buy as large as 6500-8500mah of extended note two battery that comes with it's back cover so battery is never the issue and 3100 ain't bad

Abeg can you tell me how you upgraded to lollipop, I also heard there is a marshmallow custom rom already available.

I know my phone runs CWM 6.02 or so also the bootloader has been unlocked. I downloaded lollipop and marshmallow roms both have 29xmb through xda forums but am afraid they are whack cause my ezkat rom is 1.2gig
Re: Between Infinix Note2 And Samsung Galaxy Note 2 by ShakaZullu(m): 11:55pm On May 20, 2016
nurey:

Abeg can you tell me how you upgraded to lollipop, I also heard there is a marshmallow custom rom already available.

I know my phone runs CWM 6.02 or so also the bootloader has been unlocked. I downloaded lollipop and marshmallow roms both have 29xmb through xda forums but am afraid they are whack cause my ezkat rom is 1.2gig
bro it's real just make sure your bootloader is unlocked and you're on 4.4.2 build before flashing
200+ is cm12 and 13 normal size that's why it's faster and smoother
don't forget to flash gapps cool
Re: Between Infinix Note2 And Samsung Galaxy Note 2 by nurey(m): 11:58pm On May 20, 2016
ShakaZullu:

bro it's real just make sure your bootloader is unlocked and you're on 4.4.2 build before flashing
200+ is cm12 and 13 normal size that's why it's faster and smoother
don't forget to flash gapps cool

OK thanks, will try it when I have enough balls. Hehe

1 Like

Re: Between Infinix Note2 And Samsung Galaxy Note 2 by ShakaZullu(m): 11:59pm On May 20, 2016
nurey:
My sister uses a infinite hot note 2, the only thing it uses to beat my Samsung note 2 is screen brightness.

I was given a SGH note 2 T-mobile T899, running ezkat 4.4 kitkat. The phone is bad ass for an old cargo and it's a head Turner, when I remove my stylus and play with my phone every other phone dey always bow.
that means you don't know about super amoled display
bro your screen display is superior to her own.
do you know that one of the factors that makes Samsung phone costly is the display (super amoled display is costlier than ips)

amoled is the best ever wondered why Samsung screen is costlier to replace
super amoled + corning gorilla 3 grin
Re: Between Infinix Note2 And Samsung Galaxy Note 2 by jwills(m): 12:47am On May 21, 2016
ShakaZullu:

i have a note 2 n have learnt 2 live wit d bat3, though i'v ported CM6.0 on which makes d bat3 lasts a little more, i would also lik 2 port ur rom, pls can u cen me d link to d note4 lollipop rom?
Re: Between Infinix Note2 And Samsung Galaxy Note 2 by ShakaZullu(m): 5:53am On May 21, 2016
jwills:

i have a note 2 n have learnt 2 live wit d bat3, though i'v ported CM6.0 on which makes d bat3 lasts a little more, i would also lik 2 port ur rom, pls can u cen me d link to d note4 lollipop rom?
Which variant are you using?
i mean n7100, n7105,etc.

btw you can get 8500mah note 2 battery at 7.5k if interested indicate let's talk further
the battery can last for 3 days
Re: Between Infinix Note2 And Samsung Galaxy Note 2 by NONNYG: 8:14am On May 21, 2016
Re: Between Infinix Note2 And Samsung Galaxy Note 2 by donbenie(m): 9:21am On May 21, 2016
naijafox:
I used a Galaxy Note2 for 16 months before giving it out and even though am using a Note 3 I still miss the Note2,it was a badass and Infinix Note 2 is a learner besides it,and its latest OS version was 4.4 not 4.2..
Re: Between Infinix Note2 And Samsung Galaxy Note 2 by Drgreatone: 9:37am On May 21, 2016
There's only one note 2 and it aint the infinix. Actually miss my SGN 2,spoilt screen since last year and in one corner of my room, still av butterflies when i see it. That was a SMARTPHONE!!!
NB: screen cost sha...31k last time i asked,its an SGH i317 model so whatever u do,dont damage ur display if u do get it smiley)
Re: Between Infinix Note2 And Samsung Galaxy Note 2 by harrysteeze: 2:34pm On May 25, 2016
hello guyz, please where can i get a clean uk used note 2?

(1) (Reply)

Before You Buy Non Removable Replacement Battery, Ensure The Mah Is Original / New Ways Airtel Steals From Their Customers / Reasons Why I Think The Phantom 6+ Is The Best Flagship Of 2016 So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.