Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Aliens In The Bible - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Aliens In The Bible (3152 Views)

Aliens Were Involved In Our Creation. I Have Detailed Proof & Pictures. / Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aliens In The Bible by Truthman83(m): 1:20pm On May 20, 2016
I am a christian for the records. I just think there is more to the Holy Bible than pastors preach

Re: Aliens In The Bible by Truthman83(m): 1:21pm On May 20, 2016
=

1 Like

Re: Aliens In The Bible by annunaki2(m): 9:24am On May 21, 2016
You are very correct, there are many stories in the bible that if it had occured in modern times will be described as extraterrestrial encounters.

2 Likes

Re: Aliens In The Bible by Anas09: 3:10pm On May 21, 2016
annunaki2:
You are very correct, there are many stories in the bible that if it had occured in modern times will be described as extraterrestrial encounters.
And you agree with him? I was patiently waiting for scriptures for me to fall back to my Bible, but none came from the Ops.
Speculations and assumptions. There are no assumptions in the spirit realm sir.

1 Like

Re: Aliens In The Bible by Rilwayne001: 3:22pm On May 21, 2016
Anas09:

And you agree with him? I was patiently waiting for scriptures for me to fall back to my Bible, but none came from the Ops.

Or maybe you should read the first book of Ezekiel wink

Thank me later

1 Like

Re: Aliens In The Bible by Anas09: 3:27pm On May 21, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Thank me later
Hahahahahahahaha. Ah, na wao, Ezekiel has First and second books?

1 Like

Re: Aliens In The Bible by Rilwayne001: 3:28pm On May 21, 2016
Anas09:

Hahahahahahahaha. Ah, na wao, Ezekiel has First and second books?

Oops! Sorry! I meant to say the first chapter.
Re: Aliens In The Bible by Truthman83(m): 3:33pm On May 21, 2016
Anas09:

I used to think like that too until I came across Bible verses like these. I personally want to understand more than we have been taught about the Bible. I think there is more to it than we know. It is hard to believe but I must say the Bible is pointing to other directions we are not seeing

1 Like

Re: Aliens In The Bible by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 21, 2016
Truthman83:

I used to think like that too until I came across Bible verses like these. I personally want to understand more than we have been taught about the Bible. I think there is more to it than we know. It is hard to believe but I must say the Bible is pointing to other directions we are not seeing
The scripture was very dramatic. It has been watered down by taking out such descriptions or replacing them with more "relatable" descriptions.

1 Like

Re: Aliens In The Bible by Anas09: 6:24pm On May 21, 2016
Truthman83:

So what does this Confirm? That Jesus is no longer Lord? You live preaching the gospel of salvation, see what you are bothered about.
By the way, why are there so many "Truthman" handlers? I think this is the third one. I know Truthman12, then a Muslim Came up with a truthman13, then a Truthman2012, now it's a Truthman83. Which one is which?
Re: Aliens In The Bible by annunaki2(m): 6:32pm On May 21, 2016
Anas09:

Whilst I don't think the evidence we have is conclusive enough, there are indeed many pointers to what we refer to as extraterrestrial encounters in the bible using today's terminology. Genesis 6: 1-5 for instance could be interpreted to be a case of alien visitation using today's terms.
Re: Aliens In The Bible by Truthman83(m): 6:33pm On May 21, 2016
Anas09:

So what does this Confirm? That Jesus is no longer Lord? You live preaching the gospel of salvation, see what you are bothered about.
By the way, why are there so many "Truthman" handlers? I think this is the third one. I know Truthman12, then a Muslim Came up with a truthman13, then a Truthman2012, now it's a Truthman83. Which one is which?

I don't think Jesus was interested in people calling him lord or not. He just wanted us to love each other. Think of it,there is so much hate in the world between humans. The message is Love brother Anas. I had no idea there was another Truthman.

1 Like

Re: Aliens In The Bible by Anas09: 6:40pm On May 21, 2016
Truthman83:

I don't think Jesus was interested in people calling him lord or not. He just wanted us to love each other. Think of it,there is so much hate in the world between humans. The message is Love brother Anas. I had no idea there was another Truthman.
You see? That Rrurhman12 won't call me brother, he knows am not a brother.
Re: Aliens In The Bible by Anas09: 6:41pm On May 21, 2016
Truthman83:

You see? That Truthman12 won't call me brother Anas, he knows am not a brother.
Re: Aliens In The Bible by Anas09: 6:43pm On May 21, 2016
annunaki2:

Whilst I don't think the evidence we have is conclusive enough, there are indeed many pointers to what we refer to as extraterrestrial encounters in the bible using today's terminology. Genesis 6: 1-5 for instance could be interpreted to be a case of alien visitation using today's terms.
This Truthman is it the very Truthman? Or is it another impostor like the Muslim impostor?
Re: Aliens In The Bible by annunaki2(m): 6:56pm On May 21, 2016
Anas09:

This Truthman is it the very Truthman? Or is it another impostor like the Muslim impostor?

He is certainly not the other truthman but I don't think he is an impostor, I believe the similarity in moniker is just a coincidence.
Re: Aliens In The Bible by Anas09: 7:33pm On May 21, 2016
annunaki2:

He is certainly not the other truthman but I don't think he is an impostor, I believe the similarity in moniker is just a coincidence.
Okay.
Re: Aliens In The Bible by Amberon11: 3:45am On May 22, 2016
are you kidding me? you don't believe in extraterrestrials (demons), and the supernatural? when they're clearly emphasized in the bible?
Anas09:

Re: Aliens In The Bible by annunaki2(m): 7:18am On May 22, 2016
Amberon11:
are you kidding me? you don't believe in extraterrestrials (demons), and the supernatural? when they're clearly emphasized in the bible?

Extraterrestrials are not demons

1 Like

Re: Aliens In The Bible by true2god: 7:44am On May 22, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Thank me later
Did your imam tell you we have the first book of Ezekiel?

1 Like

Re: Aliens In The Bible by esxty(f): 7:50am On May 22, 2016
I don't buy this op,atleast show some Bible verse according to this
Re: Aliens In The Bible by Amberon11: 7:33am On May 28, 2016
They are demons. Any being outside humans and angels are demons.
annunaki2:

Extraterrestrials are not demons

(1) (Reply)

How I Lost My Own Family Because Of The Gospel. / Today Marks A 10 Years For The Assassination Of Sheikh Jafar Mahmud Adam. / Egypt Vs Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.