Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,551 members, 7,861,619 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:33 PM

Rescued Girl, Serah Luka, Not On Our List – Chibok Parents (punch) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rescued Girl, Serah Luka, Not On Our List – Chibok Parents (punch) (31372 Views)

How Chibokgirl, Serah Luka, Was Rescued — Nigerian Army / Chibok Community Lambast Government, Media Over Treatment Of Rescued Girl / Meeting Chibok Parents Is Not Good For My Emotions - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rescued Girl, Serah Luka, Not On Our List – Chibok Parents (punch) by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 20, 2016
amusement park==Naija grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Rescued Girl, Serah Luka, Not On Our List – Chibok Parents (punch) by izzou(m): 5:30pm On May 20, 2016
If shes not on the list,save her first

But my doubt concerning this issue is this

Why are they coming out from the same place the Nigerian army has already dominated

God help the poor meek ones

2 Likes

Re: Rescued Girl, Serah Luka, Not On Our List – Chibok Parents (punch) by Generalyemi(m): 5:30pm On May 20, 2016
zombie no go stop unless u tell am to stop

2 Likes

Re: Rescued Girl, Serah Luka, Not On Our List – Chibok Parents (punch) by compressordaf(m): 5:30pm On May 20, 2016
Nairalnders ,if u think dat buhari and APC need common sense jst hit like button.,,,,,, So a physcis student cnt speak english ni?? APC,....ALL PAST CRIMINALS....mtchewwwwww

9 Likes

Re: Rescued Girl, Serah Luka, Not On Our List – Chibok Parents (punch) by myfantasies(f): 5:31pm On May 20, 2016
Waiting to see how dis CHIBOK movie is going to end

Well i don't think it's going to be a long wait before we watch the final episode

Cos d way i see it, d producers nd directors r running out of ideas

4 Likes

Re: Rescued Girl, Serah Luka, Not On Our List – Chibok Parents (punch) by bishopkay: 5:31pm On May 20, 2016
Lol...

This their scam ehn, their yansh go soon open!!

1 Like

Re: Rescued Girl, Serah Luka, Not On Our List – Chibok Parents (punch) by Generalyemi(m): 5:32pm On May 20, 2016
druboon404:
Those who are wailing that Chibock girl's kidnapp is a scam,should also agree that Enugu fulani herds men attack is also a big time scam.. Stop playing politics with human life.It could be you tomorrow..
In other news,Nnammdi Kanu was spotted behind Aishaa Buhari at the presidential villa..

even ur moniker sound like zombie

5 Likes

Re: Rescued Girl, Serah Luka, Not On Our List – Chibok Parents (punch) by Datguy30(m): 5:33pm On May 20, 2016
The devil we knew ( PDP ), is far more better than the angel ( APC ) we didn't know....yorubas messed up for me big time. Just see how they voted for a stack block head just because their brother was his running mate...oya naaa let's continue 2 see more drama as it unfolds

5 Likes

Re: Rescued Girl, Serah Luka, Not On Our List – Chibok Parents (punch) by tete7000(m): 5:33pm On May 20, 2016
ednut1:
more than 5000 pple hv been abducted. are chibok gals more special ni

Ask Madam Oby. As far as she is concerned no one else but chibok girls are important. It's her PR project.

2 Likes

Re: Rescued Girl, Serah Luka, Not On Our List – Chibok Parents (punch) by slaknoah(m): 5:34pm On May 20, 2016
donbenedict:
So she has to be from chibok school before she'll get rescued right?

I no know ooo.
She na only chibok girls den carry self.
We are just shouting Chibok girls all this while, who knows the harm those BH boys has caused to other residents.

It's like we don't seem to care about others anymore...
Re: Rescued Girl, Serah Luka, Not On Our List – Chibok Parents (punch) by Generalyemi(m): 5:35pm On May 20, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:
Chibok girls were not the only girls abducted by Boko Haram.

but y telling us that they are chibok girls...your own zombiesm is multinational

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rescued Girl, Serah Luka, Not On Our List – Chibok Parents (punch) by banme1(m): 5:40pm On May 20, 2016
Bullhari will marry that one.

1 Like

Re: Rescued Girl, Serah Luka, Not On Our List – Chibok Parents (punch) by banme1(m): 5:41pm On May 20, 2016
Generalyemi:

lol the guy na adult baboon.

3 Likes

Re: Rescued Girl, Serah Luka, Not On Our List – Chibok Parents (punch) by Olukat(m): 5:44pm On May 20, 2016
Really...? I mean really?
Pls don't spoil Bubu May 29th show oo
The sadist no get shame o grin grin grin grin grin
The reintegration of BH female bombers loading... shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Rescued Girl, Serah Luka, Not On Our List – Chibok Parents (punch) by sonnie10: 5:48pm On May 20, 2016
dunkem21:
These people wan pour sand sand for garri o ..grin

Right. That is why she does not want to be identified.
Re: Rescued Girl, Serah Luka, Not On Our List – Chibok Parents (punch) by druboon404: 5:49pm On May 20, 2016
Generalyemi:

Wailer,you don chop?
Re: Rescued Girl, Serah Luka, Not On Our List – Chibok Parents (punch) by OHOnairaland: 5:49pm On May 20, 2016
donbenedict:
So she has to be from chibok school before she'll get rescued right?

Ur army has confidently mentioned chibok girls.
Re: Rescued Girl, Serah Luka, Not On Our List – Chibok Parents (punch) by sammyclassics(m): 5:49pm On May 20, 2016
Chibok girl story is a farce, believe it or not. That was why the antisocial media bill was coming to play...
Re: Rescued Girl, Serah Luka, Not On Our List – Chibok Parents (punch) by carinmom(f): 5:49pm On May 20, 2016
ZUBY77:
Who cares because I don't. The male Aboki can kidnap the female Aboki for all I care.

That's why we don't give a damn about the Fulani herdsmen scam undecided
Re: Rescued Girl, Serah Luka, Not On Our List – Chibok Parents (punch) by Nevaaada(m): 5:53pm On May 20, 2016
Hm! Godisfaithful
Re: Rescued Girl, Serah Luka, Not On Our List – Chibok Parents (punch) by feaworaoja007: 5:53pm On May 20, 2016
Built2last:
Thats why i said Chibok Parents and family really must enter Guinness book of records. First none came forward to talk to TV about their abducted daughter. None went naked out of grief. None made a fuss over their missing daughter.

Now a man appears with your RESCUED daughter. It is not that the man brought her and was crying and apologizing. NO. In a military rambo-like rescue, both vigilantes and military combined like rice and beans and swung in and rescued your daughter. They "CAUGHT" the kidnapper and serial rapist who had even gotten her pregnant and made her a mother. This man from whom this girl is RESCUED, who did not RETURN her out of his own volition is never arrested, never beaten up, never tortured to show where the rest are. Instead he is flown like a prince and kept in the same hospital bed as the RESCUED girl.

And the girl's parents and brother, instead of biting the man ear who kidnapped their 16 years daughter, instead of trying to murder him, they are silent and allowing their daughter to continue being with him. A man who has kept their daughter away from them and caused them grief, they are quiet and allowing him access to her as if he gave them bride price.

Let us now juxtapose Ese Oruru's case. Do you think the parents will allow emmmm emmmm emmm. Emir Sanusi parade himself as her husband? Emmm oh Sorry Yinusa. Have you seen Yinusa and Ese in same environment?

Abduction and rape is no joking matter. No matter how much and how long a victim has been with her abductor and how many children they have made, the abductor is separated from the victim and sent to jail while the victim is treated for trauma and other physical and psychological damage that may have occurred.

Truth remains, if it does not look like a duck, walk like a duck and squawk like a duck, it is not a duck. You cannot tell me Buhari and all around him are stupid enough not to know that a rapist is not allowed to continue to be with the victim just because they have a child Surely the president is not that stupid? He must know that the girl and her rapist and abductor must be separated right?

Poor script writers. APC looking for what to celebrate on May 29 after a year of destroying Nigeria and plunging people into suffering. This is the best they could come up with.

Anyway, it is woking. I know many fools who believe this nonsense.
I don dey observe you! u dey yarn! 9ce 1

2 Likes

Re: Rescued Girl, Serah Luka, Not On Our List – Chibok Parents (punch) by Built2last: 5:57pm On May 20, 2016
feaworaoja007:
I don dey observe you! u dey yarn! 9ce 1

Some of us have been observing and quiet but this country is going down...its our country. ..We can't fix it following blindly.

Those in government or make money from govt can pretend but I am a business man. I make my money. Why should I not talk when its obvious

4 Likes

Re: Rescued Girl, Serah Luka, Not On Our List – Chibok Parents (punch) by anytexy: 6:00pm On May 20, 2016
EmekaBlue:
this chibok is distracting us frm these dullardos dull admin o...
That is exactly their aim nauuu

1 Like

Re: Rescued Girl, Serah Luka, Not On Our List – Chibok Parents (punch) by Amicable24: 6:00pm On May 20, 2016
May God help us all and keep our families from any harm
Re: Rescued Girl, Serah Luka, Not On Our List – Chibok Parents (punch) by ever811(m): 6:01pm On May 20, 2016
jeeesuuuss...nkechi go to Ghana and stay wit ur aunty b/4 APC agent will come nd take u to abuja as one of the missing chibok girls..na waoooo this people are pathetic liars..

1 Like

Re: Rescued Girl, Serah Luka, Not On Our List – Chibok Parents (punch) by TolaniLuv: 6:02pm On May 20, 2016
@tundelabiso I no tell you seh everything Na Scam ? I remember when American Singer Tyrese Gibson was saying they should rally about the brigbackourgirls that time suddenly the guy stopped I sent few emails and DM many times till I get a reply from Tyrese on Instagram . He said Chibok girls was a scam he had to stop when he realize .. I will never ever Vote again in my life till I die. Our politicians are liars , Killers -' they can do anything to get the power.. Where is Shekua now? Buhari is hiding him somewhere we all know this! Power hungry mudafukers...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rescued Girl, Serah Luka, Not On Our List – Chibok Parents (punch) by nelronaldo(m): 6:06pm On May 20, 2016
But Zombies or Buhari followers.. Are you guys really stupid or what?? we agree more than 5000 girls were kidnapped, we know Chibok girls are not more special than the others but the NA categorically claimed that Serah Luka was one of the "CHIBOK GIRLS" kidnapped.. And now it appears to be false, aren't you supposed to be ashamed of your "change" government? what is the big deal if they had told us the girl was abducted by Boko Haram men but not one of the Chibok girls? Why try to deceive Nigerians that she was part of the Chibok girls?
it's Obvious this government is out to deceive Nigerians and it's so shameful to see some people supporting them like Dullards even so called "university graduates"
Well, Mr Buhari, you deceived Nigerians with Lies and Propaganda during campaign, I think Nigerians deserve your sincerity now... nobody is dragging Aso Rock with you until 2019 at least, please enough of this deceit and lies.

3 Likes

Re: Rescued Girl, Serah Luka, Not On Our List – Chibok Parents (punch) by muhammed10: 6:09pm On May 20, 2016
FULANI ATTACKS ON ENUGU IS A BIG SCAM
Re: Rescued Girl, Serah Luka, Not On Our List – Chibok Parents (punch) by Pecca: 6:13pm On May 20, 2016
Generalyemi:

like mis-spelt BABOON I guess?
Re: Rescued Girl, Serah Luka, Not On Our List – Chibok Parents (punch) by omolebede95: 6:18pm On May 20, 2016
ever811:
jeeesuuuss...nkechi go to Ghana and stay wit ur aunty b/4 APC agent will come nd take u to abuja as one of the missing chibok girls..na waoooo this people are pathetic liars..

hahahahahahaha!!!! njideka! oya oya oya oya, go n pack ur tins!!
Re: Rescued Girl, Serah Luka, Not On Our List – Chibok Parents (punch) by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 20, 2016
hungryboy:
This is the headline am waiting for.

Chibok Girls Were Never Missing, It Was A Northern Conspiracy To Bring Down Jonathan -Chibok Parent Confesses.
You will wait forever and in the meantime it will be helpful for you to now that your opinion holds very little water

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Decided To Test-Run The INEC's Election-Results Viewing Portal Already / Dino Melaye Celebrates His Son On His Birthday (Photo) / Coronavirus: House Of Reps Bans Open Worships, Visitors To NASS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.