Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,763 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

I Decided To Test-Run The INEC's Election-Results Viewing Portal Already - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Decided To Test-Run The INEC's Election-Results Viewing Portal Already (31318 Views)

Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Results (INEC Result Viewing Portal) / Edo: INEC Election Results Viewing Portal Assessment By A Nairalander / INEC Introduces Election Result Viewing Portal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Decided To Test-Run The INEC's Election-Results Viewing Portal Already by BluntNigerian: 4:34pm On Aug 08, 2020
As of this very moment, 4:33pm on Saturday 8th of August 2020, only two Polling-units (out of 44 Polling-units) had submitted pictures of their results.
The Election that held today was the Bye-election of The Nassarawa Central State Constituency.
(State House of Assembly Bye-election).

2 Likes

Re: I Decided To Test-Run The INEC's Election-Results Viewing Portal Already by comos: 4:45pm On Aug 08, 2020
How are we sure they have not kidnapped electoral officer and force them to publish forged results to INEC viewing centre

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Decided To Test-Run The INEC's Election-Results Viewing Portal Already by BluntNigerian: 4:45pm On Aug 08, 2020
The Hand-filled Result Sheets are captured in pictures, probably by the PO,, and was uploaded to the INEC Election Results Viewing Portal in PDF format.

3 Likes

Re: I Decided To Test-Run The INEC's Election-Results Viewing Portal Already by BluntNigerian: 4:48pm On Aug 08, 2020
comos:
How are we sure they have not kidnapped electoral officer and force them to publish forged results to INEC viewing centre
Let's follow this one first and spot out everything we perceive to be actually (and truly) wrong with it.

12 Likes

Re: I Decided To Test-Run The INEC's Election-Results Viewing Portal Already by BluntNigerian: 4:51pm On Aug 08, 2020
The Portal Seemed to make provisions for only Polling-unit Results..
How am I going to see the Ward-level Collated Results?? [s](which is where they do most of the INEC's Massive Unauthorised Padding) [/s].. And if possible also, I want to see the results of all the levels of results-collation up to the final collated Results readily available on the portal too..
Enough Corrections Need To Be Made On The Portal Anyway..
But it is a good start..
Kudos to INEC.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Decided To Test-Run The INEC's Election-Results Viewing Portal Already by BluntNigerian: 4:52pm On Aug 08, 2020
Meanwhile..
There are seven wards in Nasarawa Central Constituency - according to the portal.

Re: I Decided To Test-Run The INEC's Election-Results Viewing Portal Already by BluntNigerian: 4:53pm On Aug 08, 2020
The Race for accountability in elections had started..
We must get it right One Day...
***Modified:
Here below is the link to the continuation of this thread:
My Few Observations On The Results That Were Uploaded To The Portal.
https://www.nairaland.com/6044457/few-observations-inec-results-viewing

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Decided To Test-Run The INEC's Election-Results Viewing Portal Already by tricksters: 4:55pm On Aug 08, 2020
BluntNigerian:
The Protal Seemed to make provisions for only Polling-unit Results..
How am I going to see the Ward-level Collated Results?? And if possible, the final collated Results before the declared the candidate who won??
If you are educated your demented head should sum that up.

2 Likes

Re: I Decided To Test-Run The INEC's Election-Results Viewing Portal Already by BluntNigerian: 5:01pm On Aug 08, 2020
tricksters:

So, if I finish summing the figures in the photos, and I ended up getting something that is very different from what they are declaring on the news,, (which is very very possible),, where then would I start to trace the source of the error in their collation??
Mista man, we are now made official results-observers..
And if they want us to do the work well, they should supply us with all the information we need.

30 Likes

Re: I Decided To Test-Run The INEC's Election-Results Viewing Portal Already by BluntNigerian: 5:02pm On Aug 08, 2020
tricksters:

You frustrated lots should mind how you express yourselves..
Rascality Equates Humans to Hyenas

29 Likes

Re: I Decided To Test-Run The INEC's Election-Results Viewing Portal Already by Rich4god(m): 5:17pm On Aug 08, 2020
tricksters:

Sometimes am forced to believe that lots of people on this forum are kids with no brain...

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Decided To Test-Run The INEC's Election-Results Viewing Portal Already by JAMO84: 5:19pm On Aug 08, 2020
This is a good start
Re: I Decided To Test-Run The INEC's Election-Results Viewing Portal Already by BluntNigerian: 5:25pm On Aug 08, 2020
Rich4god:

Sometimes am forced to believe that lots of people on this forum are kids with no brain...
Please Help Me To Tell Him..

8 Likes

Re: I Decided To Test-Run The INEC's Election-Results Viewing Portal Already by BluntNigerian: 5:30pm On Aug 08, 2020
Lalasticlala, do the needful abeg.
Re: I Decided To Test-Run The INEC's Election-Results Viewing Portal Already by BluntNigerian: 6:02pm On Aug 08, 2020
****UPDATES***
As at 6:00pm,, there are 18 results uploaded so-far out of the 44 Polling-units.

1 Like

Re: I Decided To Test-Run The INEC's Election-Results Viewing Portal Already by BluntNigerian: 6:06pm On Aug 08, 2020
As they are doing their summations,, I am doing mine here..
grin grin grin...
Na me wey dey spend my own time this way..
No be another person's time I dey spend.
Therefore, e no suppose dey vex anybody unto say I dey waste my time.
If they get the elections transparent enough before 2021, then I can happily and joyously vote in the Anambra Governorship Elections..,, which is actually the most important Election to me.,, If not, then they can continue trying their bests till 2025..

5 Likes

Re: I Decided To Test-Run The INEC's Election-Results Viewing Portal Already by BluntNigerian: 6:10pm On Aug 08, 2020
Name of a Polling-unit is LOW COST.??
This INEC sef.
grin grin cheesy

1 Share

Re: I Decided To Test-Run The INEC's Election-Results Viewing Portal Already by sapientia(m): 6:12pm On Aug 08, 2020
What's the link to the portal direct?

2 Likes

Re: I Decided To Test-Run The INEC's Election-Results Viewing Portal Already by sinkhole: 6:15pm On Aug 08, 2020
BluntNigerian:
Name of a Polling-unit is LOW COST.??
This INEC sef.
grin grin cheesy
that should be Low Cost Housing Estate (Federal or State).

15 Likes

Re: I Decided To Test-Run The INEC's Election-Results Viewing Portal Already by sinkhole: 6:21pm On Aug 08, 2020
sapientia:
https://inecelectionresults.com/login

You will register first, to become official inec result observer grin

1 Like

Re: I Decided To Test-Run The INEC's Election-Results Viewing Portal Already by BluntNigerian: 6:31pm On Aug 08, 2020
sapientia:
https://inecelectionresults.com
That's It.
Re: I Decided To Test-Run The INEC's Election-Results Viewing Portal Already by BluntNigerian: 6:31pm On Aug 08, 2020
sinkhole:
that should be Low Cost Housing Estate (Federal or State).
Hmmmmm.. I See..!!
Re: I Decided To Test-Run The INEC's Election-Results Viewing Portal Already by BluntNigerian: 6:32pm On Aug 08, 2020
sinkhole:
https://inecelectionresults.com/login

You will register first, to become official inec result observer grin
We recruited ourselves for the job..
grin grin cheesy
But we are very happy doing it..
God No Go Shame Us..

8 Likes

Re: I Decided To Test-Run The INEC's Election-Results Viewing Portal Already by BluntNigerian: 6:34pm On Aug 08, 2020
Helinues,, you dey hide now sheey??
You no go come observe the results with me now abii??

1 Like

Re: I Decided To Test-Run The INEC's Election-Results Viewing Portal Already by helinues: 7:02pm On Aug 08, 2020
BluntNigerian:
Helinues,, you dey hide now sheey??
You no go come observe the results with me now abii??

Stop trolling people online all in the name of mentioning..

You can make your comments without seeking my authentication..

1 Like

Re: I Decided To Test-Run The INEC's Election-Results Viewing Portal Already by Charleys: 7:51pm On Aug 08, 2020
BluntNigerian:
The Protal Seemed to make provisions for only Polling-unit Results..
How am I going to see the Ward-level Collated Results?? [s](which is where they do most of the INEC's Massive Unauthorised Padding) [/s].. And if possible also, I want to see the results of all the levels of results-collation up to the final collated Results readily available on the portal too..
Enough Corrections Need To Be Made On The Portal Anyway..
But it is a good start..
Kudos to INEC.

It's portal, correct it.
Re: I Decided To Test-Run The INEC's Election-Results Viewing Portal Already by bossvinqualad25(m): 7:53pm On Aug 08, 2020
Nigeria will get there its just a matter of time ,for the cleaning of your school and also fumigation before full resumption,contact prolific giant cleaning services and if u are a site engineer u can reach out to me lets work together
Re: I Decided To Test-Run The INEC's Election-Results Viewing Portal Already by IamWonderful: 8:05pm On Aug 08, 2020
Nice
Re: I Decided To Test-Run The INEC's Election-Results Viewing Portal Already by BluntNigerian: 8:40pm On Aug 08, 2020
Charleys:

It's portal, correct it.
Thanks for pointing it out.. I've done the needful.
Re: I Decided To Test-Run The INEC's Election-Results Viewing Portal Already by BluntNigerian: 8:42pm On Aug 08, 2020
helinues:

Stop trolling people online all in the name of mentioning..

You can make your comments without seeking my authentication..
Authentication??
Hahahahahaha hahahahaha aaaaaaahaahahahahahhaa..
You usually dabble into people's threads without authentication..
Why seeking your authentication again before mentioning you??

5 Likes

Re: I Decided To Test-Run The INEC's Election-Results Viewing Portal Already by helinues: 9:31pm On Aug 08, 2020
BluntNigerian:
Authentication??
Hahahahahaha hahahahaha aaaaaaahaahahahahahhaa..
You usually dabble into people's threads without authentication..
Why seeking your authentication again before mentioning you??

Dabble into people's thread

You are probably a teenager still depending on family and friends hence no too pressure on you
Re: I Decided To Test-Run The INEC's Election-Results Viewing Portal Already by Adamawa222: 1:53am On Aug 09, 2020
[s]
JAMO84:
This is a good start
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abia Speaker, Kennedy Njoku, Resigns / Okorocha Absent As INEC Presents Certificate To Senators-Elect- Pictures / Vandals Have Started Vandalizing The Warri-itakpe Rail Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.