Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,379 members, 7,864,730 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:37 AM

On Going Strike Nlc Should Include Prepaid Meter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / On Going Strike Nlc Should Include Prepaid Meter (531 Views)

NERC, Directs Nigerians Without Prepaid Meters To Stop Paying Bills / NLC Should Forget About Salary Increment / Strike: NLC Is Sold Out –ex-vice President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

On Going Strike Nlc Should Include Prepaid Meter by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 20, 2016
Each time fg increase the minimum wage, they will always look for one way or another to steal the money back, n the easiest way is tactically/illigal increase in electricity bills they will begin to add five hundred this month nxt month #1000 b4 you know what's happening the whole money goes back to electricity bill,

what shall it profit a civil servant to get ten thousand salary increase n pay ten thousand electricity bill

currently am paying 7,500 here in onitsha this is a flat that i hardly spend one week in a month because na only me dey leave for the flat , will travel like two three weeks jst to come back n meet seven thousand five hundred naira bill, my neighbor told me that ther is no light since i travel not evn a flash n thats two wks plus yet 7500 is waiting for me

if my dad gets ten thousand naira increase in salary then i pay ten thousand phcn bill my brothers n sisters pays d same that means indirectly we paid our dad still fg will hv enough balance

most importantly without meter phcn can never give us light, because with meter no light no pay
Re: On Going Strike Nlc Should Include Prepaid Meter by chudionu58(f): 1:55pm On May 20, 2016
dtruthis:
Each time fg increase the minimum wage, they will always look for one way or another to steal the money back, n the easiest way is tactically/illigal increase in electricity bills they will begin to add five hundred this month nxt month #1000 b4 you know what's happening the whole money goes back to electricity bill,

what shall it profit a civil servant to get ten thousand salary increase n pay ten thousand electricity bill

currently am paying 7,500 here in onitsha this is a flat that i hardly spend one week in a month because na only me dey leave for the flat , will travel like two three weeks jst to come back n meet seven thousand five hundred naira bill, my neighbor told me that ther is no light since i travel not evn a flash n thats two wks plus yet 7500 is waiting for me

if my dad gets ten thousand naira increase in salary then i pay ten thousand phcn bill my brothers n sisters pays d same that means indirectly we paid our dad still fg will hv enough balance

most importantly without meter phcn can never give us light, because with meter no light no pay
Part of the NLC strike involved reversal of the demonic 45% increase in tarrif, that's why zombies always talk only about fuel price hike so that it'll look as if the strike is not people centered!!!
Re: On Going Strike Nlc Should Include Prepaid Meter by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 20, 2016
chudionu58:
Part on the NLC strike involved reversal of the demonic 45% increase in tarrif, that's why zombies always talk only about fuel price hike so that it'll look as if the strike is not people centered!!!
thanks for d information

yet some people are opposing the stike nawa for this country
Re: On Going Strike Nlc Should Include Prepaid Meter by chudionu58(f): 2:56pm On May 20, 2016
dtruthis:
thanks for d information

yet some people are opposing the stike nawa for this country
You don't know the country you are in, it seems! People are so ashamed to speak the truth. A very terrible Tribal, Partisan and Egoistic complex.

2 Likes

Re: On Going Strike Nlc Should Include Prepaid Meter by ckmayoca: 3:49pm On May 20, 2016
The truth is these govt wants to depopulate us indirectly.
Re: On Going Strike Nlc Should Include Prepaid Meter by chudionu58(f): 3:56pm On May 20, 2016
ckmayoca:
The truth is these govt wants to depopulate us indirectly.
Abi

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lagos And The Rest Of Nigeria. / BREAKING! @Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Nembe 1, 2 And 3 Brass To Bonny Trunk Line / A Review Of Apc’s One Year In Government 1- Kowa Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.