Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,520 members, 7,861,510 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:25 PM

For Some Reasons, I Still Think PMB Might Still Stand A Chance 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For Some Reasons, I Still Think PMB Might Still Stand A Chance 2019 (601 Views)

Lies, Deceit And The Many Reasons I Want Obiano Out – Peter Obi / Nairaland Poll: Should An Election Hold Today, Do You Think PMB Stands A Chance? / I Think PMB Is, For Once, Correct. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Some Reasons, I Still Think PMB Might Still Stand A Chance 2019 by Tunchi101(m): 1:45pm On May 20, 2016
What do you guys think?
Re: For Some Reasons, I Still Think PMB Might Still Stand A Chance 2019 by yarimo(m): 1:48pm On May 20, 2016
What I think is PMB til 2023 waillers and children of hate beware

3 Likes

Re: For Some Reasons, I Still Think PMB Might Still Stand A Chance 2019 by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 20, 2016
Might?

Its gonna be a landslide.
No politician alive in the north can stand buhari's popularity..

And there is not going to be CBN to sponsor PDP in 2019 to rig south south and south yeast.

That's why I just laugh at wailers. They are gonna wail forever unless buhari failed in which buhari's failure will still trounce pdp's success.

2 Likes

Re: For Some Reasons, I Still Think PMB Might Still Stand A Chance 2019 by TANTUMERGO007(m): 2:36pm On May 20, 2016
MetaHuman:
Might?

Its gonna be a landslide.
No politician alive in the north can stand buhari's popularity..

And there is not going to be CBN to sponsor PDP in 2019 to rig south south and south yeast.

That's why I just laugh at wailers. They are gonna wail forever unless buhari failed in which buhari's failure will still trounce pdp's success.
poor thing, have you eaten today?
Re: For Some Reasons, I Still Think PMB Might Still Stand A Chance 2019 by mrmetoo1: 2:44pm On May 20, 2016
As for right now, I can't think of one politician in Nigeria that can defeat Buhari. Don't let these wailers and noise makers fool you, Buhari has a lot of support on his side. What some folks don't realize is, we actually have smart folks in this country and they know the damage that has been done, they know it won't be fixed overnight, they know Buhari is a relatively honest man. Nigerians are definitely not ready to hand over back to thieves, we'll rather wait to see what this man has to offer.

2 Likes

Re: For Some Reasons, I Still Think PMB Might Still Stand A Chance 2019 by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 20, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

poor thing, have you eaten today?
if you ask me, who I go ask? grin
Re: For Some Reasons, I Still Think PMB Might Still Stand A Chance 2019 by ckmayoca: 3:52pm On May 20, 2016
The North will always support him no matter what the nation face under him.
He is in to really favour his ppl even if it's to be feeding them daily without them working with the so called poorest nigerian 5k scheme

(1) (Reply)

Suspected Militants Blow Up Crude Trunkline In Delta / Top Officials Do No Deserve Food Allowance - Ben Bruce / The Second Coming Of President Buhari (part 2) By @delemomodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.