Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

I Am Sure You Haven't Seen This TV Series! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / I Am Sure You Haven't Seen This TV Series! (5571 Views)

REVIEW: Why #mtvshuga Season 6 Is The Best Nigerian Content I’ve Seen This Year / If You Still Remember This TV Commercial, Please Go And Marry / If You Remember This Tv Series And Ure Not Married By Now... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Sure You Haven't Seen This TV Series! by nairalandbuzz(m): 1:49pm On May 20, 2016
Hey,

The Series Finale (Yes! Series Finale not Season Finale!) should be aired today and this series is not like Prison Break or House of Cards or Narcos or Power or Strike Back or Suits or Blindspot or Homeland or How to get away with Murder or Into the badlands, or Once Upon a Time or Scandals or Gotham or The Walking Dead or any other series you think you might have watched or heard about....

This is [url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banshee_%28TV_series%29]Banshee[/url]!!!

Even on Reddit, they claim it is the best series ever made!

If you have not seen it, please download it from your favourite torrent site from Season 1 to 4 ONLY....

The best part? The whole fun starts from Season 1 Episode 1... Its a blast! Everything you can think of is compiled in this series...

God bless the day I discovered Banshee.

Banshee!!!
Re: I Am Sure You Haven't Seen This TV Series! by nairalandbuzz(m): 1:52pm On May 20, 2016

Re: I Am Sure You Haven't Seen This TV Series! by Tonydeeb(m): 1:54pm On May 20, 2016
Really?, tell me something.
Re: I Am Sure You Haven't Seen This TV Series! by nairalandbuzz(m): 1:55pm On May 20, 2016

Re: I Am Sure You Haven't Seen This TV Series! by jaywatt(m): 2:05pm On May 20, 2016
Yo for real..... Been seeing this since 2012
Re: I Am Sure You Haven't Seen This TV Series! by nairalandbuzz(m): 2:07pm On May 20, 2016
jaywatt:

For real man... Just started seeing this this year and its been the bomb!
Re: I Am Sure You Haven't Seen This TV Series! by Komex(m): 7:07pm On May 20, 2016
jaywatt:

Niggar, the first episode was shown in 2013. Stop lying...

1 Like

Re: I Am Sure You Haven't Seen This TV Series! by ndaman25: 9:57pm On May 20, 2016
wen will episode 8 season 4 be online
Re: I Am Sure You Haven't Seen This TV Series! by woodfrank(m): 7:49am On May 21, 2016
nairalandbuzz:
Hey,

The Series Finale (Yes! Series Finale not Season Finale!) should be aired today and this series is not like Prison Break or House of Cards or Narcos or Power or Strike Back or Suits or Blindspot or Homeland or How to get away with Murder or Into the badlands, or Once Upon a Time or Scandals or Gotham or The Walking Dead or any other series you think you might have watched or heard about....

This is [url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banshee_%28TV_series%29]Banshee[/url]!!!

Even on Reddit, they claim it is the best series ever made!

If you have not seen it, please download it from your favourite torrent site from Season 1 to 4 ONLY....

The best part? The whole fun starts from Season 1 Episode 1... Its a blast! Everything you can think of is compiled in this series...

God bless the day I discovered Banshee.

Banshee!!!

Pls post d download link
Re: I Am Sure You Haven't Seen This TV Series! by Kezifils(m): 8:26am On May 22, 2016
Just love how stubborn and fearless that fake police guy is. He is actually what the town needed. waiting for the current season to be complete b4 starting. I hope he hasnt started working for the Boss man nw dat his true identity is known
Re: I Am Sure You Haven't Seen This TV Series! by nairalandbuzz(m): 10:24am On May 23, 2016
ndaman25:
wen will episode 8 season 4 be online

Its now online... Was released on Friday evening.
Re: I Am Sure You Haven't Seen This TV Series! by nairalandbuzz(m): 10:25am On May 23, 2016
woodfrank:

Pls post d download link

What size range... If you dont mind the size, you can go to market and search for torrent downloader and go to thepiratebay.se or katz.ph , search for it and download using ur torrent downloader
Re: I Am Sure You Haven't Seen This TV Series! by nairalandbuzz(m): 10:29am On May 23, 2016
Kezifils:
Just love how stubborn and fearless that fake police guy is. He is actually what the town needed. waiting for the current season to be complete b4 starting. I hope he hasnt started working for the Boss man nw dat his true identity is known

They finished the fourth season on Friday. Downloaded over the weekend and should start watching today
Re: I Am Sure You Haven't Seen This TV Series! by Bratking(m): 12:53pm On May 23, 2016
Banshee is not the best series ever made, it's not even in the top 20 but it's pretty good all the same. I miss the enigmatic Chayton this season, I don't know why they had to kill him off last season via Hood.

1 Like

Re: I Am Sure You Haven't Seen This TV Series! by woodfrank(m): 3:27pm On May 23, 2016
nairalandbuzz:

What size range... If you dont mind the size, you can go to market and search for torrent downloader and go to thepiratebay.se or katz.ph , search for it and download using ur torrent downloader

Thanks boss
Re: I Am Sure You Haven't Seen This TV Series! by emflex(m): 11:22am On May 24, 2016
"Men will always pay for t.its until the broke are dead" - - Banshee Season 1 Ep 1

1 Like

Re: I Am Sure You Haven't Seen This TV Series! by Boring: 9:12pm On May 25, 2016
nigggga plz.

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Film Award: (for All Yoruba Film Lovers) / BBNaija: Housemates Family Members Pay Them A Surprise Visit In The BBN House / Who Has Seen This? Nollywood Block-buster "Drake Vs Meek Mill"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.