Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,025 members, 7,845,315 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Court Jails Raymond Omatseye For Five Years - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Jails Raymond Omatseye For Five Years (34357 Views)

Raymond Dokpesi Unveils APDA Party (Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance) / Raymond Dokpesi Escapes Assassination In Abuja (Photos) / Photos Of Raymond Omatseye In Court Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Jails Raymond Omatseye For Five Years by carinmom(f): 3:55pm On May 20, 2016
shamsuRana:

i did not object to them ruling me,coz I like their style of rule.Its congenital chumps like you who are frustrated and putting up rubbish.
like I reiterate,they are ruling you and your entire household charlie.sit on a stove if you don't like that. cheesy

Chai, this is a sucker punch grin

3 Likes

Re: Court Jails Raymond Omatseye For Five Years by bapullow: 3:56pm On May 20, 2016
Hehehehe even buhari jail this people u mention u will wail and cry like baby

TANTUMERGO007:
undecided booooohari is the African version of HITLER

for those quoting me and saying rubbish, what is amaechi still doing in aso rock, amaechi for get HIGH TABLE for kirikiri prison

fulls quoting me

tinubu, amaechi, fashola, fayemi, kwankwaso, nyako, audu, adams oshiomole, obasanjo, atiku, saraki, ahmed fatai etc are they not in power ruling your family tree?

-HYPOCRISY

1 Like

Re: Court Jails Raymond Omatseye For Five Years by tee4lowyeh(m): 3:56pm On May 20, 2016
mccoy47:
Just 5yrs? angry
Now tell me why stealing won't be fashionable in Nigeria! !!

Listen up! The fault is not from the judge or the courts, its what is obtainable from our laws.
That is why we need to amend our laws on corruption.
Lets face our lawmakers to effect these changes to ensure that corruption/stealing/fraud is not lucrative hence making people desist from it.
Re: Court Jails Raymond Omatseye For Five Years by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 20, 2016
Welcome to Kuje prison
Re: Court Jails Raymond Omatseye For Five Years by tbliss22(m): 3:57pm On May 20, 2016
This event makes me to remember "African China's" music, "rich man dey hala say haaaa modupe!!! poor man go dey shout awalaaaaamo"..... Naija my country!!!

Just 5years and after that he will be enjoying his billions.

This is fantastically injustice!!
Re: Court Jails Raymond Omatseye For Five Years by MrALIVE: 3:58pm On May 20, 2016
EMMAUGOH:
arrant nonsensesad just 5 years , they should give me 10m and sentence me to 7 yrs. i will go 4 thanksgiving 4 such an offer
this shows that you are worth nothing! Since u could collect 10 million naira and spend 7 years in 9ja prison..poverty must be running in your lineage
Re: Court Jails Raymond Omatseye For Five Years by Bgorgeous: 3:58pm On May 20, 2016
Only?
Re: Court Jails Raymond Omatseye For Five Years by Omonigeriarere: 3:58pm On May 20, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
undecided [s]booooohari is the African version of HITLER

for those quoting me and saying rubbish, what is amaechi still doing in aso rock, amaechi for get HIGH TABLE for kirikiri prison

fulls quoting me

tinubu, amaechi, fashola, fayemi, kwankwaso, nyako, audu, adams oshiomole, obasanjo, atiku, saraki, ahmed fatai etc are they not in power ruling your family tree?

-HYPOCRISY
[/s]

With EFCC, ICPC, SSS, NA, etc within the arsenal of your Ineffectual Buffon, what stops him from arresting and charging those aforementioned personalities to court? I think the evidence against Tinubu on Media before election is enough to jail him.

Continue wailing: it is your birth-right.

3 Likes

Re: Court Jails Raymond Omatseye For Five Years by kkboy(m): 3:59pm On May 20, 2016
****what proof and evidence do you have aganist Amaechi. Go to court if you have any otherwise keep your mouth sut.
TANTUMERGO007:

fulls quoting me

-HYPOCRISY

3 Likes

Re: Court Jails Raymond Omatseye For Five Years by Omonigeriarere: 4:00pm On May 20, 2016
DONSMITH123:
nice one. Dasuki, Metuh..loading.................

After hearing this news: dey don dey shit for body already.... tongue tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Court Jails Raymond Omatseye For Five Years by 18SNVL: 4:00pm On May 20, 2016

1 Like

Re: Court Jails Raymond Omatseye For Five Years by Omonigeriarere: 4:02pm On May 20, 2016
shamsuRana:

[b]

Paranoid.

When you are beneficiaries of stolen wealth and mask your emotions by pretending you want change and when such doesn't favor you,you resort to meaningless attacks on your president.

Every born human is fallible,even the president.Learn to criticize meaningfully and with cogent reasons,not apparent sentimental criticism.

For those who voted for change and decided to swallow it regretfully,you are congenital hypocrites.

You are used to railroading your self.
You bribe your way through school,you sleep with lecturers for extra points,you backbite and slander good people just to get to the top,you never stop at traffic lights,you jump queue at fuel stations,banks,hospitals and markets simply because you know someone.

A government is here,who is approaching policies with wisdom and foresight,and you think you can railroad it,because you hastily want to make it?Well,even the devil's destruction on humans like you is not at once.

You have a habit of going outside your food chain just be cause mischief.As lions you can enter an ocean just to hunt for fish,where is wisdom here? always making up issues out of nothing.

its a pity that he is ruling you,and nothing can done about it[/b] .

Kai! See finishing...

1 Like

Re: Court Jails Raymond Omatseye For Five Years by AntiWailer: 4:03pm On May 20, 2016
LadyExcellency:

It was Jonathan's administration that prosecuted Raymond Omatseye and not Buhari
[b]Omatseye is standing trial on an amended 27-count charge of alleged contract scam slammed on him by the anti-graft agency.
He was re-arraigned on January 21, 2013, pleaded not guilty to the charge and was then granted bail.
The prosecution had opened its case on February 4, 2013, by calling on its first witness, Ibrahim Ahmed, an Investigating Police Officer with the EFCC.
On May 30, 2013, EFCC called its second witness, Mohammed Shehu, a former Acting Director of Procurement at NIMASA.
The third witness was Aminu Aliyu, a staff of the Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP).
All the witnesses had given various testimonies before the court as to the nature and form of contract awarded by the accused while serving as DG of NIMASA.
In the charge, the accused was said to have been involved in contract splitting and bid rigging estimated at over N1.5 billion.
The offence was said to have contravened the provisions of Section 58(4) (d) of the Public Procurement Act 2007.
It also contravened the provisions of Sections 14(a) of the Money Laundering (Prohibition) Act, 2004.
[/b]
http://allafrica.com/stories/201502280016.html
TANTUMERGO007:

fulls quoting me

-HYPOCRISY

Where is the sense in what you typed ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Jails Raymond Omatseye For Five Years by TANTUMERGO007(m): 4:03pm On May 20, 2016
kkboy:
Fool what proof and evidence do you have aganist Amaechi. Go to court if you have any otherwise keep your mouth sHut.
FIXED cool
Re: Court Jails Raymond Omatseye For Five Years by ceejay80s(m): 4:03pm On May 20, 2016
I like this news......but has he returned the money?
After 5yrs e go come out and spend the money wey him thief, so recover the money first, with interest

1 Like

Re: Court Jails Raymond Omatseye For Five Years by barrybanbi: 4:04pm On May 20, 2016
if i get 5 years jail term for 1.5b, that is average 300 millions per year, and a year in prison na six months, with my present salary i will work for 150 years to reach 300 million won't it be better for me to go spent 5 years for jail make i collect that money . na thunder go fire all of una

1 Like

Re: Court Jails Raymond Omatseye For Five Years by Omonigeriarere: 4:04pm On May 20, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

full

Fool Chai! See grammatical blunder from a proud graduate of University of Otueke tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Court Jails Raymond Omatseye For Five Years by LadyExcellency: 4:06pm On May 20, 2016
Project400:
Oh well; they've been on this case since Feb 2015.

Do we really have to wait that long to decide the fate of 'alleged criminals'?

January, 2013

He was re-arraigned on January 21, 2013, pleaded not guilty to the charge and was then granted bail.

The prosecution had opened its case on February 4, 2013, by calling on its first witness, Ibrahim Ahmed, an Investigating Police Officer with the EFCC.
Re: Court Jails Raymond Omatseye For Five Years by DONSMITH123(m): 4:06pm On May 20, 2016
grin grin grin

Omonigeriarere:

After hearing this news: dey don dey shit for body already.... tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Court Jails Raymond Omatseye For Five Years by Longevo(m): 4:09pm On May 20, 2016
I hope Dakuku Peterside will not be involved in thesame crime
Re: Court Jails Raymond Omatseye For Five Years by honortee: 4:11pm On May 20, 2016
EMMAUGOH:
arrant nonsensesad just 5 years , they should give me 10m and sentence me to 7 yrs. i will go 4 thanksgiving 4 such an offer
What a shame see what poverty has reduced a person to. For just 10Million u are ready to mortgage a whole 7years of your life. You really need this 'CHANGE'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Jails Raymond Omatseye For Five Years by 1trillionlikes: 4:14pm On May 20, 2016
Did they recover some money from him? That's very important.... For those supporting corruption, i pity ur generations
Re: Court Jails Raymond Omatseye For Five Years by Ilochukwuka: 4:17pm On May 20, 2016
This is good for the country, at least a good start. Happy jail term bro
Re: Court Jails Raymond Omatseye For Five Years by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 20, 2016
For those that are saying just 5 years, hope you know his would lose assets to the tune he stole, houses, bank account balance, cars plus prison time, Fair deal if you ask me

2 Likes

Re: Court Jails Raymond Omatseye For Five Years by ndidibabe(f): 4:19pm On May 20, 2016
EMMAUGOH:
So you are ready to serve a jail of 1.43M per year? Poverty is truly in our land.
Re: Court Jails Raymond Omatseye For Five Years by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 20, 2016
A person being paid N1m per month will end up earning N420m for his entire 35 years of hard work.

So tell me...who is smarter

A person who steals N1.2bn and jailed for 5 years
Or
another who works hard for 35 years and receives N420m as his entire wage

But wait o.. will he pay back the money?
Re: Court Jails Raymond Omatseye For Five Years by 18SNVL: 4:20pm On May 20, 2016

1 Like

Re: Court Jails Raymond Omatseye For Five Years by dotedote: 4:23pm On May 20, 2016
Something tells me PMB doesn't come on nairaland to read comments here cuz he's got way more important things to do than read your hate lines. Vent your anger, type whatever you feel like, the truth remains "you don't matter". Haters grow old faster than their time so I wish you rapid growth. As for PMB, he shd keep up the sanitization job.

3 Likes

Re: Court Jails Raymond Omatseye For Five Years by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 20, 2016
Omonigeriarere:

Fool Chai! See grammatical blunder from a proud graduates of University of Otueke tongue tongue tongue tongue

Another grammatical blunder from the grammarian himself!
Re: Court Jails Raymond Omatseye For Five Years by owanedo: 4:26pm On May 20, 2016
arinzest:
Five years for 1.2 billion naira. Shame. A GL 16 Fed civil servant won't make that in 10years saving every dime paid to him. As long as stealing is lucrative, it will continue
my brother I understand you, but let us start from somewhere. to a big man 1year incarceration is a sentence to death for them.

1 Like

Re: Court Jails Raymond Omatseye For Five Years by mecussey(m): 4:29pm On May 20, 2016
frfrank:
just five years !!!!!

i dey tell u, but if na me and u collect just 10k frm that money...dem for don put tire for our neck buy fuel on top scarcity and ask u if na only u waka come?

2 Likes

Re: Court Jails Raymond Omatseye For Five Years by MORNDEW(m): 4:37pm On May 20, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

fulls quoting me

-HYPOCRISY
Take them to court you have the right. Stop being foolish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abaribe Receives Award In United States, Defies Nnamdi Kanu's Threat / Court Of Appeal Clears Zamfara APC To Contest 2019 Elections / Governor Aregbesola's Aged Mother Blesses As He Turns 60 (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.