Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,322 members, 7,811,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

Why There Are Doubts That A REAL Chibok Girl Was Found - Cramjones - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why There Are Doubts That A REAL Chibok Girl Was Found - Cramjones (39011 Views)

Blessing, A Rescued Chibok Girl Speaks Fluent American English (Video) / The Real Chibok Girl Is Here / Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why There Are Doubts That A REAL Chibok Girl Was Found - Cramjones by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 20, 2016
While I believe that Chibok girls were kidnapped, in addition to hundreds more that the media never really focused on as the sensation that met the Chibok abduction, I have reasons to believe the girl being paraded might just be a scam to justify all the foreign aid that have been poured in for their rescue. Or a political tool to increase favorability ratings in this trying times. I hope it is real, but there are pores in this narrative to make one have some degree of doubt. Here are two reasons why I think we should all ask real and factual questions.

1. According to the official report, Amina and her colleagues were in school to sit for physics WAEC exams. She was an SS III student. The Amina that was "rescued" can cannot speak in English. She is being translated even when English is spoken to her. Do we have a Hausa version of physics? Was she really a student? Or is she simply a fake?

2. Two years ago, someone whol looks exactly like Amina was paraded by the military with a bomb strapped around her, as one of the child suicide bomber Boko Haram had sent to cause havoc. Is this just a coincidence or is that girl really Amina 2 years younger that the Amina that resurfaced two years later as a rescued girl. Kindly examine the picture and make your conclusions. What are the odds in a country of 180 million people that two girls connected with Boko Haram would look exactly alike? (Refer to the pictures)

3. Think about it, in a rescue operation of about 200 girls, is it possible that just one can be rescued at a time? I understand they maybe in splinter groups, but the army rescuing just one is very very doubtful. Amina Ali was kidnapped no doubt, but was she even a student? Was she just rescued now. Why does she look exactly like the girl kidnapped by Boko Haram that was strapped with a bomb?

There have been so many scams with Boko Haram. From a few individuals stealing 2.1billion $ to Generals carting away millions of USD in private jets, to Mama Peace becoming a Nollywood sensation on her "there is God o" mantra. I just hope that this is not another scam.

-CramJones

112 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Why There Are Doubts That A REAL Chibok Girl Was Found - Cramjones by TANTUMERGO007(m): 2:58pm On May 20, 2016
grin cramjones is now a new convert, only that some use less zombies are thinking via their anus undecided

157 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Why There Are Doubts That A REAL Chibok Girl Was Found - Cramjones by DONMAYOR19(m): 3:03pm On May 20, 2016
lol.....cramejones don dey wail with passion o. I go photocopy my form for u to fill and submit, free of charge.

128 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Why There Are Doubts That A REAL Chibok Girl Was Found - Cramjones by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:03pm On May 20, 2016
Kai My guy, you failed me big time with this post. Simple reasoning will answer your questions.

There are northern sections that are educationally challenged and they do not operate educationally the way other sections do.

NYSC former members have verified that there are a lot of SS3 students in the North who can not speak English.

I am yet to see a concrete report that says Amina can not speak English at all. She is more comfortable in her native tongue.

If the army shows a hundred Aminas dead, does it prove that this girl is not Amina?

She was identified by members of her community who knew her. She talked in the market Square. The Vice Principal of the school described her as a quiet and humble girl.

Her mum is with her. Yet you are spreading what I do not understand.

This is one of your weakest posts.

203 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Why There Are Doubts That A REAL Chibok Girl Was Found - Cramjones by jonathanOz: 3:08pm On May 20, 2016
Finally i can now confirm that cramjones aint FFK. FFK is with EFCC at the moment while cramjones is still blabbing here

111 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why There Are Doubts That A REAL Chibok Girl Was Found - Cramjones by FagsamPHP(m): 3:09pm On May 20, 2016
k
Re: Why There Are Doubts That A REAL Chibok Girl Was Found - Cramjones by tayebest(m): 3:10pm On May 20, 2016
cramjones:
While I believe that Chibok girls were kidnapped, in addition to hundreds more that the media never really focused on as the sensation that met the Chibok abduction, I have reasons to believe the girl being paraded might just be a scam to justify all the foreign aid that have been poured in for their rescue. Or a political tool to increase favorability ratings in this trying times. I hope it is real, but there are pores in this narrative to make one have some degree of doubt. Here are two reasons why I think we should all ask real and factual questions.

1. According to the official report, Amina and her colleagues were in school to sit for physics WAEC exams. She was an SS III student. The Amina that was "rescued" can cannot speak in English. She is being translated even when English is spoken to her. Do we have a Hausa version of physics? Was she really a student? Or is she simply a fake?

-CramJones

An average Hausa man dont really speak English they prefer their language to any other one. Even in my school sef, there are some lectures who can't really use Hausa to lecture but not that they are not good in the course o, or that they are not brilliant, but tell them they should reverse and lecture in Hausa language grin you will enjoy the lecture pass honeymoon sef grin cheesy

Na their Blood...

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why There Are Doubts That A REAL Chibok Girl Was Found - Cramjones by TANTUMERGO007(m): 3:10pm On May 20, 2016
TheGoodJoe:
Kai My guy, you failed me big time with this post. Simple reasoning will answer your questions.

There are northern sections that are educationally challenged and they do not operate educationally the way other sections do.

NYSC former members have verified that there are a lot of SS3 students in the North who can not speak English.

I am yet to see a concrete report that says Amina can not speak English at all. She is more comfortable in her native tongue.

If the army shows a hundred Amina's dead, does it prove that this girl is not Amina?

She was identified by members of her community who knew her. She talked in the market Square. The Vice Principal of the school described her as a quiet and humble girl.

This is one of your weakest post.
undecided see your 'leaked' sense

95 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why There Are Doubts That A REAL Chibok Girl Was Found - Cramjones by MrKong: 3:11pm On May 20, 2016
Look some secondary school students can't speak English for sh!t, doesn't mean they don't understand....she's allowed to speak in the language she's fluent in to express herself well

And to the other girl strapped with bomb, Pls provide evidence that she's was paraded as one of the chibok girls. And if you think she's the same as the rescued girl, you really need a eye glasses, they are clearly different people.

It's nobody's fault that you drank too much garri growing up and now it's affecting you vision

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why There Are Doubts That A REAL Chibok Girl Was Found - Cramjones by sorom4: 3:15pm On May 20, 2016
I have always been avoiding this Chibok saga like a plague cos I don't want to play politics with it neither do I want to say things that are not true.

But looking at the whole scenario; humAn feelings will surely say it has been a scam in one way or the other.

Only God truly knows the hearts of men!

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why There Are Doubts That A REAL Chibok Girl Was Found - Cramjones by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:16pm On May 20, 2016
Cramjones, I can recommend a good eye doctor in Port-Harcourt that can attend to you. The girl strapped with bomb, looks nothing like the Amina Ali kidnapped by the Boko Haram monsters.

Look at the pic below and tell me there is a close resemblance of Amina Ali to the strapped girl pic you posted.

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why There Are Doubts That A REAL Chibok Girl Was Found - Cramjones by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 20, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

If the army shows a hundred Amina's dead, does it prove that this girl is not Amina?

She was identified by members of her community who knew her. She talked in the market Square. The Vice Principal of the school described her
as a quiet and humble girl.

This is one of your weakest post.

I know that many in the North cannot speak English, but this SS3 girl should be able to at least understand when she is asked questions. She neither understands nor even speaks a speck of English. When English is spoken to her it has to be translated. What sort of WAEC exam was she writing without a clue of English? Why did we have an Amina look alike arrested two years ago with bombs? I support PMB, but when I see holes it must be pointed out. There is something just not right!

-CramJones

158 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Why There Are Doubts That A REAL Chibok Girl Was Found - Cramjones by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 20, 2016
TheGoodJoe:
Cramjones, I can recommend a good eye doctor in Port-Harcourt that can attend to you. The girl strapped with bomb, looks nothing like the Amina Ali kidnapped by the Boko Haram monsters.

Look at the pic below and tell me there is a close resemblance of Amina Ali to the strapped girl pic you posted.

Yes, Amina Ali may have been kidnapped, but Amina Ali was also arrested as a suicide bomber. Also compare the picture, the girl with the bomb is Amina Ali.

Do you think the military would just be successful in rescuing one girl out of many scores, just like that. The story does not seem right!

-CramJones

70 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why There Are Doubts That A REAL Chibok Girl Was Found - Cramjones by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:23pm On May 20, 2016
cramjones:

I know that many in the North cannot speak English, but this SS3 girl should be able to at least understand when she is asked questions. She neither understands nor even speaks a speck of English. When English is spoken to her it has to be translated. What sort of WAEC exam was she writing without a clue of English? Why did we have an Amina look alike arrested two years ago with bombs? I support PMB, but when I see holes it must be pointed out. There is something just not right!

-CramJones

Let me say it again. There are a lot of SS3 students in the North who can not speak or understand English.

So, you are saying if any of them is kidnapped, if they rescue them, it is a scam?

Your logic does not add up.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why There Are Doubts That A REAL Chibok Girl Was Found - Cramjones by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:26pm On May 20, 2016
cramjones:

Yes, Amina Ali may have been kidnapped, but Amina Ali was also arrested as a suicide bomber. Also compare the picture, the girl with the bomb is Amina Ali.

Do you think the military would just be successful in rescuing one girl out of many scores, just like that. The story does not seem right!

-CramJones

I repeat, you are falling my hand big time. I rated you high but your reasoning is flawed today.

Amina Ali has a family, a brother and a mother. Do you think the mother will not be contacted if her missing daughter was arrested?

Her mother identified her missing daughter and met President Buhari with Amina Ali.

23 Likes

Re: Why There Are Doubts That A REAL Chibok Girl Was Found - Cramjones by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 20, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Let me say it again. There are a lot of SS3 students in the North who can not speak or understand English.

So, you are saying if any of them is kidnapped, if they rescue them, it is a scam?

So how do they write WAEC. Is there a Hausa version of WAEC?

-CramJones

142 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Why There Are Doubts That A REAL Chibok Girl Was Found - Cramjones by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:34pm On May 20, 2016
cramjones:

-CramJones

The military did not carry out a rescue mission. It was an aerial strike on Boko Haram targets. After the strikes, the Civilian JTF who provide ground assistance moved in and rescued victims who were Boko Captives. It happened that one of those rescued was a Chibok girl, Amina Ali.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why There Are Doubts That A REAL Chibok Girl Was Found - Cramjones by Cjrane2: 3:35pm On May 20, 2016
[size=16pt]Only God will judge those using Boko Haram violence to SCAM Nigerians.

We know that A LOT OF POLITICS was involved in the so called Chibok disappearances. Everything about it was a secret!

Fortunately or unfortunately, those that plotted the Chibok saga to spite the then government of President Jonathan, they have all become rulers of Nigeria today. So undoing the scam they engineered to make the issue quietly go away is a top priority for them. Just watch the saga unfold.
[/size]

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why There Are Doubts That A REAL Chibok Girl Was Found - Cramjones by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:38pm On May 20, 2016
cramjones:

So how do they write WAEC. Is there a Hausa version of WAEC?

-CramJones

The Hausas in the educationally challenged regions have been coping and they will continue to cope. They have their means to test the understanding of the principles being thought.

Just as a Chinese man who can not speak English can understand physics principles or a German who can not speak or write in English can understand Chemical laws and theories.

So is your problem the educational challenges some Northern communities face or is your problem the fact that a girl kidnapped, tortured and raped is found?

Thank God Amina Ali is alive and found.

#WelcomeBackAmina

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why There Are Doubts That A REAL Chibok Girl Was Found - Cramjones by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 20, 2016
Cjrane2:
[size=16pt]Only God will judge those using Boko Haram violence to SCAM Nigerians.

We know that A LOT OF POLITICS was involved in the so called Chibok disappearances.
Fortunately or unfortunately, those that plotted the Chibok saga to spite the then government of President Jonathan have now become rulers of Nigeria. So undoing the scam to make the issue go away is a top priority for them. Just watch the saga unfold.
[/size]

Goodluck Jonathan also scamed Nigeria by sending Henry Okah to bomb Abuja, in order to blame it on IBB and some northern elders. Goodluck scammed Nigerians by claiming he knew those who bombed Abuja, yet failed to do nothing about it. Goodluck scammed Nigeria by denying no Chibok girl was kidnapped for 18 days, before accepting.

The point of my post is not the promote the scum of GEJ whose actions have largely brough Ngieria to its knees. My post is to question some obvious holes in the the rescued Chibok girl story.

-CramJones

14 Likes

Re: Why There Are Doubts That A REAL Chibok Girl Was Found - Cramjones by Iykopeeee: 3:47pm On May 20, 2016
My only question is; how come a 13yr old sat for WAEC? Can anybody break it down pls?

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why There Are Doubts That A REAL Chibok Girl Was Found - Cramjones by Hillzy(m): 3:50pm On May 20, 2016
Politics everywhere

1 Like

Re: Why There Are Doubts That A REAL Chibok Girl Was Found - Cramjones by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:55pm On May 20, 2016
[size=14pt] – Not on the list –
[/size]
The head of the Abducted Chibok Girls Parents group, Yakubu Nkeki, said unlike the first announcement about Amina, the military had not contacted them beforehand to establish the second girl’s identity.

Only two girls with the surname Luka were on the list of abducted girls and none was from Madagali, in neighbouring Adamawa state, as the military said the second student had claimed, he added.

The military said the teenager was believed to be a Christian pastor’s daughter but Nkeki said there were only four priests on the list of parents and none was called Luka.

“I can say in my capacity as the head of the Chibok Abducted Girls Parents group that this girl is not among the abducted Chibok girls,” he told AFP.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/doubts-second-rescued-chibok-girl-first-release/

I am posting this to show that the identification of Amina Ali took a process and unlike the other girl announced by the Army, there was a process before announcing Amina Ali as one of the Chibok Girls.

Her face was among the photos circulated.

The second girl was also abducted from the school but she was not among the girls searched for.

I thank God for her family.

Let us support these families.

14 Likes

Re: Why There Are Doubts That A REAL Chibok Girl Was Found - Cramjones by Cjrane2: 3:55pm On May 20, 2016
cramjones:

Goodluck Jonathan also scamed Nigeria by sending Henry Okah to bomb Abuja, in order to blame it on IBB and some northern elders. Goodluck scammed Nigerians by claiming he knew those who bombed Abuja, yet failed to do nothing about it. Goodluck scammed Nigeria by denying no Chibok girl was kidnapped for 18 days, before accepting.

The point of my post is not the promote the scum of GEJ whose actions have largely brough Ngieria to its knees. My post is to question some obvious holes in the the rescued Chibok girl story.

-CramJones

Oga, i agree with you that GEJ was a scumbag! Infact, if not for his gross ineptitude of GEJ, someone like Buhari will not be ruling a complex country like Nigeria. Not that i care either. I think Nigerians deserve what we get.

The Chibok crap was a SCAM from the very beginning. I really don't care if you are against GEJ or Buhari. I am only saying that the scam was created as a political weapon and now those that created the scam are trying to retire it, since they have acquired power. Which was the sole reason for the scam. if you consider the logistics of moving 300 people and the fact that eye witnesses said the Boko haram people came in 5 or 6 pick up trucks, then how on earth did they move more than 300 girls?
We knew it was a scam.Yes, a few girls were kidnapped from that school, but it was definitely not 270 girls!

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why There Are Doubts That A REAL Chibok Girl Was Found - Cramjones by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:58pm On May 20, 2016
Iykopeeee:
My only question is; how come a 13yr old sat for WAEC? Can anybody break it down pls?

She is not thirteen. She is nineteen. She just has a small stature. If you see her stand with her mum, you will see that Amina is almost the same height and stature as her mum.

Will you say the mother is fourteen?

Many girls are small in stature like that. In their mid twenties, they still look like teenagers.

9 Likes

Re: Why There Are Doubts That A REAL Chibok Girl Was Found - Cramjones by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:01pm On May 20, 2016
Cjrane2:

Oga, i agree with you that GEJ was a scumbag! Infact, if not for his gross ineptitude of GEJ, someone like Buhari will not be ruling a complex country like Nigeria. Not that i care either. I think Nigerians deserve what we get.

The Chibok crap was a SCAM from the very beginning. I really don't care if you are against GEJ or Buhari. I am only saying that the scam was created as a political weapon and now those that created the scam are trying to retire it, since they have acquired power. Which was the sole reason for the scam. if you consider the logistics of moving 300 people and the fact that eye witnesses said the Boko haram people came in 5 or 6 pick up trucks, then how on earth did they move more than 300 girls?
We knew it was a scam.Yes, a few girls were kidnapped from that school, but it was definitely not 270 girls!

Stop all these, families are going through pain and they are praying for their children's return.

Things like these can deflect attention from them while the families and friends go through pain.

We need to put pressure on the government to help reduce the pains of the families.

16 Likes

Re: Why There Are Doubts That A REAL Chibok Girl Was Found - Cramjones by omowolewa: 4:08pm On May 20, 2016
Whatever the side you are, the good news is that one kidnapped soul was rescued.

Every Human being, from Chibok or Ogbia even Ita-Eko, has freedom of movement as his/her right.

6 Likes

Re: Why There Are Doubts That A REAL Chibok Girl Was Found - Cramjones by wayne4loan: 5:28pm On May 20, 2016
BRAEAKING NEWS ------- "chibokgirls the movie" had just been nominated by the oscars for best director in a motion picture ........ who do u think direct this great movie ....... Like for buhari and share for tinubu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why There Are Doubts That A REAL Chibok Girl Was Found - Cramjones by jerryunit48: 5:29pm On May 20, 2016
Cramjones i used to think that You were an APC sponsored blogger but I now know you are in the middle looking for the truth

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why There Are Doubts That A REAL Chibok Girl Was Found - Cramjones by bright007(f): 5:29pm On May 20, 2016
j
TheGoodJoe:

This your response just made me fall off a banana tree..
Like seriously... Northerners write Physics, biology, chemistry, English and other subjects in Hausa language?

Common mehnn.....that argument is lame

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why There Are Doubts That A REAL Chibok Girl Was Found - Cramjones by fejikudz(m): 5:30pm On May 20, 2016
.We all know chibok was a scam

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

2019: Buhari’s Foot Soldiers In South-east / Governorship: Edo APC Changes Secretariat, Oshiomhole Notifies INEC / Sule Lamido: "Buhari Hated Yar'adua; How He Treated Him"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.