Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Why There Are Doubts That A REAL Chibok Girl Was Found - Cramjones - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why There Are Doubts That A REAL Chibok Girl Was Found - Cramjones (39038 Views)

Blessing, A Rescued Chibok Girl Speaks Fluent American English (Video) / The Real Chibok Girl Is Here / Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why There Are Doubts That A REAL Chibok Girl Was Found - Cramjones by macarson2k(m): 9:05pm On May 20, 2016
jonathanOz:
Finally i can now confirm that cramjones aint FFK. FFK is with EFCC at the moment while cramjones is still blabbing here

Using EFCC against the opponent will fail.

APC scam party!
Re: Why There Are Doubts That A REAL Chibok Girl Was Found - Cramjones by kodded(m): 9:08pm On May 20, 2016
[s]
mysticwarrior:
You must be an eye doctor suffering from myopia and picture blindness for saying that.

[/s]

undecided undecided

use your head

undecided undecided

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3738852_tmpdoodle1463768948213_jpeg74c277f28fdff669d04e58daaabc35aa
Re: Why There Are Doubts That A REAL Chibok Girl Was Found - Cramjones by Abagworo(m): 9:08pm On May 20, 2016
The girl is obviously Amina Ali going by the pictures.
Re: Why There Are Doubts That A REAL Chibok Girl Was Found - Cramjones by kodded(m): 9:09pm On May 20, 2016
adanny01:

You have embarassed yourself with this thread.

In saner climes, its either you submit an apology or be refered to an optician.

I just wonder how something can be so obvious but people like you insist on lies and half truths.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3738852_tmpdoodle1463768948213_jpeg74c277f28fdff669d04e58daaabc35aa
Re: Why There Are Doubts That A REAL Chibok Girl Was Found - Cramjones by kodded(m): 9:10pm On May 20, 2016
adanny01:

I just wonder how something can be so obvious but people like you insist on lies and half truths.
Abagworo:
The girl is obviously Amina Ali going by the pictures.
adanny01:

Re: Why There Are Doubts That A REAL Chibok Girl Was Found - Cramjones by Harmlessgreat: 9:11pm On May 20, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

The Hausas in the educationally challenged regions have been coping and they will continue to cope. They have their means to test the understanding of the principles being thought.

Just as a Chinese man who can not speak English can understand physics principles or a German who can not speak or write in English can understand Chemical laws and theories.

So is your problem the educational challenges some Northern communities face or is your problem the fact that a girl kidnapped, tortured and raped is found?

Thank God Amina Ali is alive and found.

#WelcomeBackAmina

In China they teach physics and chemistry in Chinese language also in Germany they teach physics and chemistry in German language, so are u saying here in Nigeria we teach physics and chemistry in Hausa language.is Hausa our general language now? my guy u need leonart anti malaria medicine.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why There Are Doubts That A REAL Chibok Girl Was Found - Cramjones by ClintonDal(m): 9:14pm On May 20, 2016
I opened a more constructive thread on this with proof but the mods would rather push a post made by a popular nairalander which would ultimately drag more traffic.

https://www.nairaland.com/3117055/chibok-girls-abduction-rescue-fg
Re: Why There Are Doubts That A REAL Chibok Girl Was Found - Cramjones by Spinojaja26: 9:14pm On May 20, 2016
There was no chibok girl kidnapped, that was apc strategy to take over government which they cannot manage today
Re: Why There Are Doubts That A REAL Chibok Girl Was Found - Cramjones by Esso95(m): 9:14pm On May 20, 2016
cramjones:
While I believe that Chibok girls were kidnapped, in addition to hundreds more that the media never really focused on as the sensation that met the Chibok abduction, I have reasons to believe the girl being paraded might just be a scam to justify all the foreign aid that have been poured in for their rescue. Or a political tool to increase favorability ratings in this trying times. I hope it is real, but there are pores in this narrative to make one have some degree of doubt. Here are two reasons why I think we should all ask real and factual questions.

1. According to the official report, Amina and her colleagues were in school to sit for physics WAEC exams. She was an SS III student. The Amina that was "rescued" can cannot speak in English. She is being translated even when English is spoken to her. Do we have a Hausa version of physics? Was she really a student? Or is she simply a fake?

2. Two years ago, someone whol looks exactly like Amina was paraded by the military with a bomb strapped around her, as one of the child suicide bomber Boko Haram had sent to cause havoc. Is this just a coincidence or is that girl really Amina 2 years younger that the Amina that resurfaced two years later as a rescued girl. Kindly examine the picture and make your conclusions. What are the odds in a country of 180 million people that two girls connected with Boko Haram would look exactly alike? (Refer to the pictures)

3. Think about it, in a rescue operation of about 200 girls, is it possible that just one can be rescued at a time? I understand they maybe in splinter groups, but the army rescuing just one is very very doubtful. Amina Ali was kidnapped no doubt, but was she even a student? Was she just rescued now. Why does she look exactly like the girl kidnapped by Boko Haram that was strapped with a bomb?

There have been so many scams with Boko Haram. From a few individuals stealing 2.1billion $ to Generals carting away millions of USD in private jets, to Mama Peace becoming a Nollywood sensation on her "there is God o" mantra. I just hope that this is not another scam.

-CramJones

.... And if it was truly a 'scam' by the military; do you think the military would have been daft to parade same girl twice under different conditions? C'mon man. Our military aren't daft! And they know that 180 million resilient Nigerian minds aren't gullible too! Your criticisms had pores than the supposed 'pores' of the rescue story.
Re: Why There Are Doubts That A REAL Chibok Girl Was Found - Cramjones by Sikariyelwa: 9:19pm On May 20, 2016
Cramjones, dont doubt its real. Very soon you will hear more good news of more rescues. Amina had given a good leading information. They are your fellow Nigerians, be optimistic and pray for successes for our gallant soldiers out there. While analysing things dont be subjective but free your mind so that you see it really. Cheers.
Re: Why There Are Doubts That A REAL Chibok Girl Was Found - Cramjones by seguntijan(m): 9:24pm On May 20, 2016
~When you told us that herdsmen killed 300 people in Agatu, I did not ask you who did the counting. I believe you. You were happy.
~When you said that 670 people were killed by herdsmen in Enugu, despite the community report that it was only 9 victims, I ignored the figures and believe you.
~When you alleged that over 1000 IPOB members were slaughtered by our military, I did not ask you who did the census.
~When we were told that over 2 million children were starved to death during civil war, I did not demand for census register from anyone to believe that.
~Just because you are frustrated over the loss of election by your hero,You are asking me who counted them or how possible it was to kidnap 300 girls.
~All of a sudden, you believe that the entire world was hypnotised by Chibok community?
Even with admittance of your hero that they were kidnapped, you are making him look more clueless for believing.
~Anyway, if Chibokgirls are scam, take note that the Otuoke man is a scammer for endorsing it.
~The world itself is a scam......CNN will be a darling when they air your news but will be demonised when they air contrary news.
~Thank God that you are not the author of "belief".Chose your path wisely. Everything you made me to believe might be scam too. If the same Borno people who you laughed at as illiterate can stagemanage kidnapping without leakage for 2 years and made the world to believe them, don't you think that your doubt is a waste of idiocy?Chanjiiiiiii is here
Embrace it!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why There Are Doubts That A REAL Chibok Girl Was Found - Cramjones by chumakk: 9:25pm On May 20, 2016
ZUBY77:

Look at all those women in the picture and tell me any of them is less than 60 years.
And they all gave birth to 13 year Olds who were kidnapped while preparing for physics exam.
Do you even know what is physics?
God bless you. I thought my eyes are deceiving me
Re: Why There Are Doubts That A REAL Chibok Girl Was Found - Cramjones by CioAngels(f): 9:31pm On May 20, 2016
cramjones:
While I believe that Chibok girls were kidnapped, in addition to hundreds more that the media never really focused on as the sensation that met the Chibok abduction, I have reasons to believe the girl being paraded might just be a scam to justify all the foreign aid that have been poured in for their rescue. Or a political tool to increase favorability ratings in this trying times. I hope it is real, but there are pores in this narrative to make one have some degree of doubt. Here are two reasons why I think we should all ask real and factual questions.

1. According to the official report, Amina and her colleagues were in school to sit for physics WAEC exams. She was an SS III student. The Amina that was "rescued" can cannot speak in English. She is being translated even when English is spoken to her. Do we have a Hausa version of physics? Was she really a student? Or is she simply a fake?

2. Two years ago, someone whol looks exactly like Amina was paraded by the military with a bomb strapped around her, as one of the child suicide bomber Boko Haram had sent to cause havoc. Is this just a coincidence or is that girl really Amina 2 years younger that the Amina that resurfaced two years later as a rescued girl. Kindly examine the picture and make your conclusions. What are the odds in a country of 180 million people that two girls connected with Boko Haram would look exactly alike? (Refer to the pictures)

3. Think about it, in a rescue operation of about 200 girls, is it possible that just one can be rescued at a time? I understand they maybe in splinter groups, but the army rescuing just one is very very doubtful. Amina Ali was kidnapped no doubt, but was she even a student? Was she just rescued now. Why does she look exactly like the girl kidnapped by Boko Haram that was strapped with a bomb?

There have been so many scams with Boko Haram. From a few individuals stealing 2.1billion $ to Generals carting away millions of USD in private jets, to Mama Peace becoming a Nollywood sensation on her "there is God o" mantra. I just hope that this is not another scam.

-CramJones

CramJones, like you said, we really hope is not another scam, i never thought so before now, as one politician said in one of the reports that they will rescue them more now and the next day serah luka was rescued. Now the report then was that they were SS2 students in school for their WAEC examination. Then serah luka who was suppossedly rescued by our military said she barely resumed school two month and a week and in JSS1 when boko haram announced their arrival. With serah luka in JSS1 and checked into school for WAEC examination means to say WAEC is no longer crediable only in Nigeria. In Nigeria, any thing can happen. Take note.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why There Are Doubts That A REAL Chibok Girl Was Found - Cramjones by seguntijan(m): 9:34pm On May 20, 2016
Wailers saying the just rescued chibok sec sch girl Amina Ali can't speak good English.
Make una no start waiting una no fit finish oh.....
Once upon a time, there was a lady who graduated from UNIPORT , B.sc, M.sc and one time first lady who used to entertain us every weekend with her grammatical blunder.
# kontinu # derisgodohhh
# fellowwidowers etc
Please whats her name again ?
Re: Why There Are Doubts That A REAL Chibok Girl Was Found - Cramjones by Kennydoc(m): 9:34pm On May 20, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

The Hausas in the educationally challenged regions have been coping and they will continue to cope. They have their means to test the understanding of the principles being thought.

Just as a Chinese man who can not speak English can understand physics principles or a German who can not speak or write in English can understand Chemical laws and theories.

So is your problem the educational challenges some Northern communities face or is your problem the fact that a girl kidnapped, tortured and raped is found?

#WelcomeBackAmina

Your argument makes no sense.
All branches of science, arts and humanities are taught in all major languages in the world. A Chinese doesn't need to understand English before he can learn Physics or Chemistry, cos he learns it in Chinese language. I had a professor in school who used to tell us that he learnt Medicine in German language, yet he didn't fail any exams in school.

Physics is neither taught in Hausa nor any other Nigerian language. Even if teachers in those places manage to explain things to their students in Hausa, they must write their exams in English because the examiners that will mark the scripts will most likely be from other regions of the country (that is how SSCE marking is usually done).

So I ask you, how come a student who was sitting for SSCE cannot understand English? How would she have answered the exam questions? Or are you trying to tell us that teachers in the North answer questions for their students on the board and they simply copy them into their answer sheets?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why There Are Doubts That A REAL Chibok Girl Was Found - Cramjones by marv1: 9:37pm On May 20, 2016
So fulani herdsman too is a scam to spite Pmb?
Cjrane2:
[size=16pt]Only God will judge those using Boko Haram violence to SCAM Nigerians.

We know that A LOT OF POLITICS was involved in the so called Chibok disappearances. Everything about it was a secret!

Fortunately or unfortunately, those that plotted the Chibok saga to spite the then government of President Jonathan, they have all become rulers of Nigeria today. So undoing the scam they engineered to make the issue quietly go away is a top priority for them. Just watch the saga unfold.
[/size]
Re: Why There Are Doubts That A REAL Chibok Girl Was Found - Cramjones by gawu1: 9:42pm On May 20, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Let me say it again. There are a lot of SS3 students in the North who can not speak or understand English.

So, you are saying if any of them is kidnapped, if they rescue them, it is a scam?

Your logic does not add up.
In fact, It's not only in north that one can find students of SS3 who can not speak english. I served in Ondo state & have met a lot of such students there. The school I taught there was even a private school and the best school in the community.
Besides, those wailers are only trying to see hole where there is none, if not what evidence have they that the girl neither understand nor cannot speak english?
It very Unfortunate that some people have chosen to live frustrating lives just because somebody they like has lost election.
Re: Why There Are Doubts That A REAL Chibok Girl Was Found - Cramjones by Ghostheart(m): 9:44pm On May 20, 2016
Wouldn't it be very stupid of you to applaud that a student in SS3, sitting for WAEC, if weren't kidnapped, would have written that very examation in English could speak the same language she would have written. Why not take the path of common sense? Something is definitely wrong with the whole Chibok girl's thing. Am just waiting for the aftermath.

2 Likes

Re: Why There Are Doubts That A REAL Chibok Girl Was Found - Cramjones by DrinkWater10: 9:48pm On May 20, 2016
jerryunit48:
Cramjones i used to think that You were an APC sponsored blogger but I now know you are in the middle looking for the truth
CramJone.s is FFK
Re: Why There Are Doubts That A REAL Chibok Girl Was Found - Cramjones by Psylas(m): 9:52pm On May 20, 2016
seguntijan:
Wailers saying the just rescued chibok sec sch girl Amina Ali can't speak good English.
Make una no start waiting una no fit finish oh.....
Once upon a time, there was a lady who graduated from UNIPORT , B.sc, M.sc and one time first lady who used to entertain us every weekend with her grammatical blunder.
# kontinu # derisgodohhh
# fellowwidowers etc
Please whats her name again ?

They didn't say she can't speak good English,

She does not speak, she doesn't understand English. Simple

2 Likes

Re: Why There Are Doubts That A REAL Chibok Girl Was Found - Cramjones by mysticwarrior(m): 9:53pm On May 20, 2016
Skrhema:
Sentiment apart. The said girl came in and tell the world that the Sanbisa Forest is to guilded for Nigeria Army to penetrate. Now ask yourself this question. How did she know the strengt of our Army? How then was she rescue alone or she walk out of the camp just like that.
you sound as if think with ur mouth, having lived in boko haram camp for 2yrs she knew how heavily fortified the camp is, and the camp is also engulfed with land mines. She was able to escape with the aid of the boko haram commander who claims to be her husband, he knows the terrain.
Re: Why There Are Doubts That A REAL Chibok Girl Was Found - Cramjones by teaser101: 9:56pm On May 20, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

#WelcomeBackAmina nigeria official language is English dear, and may be u forgot that China and Germany ve their official language and that is wht they speak thank u
Re: Why There Are Doubts That A REAL Chibok Girl Was Found - Cramjones by Psylas(m): 9:59pm On May 20, 2016
Wow, I was here
Re: Why There Are Doubts That A REAL Chibok Girl Was Found - Cramjones by Touchey: 10:30pm On May 20, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Stop all these, families are going through pain and they are praying for their children's return.

Things like these can deflect attention from them while the families and friends go through pain.

We need to put pressure on the government to help reduce the pains of the families.

paid actors

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why There Are Doubts That A REAL Chibok Girl Was Found - Cramjones by amyzon: 10:31pm On May 20, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

She is not thirteen. She is nineteen. She just has a small stature. If you see her stand with her mum, you will see that Amina is almost the same height and stature as her mum.

Will you say the mother is fourteen?

Many girls are small in stature like that. In their mid twenties, they still look like teenagers.
u will really go to any length to defend this. When a girl delivers a baby her body matures and she looks older. D Amina Ali carrying a baby looks much younger than the one in the schools pic, it is not about small stature. I want to believe but I need to see reasons to believe
Re: Why There Are Doubts That A REAL Chibok Girl Was Found - Cramjones by cocoduck: 10:35pm On May 20, 2016
TheGoodJoe:
Kai My guy, you failed me big time with this post. Simple reasoning will answer your questions.

There are northern sections that are educationally challenged and they do not operate educationally the way other sections do.

NYSC former members have verified that there are a lot of SS3 students in the North who can not speak English.

I am yet to see a concrete report that says Amina can not speak English at all. She is more comfortable in her native tongue.

If the army shows a hundred Aminas dead, does it prove that this girl is not Amina?

She was identified by members of her community who knew her. She talked in the market Square. The Vice Principal of the school described her as a quiet and humble girl.

Her mum is with her. Yet you are spreading what I do not understand.

This is one of your weakest posts.
now we can all see how a human created by God can debase him or herself because of money and power, chai, just listen to your sorry self.
Re: Why There Are Doubts That A REAL Chibok Girl Was Found - Cramjones by DonMekino(m): 10:38pm On May 20, 2016
and they allowed d abductor husband access to d girl with a VIP treatment instead of trying to arrest and question him....I hv my reservations ooo
Re: Why There Are Doubts That A REAL Chibok Girl Was Found - Cramjones by Rexleo(m): 10:49pm On May 20, 2016
Cramjones don't bother yourself,what you know you know and what they know they know. In deductive reasoning that is to tell you that President Buhari NO GET WAEC RESULT FOR REAL going by all the wannabes corper teachers up north.long and short of it is that Buhari is the same as Tinubu and same as Abacha in different dimension, you get the drift.
Re: Why There Are Doubts That A REAL Chibok Girl Was Found - Cramjones by gcof(m): 10:49pm On May 20, 2016
cramjones:

So how do they write WAEC. Is there a Hausa version of WAEC?

-CramJones
very good question....how can someone who doesnt understand come in English be able to write WAEC WAEC OOOO not internal school exam
Re: Why There Are Doubts That A REAL Chibok Girl Was Found - Cramjones by Caseless: 10:52pm On May 20, 2016
MrKong:
Look some secondary school students can't speak English for sh!t, doesn't mean they don't understand....she's allowed to speak in the language she's fluent in to express herself well

And to the other girl strapped with bomb, Pls provide evidence that she's was paraded as one of the chibok girls. And if you think she's the same as the rescued girl, you really need a eye glasses, they are clearly different people.

It's nobody's fault that you drank too much garri growing up and now it's affecting you vision
cramjones has a very big problem. Look at the pictures he posted, how do they resemble each other?
Re: Why There Are Doubts That A REAL Chibok Girl Was Found - Cramjones by zemaik(m): 11:15pm On May 20, 2016
[quote author=TheGoodJoe post=45804338]

#WelcomeBackAmina
[/quote

Do you then mean that in Nigerian educational curriculum, physics is taught in hausa, Igbo and Yoruba?
Re: Why There Are Doubts That A REAL Chibok Girl Was Found - Cramjones by Aboks(m): 11:19pm On May 20, 2016
CHIBOK GIRLS SEASON 1

B4 d end of dis month we go see more dan 15 chibok gals.

Naija we sabi act film

Na 4 only naija dem dey write BIOLOGY exam with der dialet.

QUIZ: WHAT IS BIOLOGY?

Answer with ya dialet

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Idahosa: Edo Is Not Lagos, Obaseki Won't Chicken Out Like Ambode / Northern APC Governors Kick Against Choice Of Lawan As Consensus Candidate / Abacha Loot: Emirs, Chiefs Consulted When Money Was Kept Overseas - Al-Mustapha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.