Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,308 members, 7,811,916 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

Random Quotes (Add yours) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Random Quotes (Add yours) (3031 Views)

7 Reasons Why You Should Add Youtube Video Marketing To Your Campaign / Updated : How To Make Money Selling Simple Quotes On Etsy-- Free Training!! / This 25-yr-old Black Guy Makes $500,000 A Year Tweeting Random Facts On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Random Quotes (Add yours) by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 5:04pm On May 20, 2016
The purpose of this thread is for fun and motivation.
-
Post your favorite quote(s), funny comments, and cool signatures here, it might motivate someone out there.
Re: Random Quotes (Add yours) by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 5:08pm On May 20, 2016
"If you must strike out at someone when you get angry, be careful not to strike yourself." from The Mafia Manager by V.

1 Like

Re: Random Quotes (Add yours) by Hannysmilez(f): 5:13pm On May 20, 2016
WHIZKIDEFE:
"If you must strike out at someone when you get angry, be careful not to strike yourself." from The Mafia Manager by V.
I looove this book too. My fayve from there are "If you must lie,be brief" and "Opportunity makes the thief,the thief without any opportunity considers himself an honest man".
Re: Random Quotes (Add yours) by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 5:19pm On May 20, 2016
Hannysmilez:
I looove this book too. My fayve from there are "If you must lie,be brief" and "Opportunity makes the thief,the thief without any opportunity considers himself an honest man".
Yes, i like this one too. How about this one "if you can't win by fighting fair, fight foul. Or have a third-party do your fighting"

1 Like

Re: Random Quotes (Add yours) by Hannysmilez(f): 5:25pm On May 20, 2016
WHIZKIDEFE:
Yes, i like this one too. How about this one "if you can't win by fighting fair, fight foul. Or have a third-party do your fighting"
Nice. Then, "Better your enemy overestimate your stupidity than your shrewdness". God! I loove that book. V.Capo is just something else.
Re: Random Quotes (Add yours) by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 5:25pm On May 20, 2016
WHIZKIDEFE:
"Those who cannot do as they would must do as they can. What cannot be cured must be endured. Make sure you can do as you would, or do not set that as an objective."

1 Like

Re: Random Quotes (Add yours) by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 5:31pm On May 20, 2016
Hannysmilez:
Nice. Then, "Better your enemy overestimate your stupidity than your shrewdness". God! I loove that book. V.Capo is just something else.
Too much lessons in one book with few pages.. "After victory, sharpen your knife."
Re: Random Quotes (Add yours) by Hannysmilez(f): 5:35pm On May 20, 2016
WHIZKIDEFE:
Too much lessons in one book with few pages.. "After victory, sharpen your knife."
"When you must cut,persuade the victim you're a surgeon". Any book on your radar?

1 Like

Re: Random Quotes (Add yours) by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 5:43pm On May 20, 2016
Hannysmilez:
"When you must cut,persuade the victim you're a surgeon". Any book on your radar?
Just finished with one of Robert Kiyosaki's "Rich Dad Poor Dad", currently on "The Mafia Manager" and "The Richest Man In Babylon" will the next.. How about you?
Re: Random Quotes (Add yours) by Hannysmilez(f): 5:50pm On May 20, 2016
WHIZKIDEFE:
Just finished with one of Robert Kiyosaki's "Rich Dad Poor Dad", currently on "The Mafia Manager" and "The Richest Man In Babylon" will the next.. How about you?
I think you're my long lost twin brother. Lol. I read the "Rich Dad Poor Dad",last year or thereabout. A friend bought me "The Richest Man in Babylon" for my bday and I'm still too lazy to open it.
Presently on "Go for No" by RichardFenton and AndreaWaltz.
Re: Random Quotes (Add yours) by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 5:58pm On May 20, 2016
Hannysmilez:
I think you're my long lost twin brother. Lol. I read the "Rich Dad Poor Dad",last year or thereabout. A friend bought me "The Richest Man in Babylon" for my bday and I'm still too lazy to open it.
Presently on "Go for No" by RichardFenton and AndreaWaltz.
Lol. Nice one. Keep the motivation level high till we get to the top.. I'll check the "Go for No" out when i'm done with the ones with me. "Think Big" n "Gifted Hands" by Ben Carson on my mind too.. Hope you will drop quotes from the "Go for No" you are reading now?
Re: Random Quotes (Add yours) by Hannysmilez(f): 7:45pm On May 20, 2016
WHIZKIDEFE:
Lol. Nice one. Keep the motivation level high till we get to the top.. I'll check the "Go for No" out when i'm done with the ones with me. "Think Big" n "Gifted Hands" by Ben Carson on my mind too.. Hope you will drop quotes from the "Go for No" you are reading now?
I read "Think Big" and "Gifted Hands" years ago. They were a nice read. My fave quote is "Courage is not the absence of fear. Courage is being scared of something and doing it anyway."

1 Like

Re: Random Quotes (Add yours) by sonnie10: 8:13pm On May 20, 2016
"We are interested in liberating the human being before the we liberate the land, because if we liberate a land where humans were colonized and underdeveloped, of what value would the land be? -----Do We All Belong to this Country? by N. Ali

1 Like

Re: Random Quotes (Add yours) by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 10:41pm On May 20, 2016
Hannysmilez:
I read "Think Big" and "Gifted Hands" years ago. They were a nice read. My fave quote is "Courage is not the absence of fear. Courage is being scared of something and doing it anyway."
How about "Think And Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hills.. I heard it's nice too.
Re: Random Quotes (Add yours) by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 20, 2016
Of all the thousand books i have read this still remains my favourite line till today;things fall apart, and the center can no longer hold..Chinua Achebe.op i can deduce u just started falling love with books,a piece of advice from me dont limit ur genre to just finacial and motavational books.
Re: Random Quotes (Add yours) by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 11:13pm On May 20, 2016
sonnie10:
"We are interested in liberating the human being before the we liberate the land, because if we liberate a land where humans were colonized and underdeveloped, of what value would the land be? -----Do We All Belong to this Country? by N. Ali
Nice one. Keep them coming.
Re: Random Quotes (Add yours) by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 11:18pm On May 20, 2016
playbrain1089:
Of all the thousand books i have read this still remains my favourite line till today;things fall apart, and the center can no longer hold..Chinua Achebe.op i can deduce u just started falling love with books,a piece of advice from me dont limit ur genre to just finacial and motavational books.
Lol. No sir, i read across few genres.. But my favorites are financial, motivational, thriller n comedy n other few genres.. Do you have "Half of a yellow" soft copy?
Re: Random Quotes (Add yours) by Nobody: 11:54pm On May 20, 2016
WHIZKIDEFE:
Lol. No sir, i read across few genres.. But my favorites are financial, motivational, thriller n comedy n other few genres.. Do you have "Half of a yellow" soft copy?
No,only have the hard copy.Nigerian authors books are difficult to download.
Re: Random Quotes (Add yours) by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 12:09am On May 21, 2016
playbrain1089:
No,only have the hard copy.Nigerian authors books are difficult to download.
sharp guy! Even when i forgot to add the "sun", you understood.
Re: Random Quotes (Add yours) by Meklex(m): 3:31pm On May 21, 2016
WHIZKIDEFE:
please I need this book!
Meklex1@gmail.com
Re: Random Quotes (Add yours) by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 4:07pm On May 21, 2016
Meklex:
please I need this book!
Meklex1@gmail.com
I only have the hard copy for now. I might snap n post some pages when i fix my phone.
Re: Random Quotes (Add yours) by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 4:29pm On May 21, 2016
WHIZKIDEFE:
"Do not form your judgement of others from what you are told of them."

"In the fertile land of promises many have died of hunger."

"When the arrow leaves the bow, it never returns."

"One grain does not fill a sack, but it helps."

"When you are angry, close your mouth- and open your eyes. But don't get angry, get even."

"Often you lose the bait when you catch the fish. This is a necessary loss."

"Don't use both feet to test the dept of the river."
Re: Random Quotes (Add yours) by Meklex(m): 8:21pm On May 21, 2016
WHIZKIDEFE:
I only have the hard copy for now. I might snap n post some pages when i fix my phone.
please do... I can't see it in bookshops here.

1 Like

Re: Random Quotes (Add yours) by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 10:16am On May 22, 2016
Meklex:
please do... I can't see it in bookshops here.
Ok.
Re: Random Quotes (Add yours) by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 10:20am On May 22, 2016
"Money is plentiful for those who understand the simple laws which govern its acquisition." from 'The Richest Man In Babylon' by George S. Clason .
Re: Random Quotes (Add yours) by Hannysmilez(f): 10:28pm On May 22, 2016
WHIZKIDEFE:
How about "Think And Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hills.. I heard it's nice too.
Hmmm...I'd check it out then. I haven't read any book by Hills yet. Maaybe this will be my first.
Re: Random Quotes (Add yours) by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 10:52pm On May 22, 2016
Hannysmilez:
Hmmm...I'd check it out then. I haven't read any book by Hills yet. Maaybe this will be my first.
Ok. I went to the Mods and was about to declare you missing, let me call my search party to return now that you've returned.. *winks.
Re: Random Quotes (Add yours) by Hannysmilez(f): 10:55pm On May 22, 2016
WHIZKIDEFE:
Ok. I went to the Mods and was about to declare you missing, let me call my search party to return now that you've returned.. *winks.
LOOL. I'm soo not lost. Just got caught up in activities.
Re: Random Quotes (Add yours) by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 11:03pm On May 22, 2016
Hannysmilez:
LOOL. I'm soo not lost. Just got caught up in activities.
Ok, i guess you've been 2 busy to peep at the book you are reading now. Nevertheless, drop a (some) quote(s) before you go to bed..
Re: Random Quotes (Add yours) by Hannysmilez(f): 11:18pm On May 22, 2016
WHIZKIDEFE:
Ok, i guess you've been 2 busy to peep at the book you are reading now. Nevertheless, drop a (some) quote(s) before you go to bed..
Just finished it. I'd leave this one. "Sticks and bones may break my bones,but 'No' can never hurt me".
Re: Random Quotes (Add yours) by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 11:30pm On May 22, 2016
Hannysmilez:
Just finished it. I'd leave this one. "Sticks and bones may break my bones,but 'No' can never hurt me".
"Poverty is the root of all evil."
Re: Random Quotes (Add yours) by Nobody: 5:40am On May 23, 2016
"People are more important than things" - Stephen Covey, 7 Habits of Highly Effective People

(1) (2) (Reply)

Register Your Company With Cac Today / Updated Shipping Rates Of Some Verified Shipping Companies / Instaforex Customers Should Beware

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.