Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,384 members, 7,812,131 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) Is An Old Man In "The Johnsons" (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) Is An Old Man In "The Johnsons" (Photos) (52898 Views)

Chinedu Ikedieze, Aki, Defends Nude Mother And Her Baby (Photo) / Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' Welcomes Son (Photo) / Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' In NYSC Camp (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) Is An Old Man In "The Johnsons" (Photos) by loomer: 7:21pm On May 20, 2016
If una wan do something, make una do am finish/well

How old man no go get small wrinkles at least?
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) Is An Old Man In "The Johnsons" (Photos) by VickyRotex(f): 7:22pm On May 20, 2016
Please where can I stream "The Johnsons" online? I've missed it so much. cry
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) Is An Old Man In "The Johnsons" (Photos) by DeleSuper1: 7:25pm On May 20, 2016
Testing the future for Aki! grin
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) Is An Old Man In "The Johnsons" (Photos) by iswallker(m): 7:26pm On May 20, 2016
He's already an ancestor, even without makeup. He's just looking for what to eat.... grin

Be your own CEO. I can teach you,....contact me....
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) Is An Old Man In "The Johnsons" (Photos) by SuperSupremo(m): 7:27pm On May 20, 2016
Old dwarf look alike

This guy is so competent at his job
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) Is An Old Man In "The Johnsons" (Photos) by RitzyPrince(m): 7:30pm On May 20, 2016
Nollywood and Stupidity

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) Is An Old Man In "The Johnsons" (Photos) by alexanderdeg: 7:33pm On May 20, 2016
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) Is An Old Man In "The Johnsons" (Photos) by JuanJO(m): 7:35pm On May 20, 2016
druboon404:
He looks like Chris Ngige.
Anyway,those who are wailing that Chibock girl's kidnapp is a scam,should also agree that Enugu fulani herds men attack is also a big time scam.. Stop playing politics with human life.It could be you tomorrow..
In other news,Nnammdi Kanu was spotted behind Aishaa Buhari at the presidential villa..
No it will be you dis evenning and ur entire generation tomorow
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) Is An Old Man In "The Johnsons" (Photos) by Yhemit(m): 7:40pm On May 20, 2016
MARKone:
Him resemble Ngige, the beards, height and everything.

99% correct menh
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) Is An Old Man In "The Johnsons" (Photos) by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 20, 2016
druboon404:
Anyway,those who are wailing that Chibock girl's kidnapp is a scam,should also agree that Enugu fulani herds men attack is also a big time scam.. Stop playing politics with human life.It could be you tomorrow..
In other news,Nnammdi Kanu was spotted behind Aishaa Buhari at the presidential villa..
Bros you can lie eh, or maybe you really don't know who nnamdi kanu is.
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) Is An Old Man In "The Johnsons" (Photos) by druboon404: 7:45pm On May 20, 2016
Adaobi12:
Bros you can lie eh, or maybe you really don't know who nnamdi kanu is.
Have you eaten?if no,then go have some food then take a very good look at it again.
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) Is An Old Man In "The Johnsons" (Photos) by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 20, 2016
druboon404:

Have you eaten?if no,then go have some food then take a very good look at it again.
Yes i have eaten, and have looked at it again. that is mot Nnamdi kanu.
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) Is An Old Man In "The Johnsons" (Photos) by Agbgift(f): 7:47pm On May 20, 2016
nurez305:
ok, where are the wrinkles?
oya take magnifying glass take dey find the wrinkles. count how many them be.
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) Is An Old Man In "The Johnsons" (Photos) by Agbgift(f): 7:48pm On May 20, 2016
nurez305:
ok, where are the wrinkles?
oya take magnifying glass take dey find the wrinkles. count how many them be. smiley
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) Is An Old Man In "The Johnsons" (Photos) by druboon404: 7:50pm On May 20, 2016
JuanJO:
No it will be you dis evenning and ur entire generation tomorow
I have no business with your generation,so I won't insult them and nothing bad will happen to my generation too..
But you,he no go better for your head for insulting me for no reason.
I am waiting for your reply,what you give is what you gonna get..
Insult for insult
Curse for curse
Swaer for swear
Anyway,just bring it on.
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) Is An Old Man In "The Johnsons" (Photos) by druboon404: 7:56pm On May 20, 2016
Adaobi12:
Yes i have eaten, and have looked at it again. that is mot Nnamdi kanu.
Go beg your Governor first thing tomorrow to get you a spectacle if you can't afford it...
You really need one...
Henceforth,invest your money on carrots..
I mean eat eat and eat carrot morning,afternoon and night...ok?
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) Is An Old Man In "The Johnsons" (Photos) by drstone1: 8:05pm On May 20, 2016
iLegend:
On the first picture. I'll report you to Wole Soyinka! They look alike. Copyright infringement. Blackface must hear this.

Modify: Now the battle is between Chris Ngige Vs Wole Soyinka. Please somebody should help me call Dr. Ben Carson to come and help me do a DNA test, before Soyinka and Ngige will start exchanging grammars.

Please, somebody should call Patrick, the author of Oxford dictionary to come and observe.

HE LOOKS like Senator CHRIS Ngige to me!
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) Is An Old Man In "The Johnsons" (Photos) by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 20, 2016
he looks like the Lannister dwarf in game of thrones.
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) Is An Old Man In "The Johnsons" (Photos) by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 20, 2016
druboon404:

Go beg your Governor first thing tomorrow to get you a spectacle if you can't afford it...
You really need one...
Henceforth,invest your money on carrots..
I mean eat eat and eat carrot morning,afternoon and night...ok?
Thanks for the advice. but that's not Nnamdi kanu.
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) Is An Old Man In "The Johnsons" (Photos) by toprealman: 8:21pm On May 20, 2016
emmaak2:
AND THE WIFE IS NOT PREGNANT FOR YEARS NOW...
Monitoring spirit!

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) Is An Old Man In "The Johnsons" (Photos) by TochInspired: 8:27pm On May 20, 2016
Lol kiss
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) Is An Old Man In "The Johnsons" (Photos) by emmaak2(m): 8:36pm On May 20, 2016
toprealman:
Monitoring spirit!
YOU CAN SAY THAT AGAIN
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) Is An Old Man In "The Johnsons" (Photos) by Jayceo(m): 8:45pm On May 20, 2016
druboon404:
In other news,Nnammdi Kanu was spotted behind Aishaa Buhari at the presidential villa.

You want make we notice you, you are duly noted.. Been seeing this message on all threads.It don do
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) Is An Old Man In "The Johnsons" (Photos) by druboon404: 8:49pm On May 20, 2016
Jayceo:

You want make we notice you, you are duly noted.. Been seeing this message on all threads.It don do
Really?is that why you wanna cry?
Anyway,He never do..I don notice you too.you try small.
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) Is An Old Man In "The Johnsons" (Photos) by druboon404: 8:55pm On May 20, 2016
Adaobi12:
Thanks for the advice. but that's not Nnamdi kanu.
You are joking..right?
Stop it now.
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) Is An Old Man In "The Johnsons" (Photos) by ilovetheline: 8:58pm On May 20, 2016
Flashh:
Seen!
please tell me you are not yoruba
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) Is An Old Man In "The Johnsons" (Photos) by Flashh: 9:24pm On May 20, 2016
ilovetheline:
please tell me you are not yoruba
Why say so?
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) Is An Old Man In "The Johnsons" (Photos) by ilovetheline: 9:32pm On May 20, 2016
Flashh:

Why say so?
it seems like there is a new movement by a majority of the vociferous Yoruba nairalanders to embargo southern celebrities. Thinking they are anticecession, it starts to seem incosistent and processionist
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) Is An Old Man In "The Johnsons" (Photos) by Flashh: 9:35pm On May 20, 2016
ilovetheline:
it seems like there is a new movement by a majority of the vociferous Yoruba nairalanders to embargo southern celebrities. Thinking they are anticecession, it starts to seem incosistent and processionist

The Igbos are ones showing hatred to the Yoruba both on/off this forum. They possess it.

Meanwhile, My comment you quoted is no way a racist or discriminated one.

2 Likes

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) Is An Old Man In "The Johnsons" (Photos) by ilovetheline: 9:57pm On May 20, 2016
Flashh:

The Igbos are ones showing hatred to the Yoruba both on/off this forum. They possess it.

Meanwhile, My comment you quoted is no way a racist or discriminated one.
hmmn... I take it to be you are yoruba. Would you like to guess how I knew from the earlier comment
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) Is An Old Man In "The Johnsons" (Photos) by brajy(m): 10:01pm On May 20, 2016
teepsee:
Is that one also news.

On the news. Phcn gave us light like 12 hours today. But I'm scared cause it's like a mistake, it has never happened in a long time. Hope we won't pay for it later.

I see some buharisimistic saying "changi"
please which state is that ? coz,here in kano we have been in blackout for like 6days back but today seem to be different. are u also from kano ?
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) Is An Old Man In "The Johnsons" (Photos) by 9ja4show: 10:18pm On May 20, 2016
PissedOffWeed:
angry Nigga go resemble old wizards stuck in edo coven!

Na u put the witch for coven abi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Won't Kiss Her Boyfriend Again For Eating Grasshopper (Photos) / BBNaija's Angel Meets Davido (Photos) / Banky W Replies Fan Who Said He Will Marry His Wife In The Next Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.