Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,141 members, 7,829,077 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) Is An Old Man In "The Johnsons" (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) Is An Old Man In "The Johnsons" (Photos) (52921 Views)

Chinedu Ikedieze, Aki, Defends Nude Mother And Her Baby (Photo) / Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' Welcomes Son (Photo) / Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' In NYSC Camp (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) Is An Old Man In "The Johnsons" (Photos) by gqboyy(m): 10:26pm On May 20, 2016
ahhh.... na wetin be dis?
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) Is An Old Man In "The Johnsons" (Photos) by gqboyy(m): 10:26pm On May 20, 2016
ahhh.!!!!!... na wetin be dis?
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) Is An Old Man In "The Johnsons" (Photos) by kenoz(m): 10:35pm On May 20, 2016
grin
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) Is An Old Man In "The Johnsons" (Photos) by Flashh: 10:52pm On May 20, 2016
ilovetheline:
hmmn... I take it to be you are yoruba.
If you say so.

Would you like to guess how I knew from the earlier comment
Yes.
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) Is An Old Man In "The Johnsons" (Photos) by ilovetheline: 10:57pm On May 20, 2016
Flashh:
If you say so.

Yes.
because you came on the thread just to hate on the non western celebrity. Over time it has become more easy to spot Yoruba overnigerian supremists by this simple method
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) Is An Old Man In "The Johnsons" (Photos) by Flashh: 11:03pm On May 20, 2016
ilovetheline:
because you came on the thread just to hate on the non western celebrity. Over time it has become more easy to spot Yoruba overnigerian supremists by this simple method
I hate it when people make false conclusion.

How is my comment related to "hate"? Like I once told you before and I did tell you that.
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) Is An Old Man In "The Johnsons" (Photos) by ilovetheline: 11:05pm On May 20, 2016
Flashh:

How is my comment related to "hate"? Like I once told you before and I did tell you that.
how did I figure you were Yoruba without you saying? Because you were doing what many Yoruba's are doing on nairaland wink
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) Is An Old Man In "The Johnsons" (Photos) by Flashh: 11:07pm On May 20, 2016
ilovetheline:
how did I figure you were Yoruba without you saying? Because you were doing what many Yoruba's are doing on nairaland wink
You just had to deduce that because I didn't prove you wrong.

If I tell you I'm not a Yorùbá, will you sue me for it?
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) Is An Old Man In "The Johnsons" (Photos) by ilovetheline: 11:07pm On May 20, 2016
Flashh:

how did I figure you were Yoruba without you saying? Because you were doing what many Yoruba's are doing on nairaland wink if it is not what I say it is to you, judge for yourself but atleast you can agree you guys are doing the same stuff on non Yoruba southerners
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) Is An Old Man In "The Johnsons" (Photos) by ilovetheline: 11:09pm On May 20, 2016
Flashh:

You just had to deduce that because I didn't prove you wrong.

If I tell you I'm not a Yorùbá, will you sue me for it?
no point lying like that, it is just a little chitchat, or is it?
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) Is An Old Man In "The Johnsons" (Photos) by Flashh: 11:13pm On May 20, 2016
ilovetheline:
no point lying like that, it is just a little chitchat, or is it?
Trying to prove you wrong automatically turns it to "lying"? You are a joke. grin

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) Is An Old Man In "The Johnsons" (Photos) by ilovetheline: 11:14pm On May 20, 2016
Flashh:

Trying proving you wrong automatically turns it to "lying"? You are a joke. grin
are you Yoruba?
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) Is An Old Man In "The Johnsons" (Photos) by jesuspikinjp(m): 3:09am On May 21, 2016
druboon404:

Go beg your Governor first thing tomorrow to get you a spectacle if you can't afford it...
You really need one...
Henceforth,invest your money on carrots..
I mean eat eat and eat carrot morning,afternoon and night...ok?

the guy no be rabbit now na only rabbit dey eat carrot like that.
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) Is An Old Man In "The Johnsons" (Photos) by DedeNkem: 3:21am On May 21, 2016
Nigerian make-up artists are crap!
Anyone who did this rubbish should be ashamed.
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) Is An Old Man In "The Johnsons" (Photos) by sexaddict08(m): 5:49am On May 21, 2016
emmaak2:
AND THE WIFE IS NOT PREGNANT FOR YEARS NOW...

really poor girl, she must be going through hell.
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) Is An Old Man In "The Johnsons" (Photos) by Nobody: 7:04am On May 21, 2016
druboon404:
He looks like Chris Ngige.
Anyway,those who are wailing that Chibock girl's kidnapp is a scam,should also agree that Enugu fulani herds men attack is also a big time scam.. Stop playing politics with human life.It could be you tomorrow..
In other news,Nnammdi Kanu was spotted behind Aishaa Buhari at the presidential villa..
Please can u just shut up for once!
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) Is An Old Man In "The Johnsons" (Photos) by ASDFBOY: 9:25am On May 21, 2016
fake.... simple thing like making him look old, nollywood no fit!
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) Is An Old Man In "The Johnsons" (Photos) by fldta: 10:25am On May 21, 2016
RemyMartinz:
The person who did this thinking
he transformed him into an old man
needs alot of Tomatoes
and a transformer in his life

simple
hahahahahahahahaahahahhahahhaha. Funny u man. Tomato, d costliest tin in Buhari's Nigeria
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) Is An Old Man In "The Johnsons" (Photos) by BizLife(m): 10:58am On May 21, 2016
At least, he's getting old.
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) Is An Old Man In "The Johnsons" (Photos) by teepsee(f): 11:01am On May 21, 2016
brajy:

please which state is that ? coz,here in kano we have been in blackout for like 6days back but today seem to be different. are u also from kano ?

Somewhere in Abj the federal capital
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) Is An Old Man In "The Johnsons" (Photos) by druboon404: 11:27am On May 21, 2016
jcmaiah:

Why?..are you pained?
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) Is An Old Man In "The Johnsons" (Photos) by brajy(m): 4:20pm On May 21, 2016
teepsee:
Somewhere in Abj the fedeural capital
ok.....still within north!
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) Is An Old Man In "The Johnsons" (Photos) by teepsee(f): 10:39pm On May 21, 2016
brajy:

ok.....still within north!

And you are in?
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) Is An Old Man In "The Johnsons" (Photos) by Gracidoinlove(f): 5:02pm On May 22, 2016
jcmaiah:
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) Is An Old Man In "The Johnsons" (Photos) by brajy(m): 10:27pm On May 23, 2016
teepsee:
And you are in?
KANO

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Incantations In Movies Affected Me In Real Life – Adewale Alebiosu / Bobrisky: EFCC Warning On Abuse Of The Naira (Photos) / Flavour Shares Naughty Photo Of Himself Grinding On A Fan Doggy Style On Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.