Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Celebrating Pipeline Bombing/killing Of Security Personalz - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Celebrating Pipeline Bombing/killing Of Security Personalz (2888 Views)

Avengers Return, Vow To Continue Pipeline Bombing / Pipeline Bombing: 5 Militants Arrested / We Won’t Stop Pipeline Bombing - Niger-Delta Militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celebrating Pipeline Bombing/killing Of Security Personalz by tsephanyah(f): 5:36pm On May 20, 2016
Thiz iz how' the kanuriz celebrated boko harams- killing security personals., until the fire started razing down their home, the bullets started flying anyhow, the bomb started blowing everyone.

4 Likes

Re: Celebrating Pipeline Bombing/killing Of Security Personalz by OBAFEMIawolowo: 5:40pm On May 20, 2016
Some set of people are very owk with anything that can bring Nigeria down soonest.
Re: Celebrating Pipeline Bombing/killing Of Security Personalz by TheNonce: 5:43pm On May 20, 2016
undecided

What the _fuck is this thread really about?

14 Likes

Re: Celebrating Pipeline Bombing/killing Of Security Personalz by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 20, 2016
poo

2 Likes

Re: Celebrating Pipeline Bombing/killing Of Security Personalz by blackpanda: 5:45pm On May 20, 2016
OBAFEMIawolowo:
Some set of people are very owk with anything that can bring Nigeria down soonest.

But God will punish them. It will be woe unto them and their generation. Anybody that will nigeria bad will claim same on their head and the head of their descents. Every opportunity will turn to dust in their hands. Themselves and their families will never know peace. It will only tears and mourning on their lips!

7 Likes

Re: Celebrating Pipeline Bombing/killing Of Security Personalz by tsephanyah(f): 5:51pm On May 20, 2016
OBAFEMIawolowo:
great! lets see how thiz gona end up... I'm chatting.. with one ijaw captain fighting in the north east, and i ask him about militants.. he simply replied, i wil going to kill them as many az i can... Like one kanuri major in our mist kill alote of boko haram.... Nigeria wil be one.. the only problem iz we are over crowded and physicz iz on the way..
Re: Celebrating Pipeline Bombing/killing Of Security Personalz by tsephanyah(f): 5:52pm On May 20, 2016
TheNonce:
undecided

What the _fuck is this thread really about?
iz about karma

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebrating Pipeline Bombing/killing Of Security Personalz by EasternLeopard: 5:54pm On May 20, 2016
tsephanyah:
Thiz iz how' the kanuriz celebrated boko harams- killing security personals., until the fire started razing down their home, the bullets started flying anyhow, the bomb started blowing everyone.

International Criminal Court watching Buhari in 3D kiss

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebrating Pipeline Bombing/killing Of Security Personalz by EasternLeopard: 5:55pm On May 20, 2016
tsephanyah:
great! lets see how thiz gona end up... I'm chatting.. with one ijaw captain fighting in the north east, and i ask him about militants.. he simply replied, i wil going to kill them as many az i can... Like one kanuri major in our mist kill alote of boko haram.... Nigeria wil be one.. the only problem iz we are over crowded and physicz iz on the way..

And you believe the Ijaw man.?

You are wiser than this

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Celebrating Pipeline Bombing/killing Of Security Personalz by tsephanyah(f): 5:59pm On May 20, 2016
EasternLeopard:

And you believe the Ijaw man.?

You are wiser than this
belive u me, i do believe him.. He most dance when he iz deployed to dance in the ss
Re: Celebrating Pipeline Bombing/killing Of Security Personalz by Blizzy9ja: 5:59pm On May 20, 2016
Lemme book space and watch wailing
But I heard theres a new sheriff in town
grin

2 Likes

Re: Celebrating Pipeline Bombing/killing Of Security Personalz by EasternLeopard: 6:01pm On May 20, 2016
tsephanyah:
belive u me, i do believe him.. He most dance when he iz deployed to dance in the ss

In FG work, you don't say you true mind. Take that from me

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebrating Pipeline Bombing/killing Of Security Personalz by tsephanyah(f): 6:05pm On May 20, 2016
EasternLeopard:

In FG work, you don't say you true mind. Take that from me
owk... Letz hope it wil end in diplomacy...rather than jarhead/call of duty
Re: Celebrating Pipeline Bombing/killing Of Security Personalz by olatunjithomas(m): 6:07pm On May 20, 2016
blackpanda:

But God will punish them. It will be woe unto them and their generation. Anybody that will nigeria bad will claim same on their head and the head of their descents. Every opportunity will turn to dust in their hands. Themselves and their families will never know peace. It will only tears and mourning on their lips!
I think you just gave me a prayer point.
Re: Celebrating Pipeline Bombing/killing Of Security Personalz by tsephanyah(f): 6:07pm On May 20, 2016
EasternLeopard:

International Criminal Court watching Buhari in 3D kiss
and then?
Re: Celebrating Pipeline Bombing/killing Of Security Personalz by uwani(f): 6:29pm On May 20, 2016
Well that's how the kanuri's were hailing the boko boys when the menace just started and within a few years the boko boys turned and started killing their people. so continue to hail the militants with time they'll start killing their on the pretext that their people are snitching on them.
Re: Celebrating Pipeline Bombing/killing Of Security Personalz by ckmayoca: 7:08pm On May 20, 2016
Anyone that celebrates vandalism, killing of any innocent person from any tribe deserve to die by auto crash after undergoing serious pains. Of amputation for 2 weeks.
Re: Celebrating Pipeline Bombing/killing Of Security Personalz by OBAFEMIawolowo: 7:58pm On May 20, 2016
blackpanda:

ope ma ni, shocked padi joor farabale.
Re: Celebrating Pipeline Bombing/killing Of Security Personalz by druboon404: 8:01pm On May 20, 2016
Those who are wailing that Chibock girl's kidnapp is a scam,should also agree that Enugu fulani herds men attack is also a big time scam.. Stop playing politics with human life.It could be you tomorrow..
In other news,Nnammdi Kanu was spotted behind Aishaa Buhari at the presidential villa..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebrating Pipeline Bombing/killing Of Security Personalz by OlujobaSamuel: 8:21pm On May 20, 2016
evil shall not depart from them for they want evil for the nation, while good shall abide with those that wish the nation good.
irorun igi ni irorun eiye.
Re: Celebrating Pipeline Bombing/killing Of Security Personalz by overall90: 8:31pm On May 20, 2016
all these prayers should also be said concerning any person who celebrated BH bombings and abductions and blamed the government instead of condemning the activities of BH because the God i know is the God of Justice.

3 Likes

Re: Celebrating Pipeline Bombing/killing Of Security Personalz by Igbiboi: 8:33pm On May 20, 2016
[s]
blackpanda:

[/s]

All is trash!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebrating Pipeline Bombing/killing Of Security Personalz by Igbiboi: 8:38pm On May 20, 2016
[s]
tsephanyah:
[/s]

Lies, lies, lies lies, lies lies, Lies, lies, lies lies, lies lies, Lies, lies, lies lies, lies lies, Lies, lies, lies lies, lies lies, Lies, lies, lies lies, lies lies, Lies, lies, lies, lies, lies lies, Lies, lies, lies lies, lies lies, Lies, lies, lies lies, lies lies, Lies, lies, lies lies, lies lies, Lies, lies, lies lies, lies lies, Lies, lies, lies, lies, lies lies, Lies, lies, lies lies, lies lies, Lies, lies, lies lies, lies lies, Lies, lies, lies lies, lies lies, Lies, lies, lies lies, lies lies, Lies, lies, lies lies, lies, lies, Lies, lies, lies lies, lies lies, Lies, lies, lies lies, lies lies, Lies, lies, lies lies, lies lies, Lies, lies, lies lies, lies lies, Lies, lies, lies lies, lies, lies, Lies, lies, lies lies, lies lies, Lies, lies, lies lies, lies lies, Lies, lies, lies lies, lies lies, Lies, lies, lies lies, lies lies, Lies, lies, lies lies, lies lies and [size=15pt]LIES!!!!!!!!!![/size]

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebrating Pipeline Bombing/killing Of Security Personalz by Lordave: 8:38pm On May 20, 2016
blackpanda:

You sound too dark and unrealistic.

Whatever one wishes Nigeria is just a mere wish like you're wishing death violence on in a most silly way to people you don't even know.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebrating Pipeline Bombing/killing Of Security Personalz by kuuljay(m): 8:56pm On May 20, 2016
Lordave:
You sound too dark and unrealistic.

Whatever one wishes Nigeria is just a mere wish like you're wishing death violence on in a most silly way to people you don't even know.
Militants bombing are lazy guys who wants settlement ones you call them and settle them they relax it's igbos that are spurring them on,infact I heared some igbo guys saying isreal has supplied Militants enough weapons to level nigeria grin grin grin that's how they jeered their director with chest beating that Nigeria will burn to ashes if he is arrested and the albino fell for it now they have abandoned him in prison ordinary protest they are now afraid to carry out but resort to prayers grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Celebrating Pipeline Bombing/killing Of Security Personalz by lashout1: 8:59pm On May 20, 2016
blackpanda:

They are adding more zeros to their income, you are hea spitting poo that can't move an inch faster than NIPOST.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Celebrating Pipeline Bombing/killing Of Security Personalz by Lordave: 9:22pm On May 20, 2016
kuuljay:
Militants bombing are lazy guys who wants settlement ones you call them and settle them they relax it's igbos that are spurring them on,infact I heared some igbo guys saying isreal has supplied Militants enough weapons to level nigeria grin grin grin that's how they jeered their director with chest beating that Nigeria will burn to ashes if he is arrested and the albino fell for it now they have abandoned him in prison ordinary protest they are now afraid to carry out but resort to prayers grin grin grin
How did you arrive at that?
This is how you guys go about making unverifiable claims. How does the opinion or rantings of some disgruntled and mischievous Internet users translate to Igbos spurring NDA on? That means I'd be right if I said that Yorubas and Hausas spurred on the Nigerian Army to killing defenceless IPOB protesters?

1 Like

Re: Celebrating Pipeline Bombing/killing Of Security Personalz by kuuljay(m): 9:35pm On May 20, 2016
Lordave:
How did you arrive at that?
This is how you guys go about making unverifiable claims. How does the opinion or rantings of some disgruntled and mischievous Internet users translate to Igbos spurring NDA on? That means I'd be right if I said that Yorubas and Hausas spurred on the Nigerian Army to killing defenceless IPOB protesters?
sorry for the over generalisation though,but am in enugu right now and I tell you an average igbo man wants Nigeria to sink not just because of biafra but because Buhari worn as if the man is president for life
Re: Celebrating Pipeline Bombing/killing Of Security Personalz by boldaslion: 10:02pm On May 20, 2016
OlujobaSamuel:
evil shall not depart from them for they want evil for the nation, while good shall abide with those that wish the nation good.
irorun igi ni irorun eiye.
you people are just in the habit of blaming everyone else but yourself for your own foolishness. the country you are defending does not love it's citizens including you and therefore is not worth defending at all. your country and it's leaders kill it's citizens without any qualms. you brought in a leader you wanted to rule you, you deserve what you got, so enjoy it. PERSONALLY, I don't believe in your country and whether you agree with me or not, NOTHING GOOD WILL COME OUT OF YOUR COUNTRY UNTIL IT FREES BIAFRA. The foundation of your country is FAULTY and you can only build structures that will always collapse on top of the faulty foundation, WASTED EFFORTS. Don't quote me.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebrating Pipeline Bombing/killing Of Security Personalz by gidgiddy: 10:17pm On May 20, 2016
tsephanyah:

It is just testament and an eye opener for those who do not know that Nigeria is a nation on paper only.

7 Likes

Re: Celebrating Pipeline Bombing/killing Of Security Personalz by OlujobaSamuel: 11:14pm On May 20, 2016
boldaslion:
you people are just in the habit of blaming everyone else but yourself for your own foolishness. the country you are defending does not love it's citizens including you and therefore is not worth defending at all. your country and it's leaders kill it's citizens without any qualms. you brought in a leader you wanted to rule you, you deserve what you got, so enjoy it. PERSONALLY, I don't believe in your country and whether you agree with me or not, NOTHING GOOD WILL COME OUT OF YOUR COUNTRY UNTIL IT FREES BIAFRA. The foundation of your country is FAULTY and you can only build structures that will always collapse on top of the faulty foundation, WASTED EFFORTS. Don't quote me.
I laughed at your foolishness. I don't owe you, the president, not even my parents, an explanation for my beliefs.
fight for your biafra, then seek for aliens that are not currently in the geographical location to occupy and lead you right.
Re: Celebrating Pipeline Bombing/killing Of Security Personalz by MossadAgent: 11:18pm On May 20, 2016
tsephanyah:

This is not 1967.

Buhari can't try nonsense

7 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Images In Circulation Said To Be Kano Murder Case Are Not Related / History Of Biafran Clans:igbo, Ijaw, Ibibio, Idoma, Igala, Itshekri, Isoko, More / Nigerian Man Spends N10M to Congratulate Donald Trump On Punch Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.