Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,716 members, 7,820,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Please Let Us Review The Amnesty Programme: Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Let Us Review The Amnesty Programme: Buhari (1963 Views)

Beneficiary Of Presidential Amnesty Programme Becomes Air Peace Flight Officer / Buhari Approves N35bn For The Niger Delta Amnesty Programme / Wike Supervises Destruction Of Arms Recovered During Rivers Amnesty Programme(Pi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Let Us Review The Amnesty Programme: Buhari by ganisucks(f): 6:26pm On May 20, 2016
President Muhammadu Buhari on Friday urged militants in the Niger Delta to drop their confrontational stance and work with his government to review the Amnesty Programme initiated by the Yar’Adua Administration.Mr. Buhari assured oil companies operatingin the Niger Delta that the Federal Government is taking all necessary actions to protect strategic assets in the region from vandals and criminals.Speaking at a meeting with the Global Director (Upstream) of the Royal Dutch Shell Group, Andrew Brown, President Buhari said that he had directed the Chief ofNaval Staff to reorganise and strengthen the military Joint Task Force (JTF) in the Niger Delta to deal effectively with the resurgence of militancy and the sabotage of oil installations.The president told Mr. Brown that the operations of the JTF were also being enhanced with increased support and cooperation from the United States and Europe in the areas of training, intelligence, equipment and logistics.“We have to be very serious with the situation in the Niger Delta because it threatens the national economy. I assure you that everything possible will be done to protect personnel and oil assets in the region,” President Buhari said.The president urged aggrieved persons, militants and communities in the Niger Delta to drop their confrontational stance and work with those who have been charged by the Federal Government to review the Amnesty Programme initiated bythe Yar’Adua Administration for the benefit of all parties.President Buhari praised the resilience and staying power of Shell in Nigeria despite theoperational challenges of the environment .He urged the company to do its best to end gas flaring in the Niger Delta quickly and produce more gas for electricity generation to support manufacturing and job creation in the country.Mr. Brown had appealed for an urgent solution to rising crime and militancy in the Niger Delta.The Shell Executive also dispelled speculations that the company was pulling out of Nigeria.He said that contrary to such speculations, Shell was currently in discussions with the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) on new joint oil and gas projects.
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/203778-buhari-niger-delta-militants-dont-confront-govt.html
Re: Please Let Us Review The Amnesty Programme: Buhari by ganisucks(f): 6:29pm On May 20, 2016
Me too, i am begging the NDA to please pity our president. He was unwise and too quick too act. It is not his fault, he did it because of the unnecessary overrated hype attributed to him by his supporters who believed his fake chadian rebel stories. Please have mercy on us.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Let Us Review The Amnesty Programme: Buhari by DropShot: 6:30pm On May 20, 2016
Where is the "please"?

ganisucks:
Me too, i am begging the NDA to please pity our president. He was unwise and too quick too act. It is not his fault, he did it because of the unnecessary overrated hype attributed to him by his supporters who believed his fake chadian rebel stories. Please have mercy on us.
I laugh at your naivety and ignorance.
I hope you don't come here crying of genocide when the military finally descends on the terrorists.

There is the saying that those who fail to condemn flies feasting on a man's sore should not see anything wrong when the man turns around to eat the flies.

A word they say is enough for the wise.
Re: Please Let Us Review The Amnesty Programme: Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 6:31pm On May 20, 2016
Buhari, You were forming Josef Stalin and 'new sheriff' before, right?... You think everything is resolved through the barrel of a gun, I know you're an illiterate, let me educate you; There's something called 'Diplomacy' in handling issues of this kind. Come down from your high horse (donkey), eat the humble pie (gworo) and quit being a dullard.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Let Us Review The Amnesty Programme: Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 6:32pm On May 20, 2016
DropShot:
Where is the "please"?
This is tactical begging, He mustn't mention the word "please".

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Let Us Review The Amnesty Programme: Buhari by wasco24: 6:33pm On May 20, 2016
sad
Re: Please Let Us Review The Amnesty Programme: Buhari by kossyablaze(m): 6:34pm On May 20, 2016
Hahahahahha wat a dvllard

5 Likes

Re: Please Let Us Review The Amnesty Programme: Buhari by DropShot: 6:36pm On May 20, 2016
SeverusSnape:
This is tactical begging, He mustn't mention the word "please".
How was your lengthy ban?
Re: Please Let Us Review The Amnesty Programme: Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 6:38pm On May 20, 2016
DropShot:
[s]Where is the "please"?

I hope you don't come here crying of genocide when the military finally descends on the terrorists.

There is the saying that those who fail to condemn flies feasting on a man's sore should not see anything wrong when the man turns around to eat the flies.

A word they say is enough for the wise.[/s]

Though Buhari is a dullard, He won't be that dull to commit any act of genocide/crime against humanity again. The ICC are still looking into the issue of shittes and ipob protesters murdered in cold blood.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Let Us Review The Amnesty Programme: Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 6:39pm On May 20, 2016
DropShot:
How was your lengthy ban?
Two weeks ain't lengthy. The ban was fine, thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Please Let Us Review The Amnesty Programme: Buhari by ganisucks(f): 6:41pm On May 20, 2016
DropShot:
Where is the "please"?

Anyway there. All i'm saying is that i am joining my President in begging the superior NDA to have mercy on us. That's all.

3 Likes

Re: Please Let Us Review The Amnesty Programme: Buhari by Integrityfarms(m): 6:43pm On May 20, 2016
ganisucks:

Simple resource control and call for a Sovereign Natio Conference would have been a win win but Buhari is just shying away from the blatant truth! Will the North allow their Lake Chad Basin oil to be com.ntrolked or owned by 50% non northereners?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Let Us Review The Amnesty Programme: Buhari by Integrityfarms(m): 6:46pm On May 20, 2016
DropShot:
Where is the "please"?

Its people like you and words like this that is compounding this illwind that will cripple and finally disintgrate this nation! Over a month this attacknhas been on and Buhari has been using force , what has he ever achieved rather than arresting 5 innocw chevron workers!!!

Wisdom is mightier than the sword!
Re: Please Let Us Review The Amnesty Programme: Buhari by ThatIgboBoy: 7:19pm On May 20, 2016
coded begging
that is what we call this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Let Us Review The Amnesty Programme: Buhari by ShakaZullu(m): 8:00pm On May 20, 2016
the new sherifat is begging grin

1 Like

Re: Please Let Us Review The Amnesty Programme: Buhari by KahlDrogo(m): 1:11am On May 21, 2016
SeverusSnape:

[s]Two weeks ain't lengthy. The ban was fine, thank you.[/s]
Mr DropShot, leave him to me. I have his vaccine. grin
Re: Please Let Us Review The Amnesty Programme: Buhari by KahlDrogo(m): 1:12am On May 21, 2016
SeverusSnape:

[s]Though Buhari is a dullard, He won't be that dull to commit any act of genocide/crime against humanity again. The ICC are still looking into the issue of shittes and ipob protesters murdered in cold blood.[/s]
How did your father come about a thing like you?? Why are you this miserable?? cry
Re: Please Let Us Review The Amnesty Programme: Buhari by KahlDrogo(m): 1:14am On May 21, 2016
SeverusSnape:
[s]Buhari, You were forming Josef Stalin and 'new sheriff' before, right?... You think everything is resolved through the barrel of a gun, I know you're an illiterate, let me educate you; There's something called 'Diplomacy' in handling issues of this kind. Come down from your high horse (donkey), eat the humble pie (gworo) and quit being a dullard.[/s]
This 9th mile hustler never disappoints. cheesy
Re: Please Let Us Review The Amnesty Programme: Buhari by MossadAgent: 1:16am On May 21, 2016
Fck amnesty give us full resource control

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Let Us Review The Amnesty Programme: Buhari by MossadAgent: 1:18am On May 21, 2016
DropShot:
Where is the "please"?

Go and lead the OPC osogbo brigade into the creeks

Bloody coward

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Let Us Review The Amnesty Programme: Buhari by MossadAgent: 1:19am On May 21, 2016
KahlDrogo:
How did your father come about a thing like you?? Why are you this miserable?? cry

Why this foolishness?

Your oga dey beg you de here dey derail

Fool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Let Us Review The Amnesty Programme: Buhari by KahlDrogo(m): 1:20am On May 21, 2016
MossadAgent:

Why is my father so foolish??
if you ask me, na who I go ask?? grin
Re: Please Let Us Review The Amnesty Programme: Buhari by KahlDrogo(m): 1:22am On May 21, 2016
MossadAgent:

[s]Why this foolishness?

Your oga dey beg you de here dey derail

Fool[/s]
useless comment from a very pained cankerworm. Go burrow back into another hole ye useless worm. grin
Re: Please Let Us Review The Amnesty Programme: Buhari by MossadAgent: 1:27am On May 21, 2016
KahlDrogo:
useless comment from a very pained cankerworm. Go burrow back into another hole ye useless worm. grin

You can only rant online as your god buhari begs for mercy from Niger Delta militants.

Tout
Re: Please Let Us Review The Amnesty Programme: Buhari by Bishops10(m): 1:27am On May 21, 2016
Bro! It dosnt take you a minute to off a girl's bra... .. .. .. Bt you can use 5 minutes to find Psalm23..... ... Yu have a Mansion in hell...
Re: Please Let Us Review The Amnesty Programme: Buhari by MossadAgent: 1:28am On May 21, 2016
KahlDrogo:
if you ask me, na who I go ask?? grin

Keep derailing you bastard child of boko rape

1 Like

Re: Please Let Us Review The Amnesty Programme: Buhari by KahlDrogo(m): 1:30am On May 21, 2016
MossadAgent:

You can only rant online as your god buhari begs for mercy from Niger Delta militants.

Tout
I saw your thread where you asked "why Buhari and aisha were glorifying a bastard boko child", and I said to myself: only a bastard such as the author of that thread can spot a bastard from a thousand miles away. grin

Useless godforsaken scumbag. grin

1 Like

Re: Please Let Us Review The Amnesty Programme: Buhari by KahlDrogo(m): 1:32am On May 21, 2016
MossadAgent:

Keep derailing you bastard child of boko rape
I just sent your mother out without paying her shishi. I am not sure you people would have breakfast tomorrow oo. grin
Re: Please Let Us Review The Amnesty Programme: Buhari by MossadAgent: 1:32am On May 21, 2016
KahlDrogo:
I saw your thread where you asked "why Buhari and aisha were glorifying a bastard boko child", and I said to myself: only a bastard such as the author of that thread can spot a bastard from a thousand miles away. grin

Useless godforsaken scumbag. grin

Only a fellow boko conceived bastard from sambisa County will take offence
Re: Please Let Us Review The Amnesty Programme: Buhari by KahlDrogo(m): 1:35am On May 21, 2016
MossadAgent:

Only a fellow boko conceived bastard from sambisa County will take offence
I hope your mom finds another customer tonight because I didn't pay her a dime. She wasn't bad though. grin
Re: Please Let Us Review The Amnesty Programme: Buhari by MossadAgent: 1:35am On May 21, 2016
KahlDrogo:
I just sent your mother out without paying her shishi. I am not sure you people would have breakfast tomorrow oo. grin

Oh yeah?

I see you are like your boko bastard father with no respect for women.

Pray tell, did you grow up in an almajiri foster camp for boko bastards?

1 Like

Re: Please Let Us Review The Amnesty Programme: Buhari by MossadAgent: 1:36am On May 21, 2016
KahlDrogo:
I hope your mom finds another customer tonight because I didn't pay her a dime. She wasn't bad though. grin

A bastard talking

Continue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stella Oduah Purchased, Registered Her Own Oil Tanker. / Hon. MOSES GODIA SHIPI: Profile & Biography / BREAKING: Another 11 Killed By Herdsmen In Plateau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.