Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,498 members, 7,816,187 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Stella Oduah Purchased, Registered Her Own Oil Tanker. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stella Oduah Purchased, Registered Her Own Oil Tanker. (1960 Views)

Jonathan: Stella Oduah Hates Me Up Till Today For Sacking Her As Aviation Minist / Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR / North Can’t Own Oil In Niger Delta –Ankio Briggs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stella Oduah Purchased, Registered Her Own Oil Tanker. by fexti: 8:27pm On Jul 06, 2016
SaharaReporters has exclusively obtained shipping and merchant vessel documents which show that the disparaged former Minister of Aviation Stella Oduah purchased and registered an oil tanker a few months before she was sacked by former President Goodluck Jonathan.
It will be recalled that Mrs. Oduah, now the Senator from Anambra State, was sacked by Mr. Jonathan in February 2014 following a series of exposes from SaharaReporters connecting her to a massive BMW vehicle scandal. In recent days, the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) discovered that N2.5 billion was put in a bank account under the name of Mrs. Oduah’s housemaid.
The EFCC said “Senator Oduah apparently opened the account with her housemaid’s name, image, and details without the housemaid knowing about it.”
This latest scandal, which involves the unexplainable purchase of a massive oil tanker, is connected to Mrs. Oduah’s company Sea Petroleum and Gas Company Ltd. This company purchased the vessel SEA STERLING, with call sign 5NXF, and later registered

http://saharareporters.com/2016/07/06/stella-oduah-purchased-registered-her-own-oil-tanker-five-months-being-sacked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stella Oduah Purchased, Registered Her Own Oil Tanker. by Militant1: 8:28pm On Jul 06, 2016
Sahara Sahara

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Purchased, Registered Her Own Oil Tanker. by eleko1: 8:31pm On Jul 06, 2016
sad
Re: Stella Oduah Purchased, Registered Her Own Oil Tanker. by olatunjithomas(m): 8:31pm On Jul 06, 2016
nice move for her......

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Purchased, Registered Her Own Oil Tanker. by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 06, 2016
Ok we've heard, any other thing she bought? I guess not.undecided

Well, congrats to Stella for SAVING(like COAS Buruntai) and investing her money wisely in shipping business. Actually, I'm saving towards that too.

Until Efcc goes against IBB, TY Danjuma, Atiku and Abdulsalami Abubarka, this fight against corruption is nonsense.angry

10 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Purchased, Registered Her Own Oil Tanker. by olatunjithomas(m): 8:39pm On Jul 06, 2016
join the REAL MEN

FOLLOW THE REAL STEPS

DO THE REAL THING

KNOW THE PEOPLE

ALWAYS STAY REAL.

JOIN THE #TEAM FALCONEY

VOTE FALCONEY FOR MR NAIRALAND 2016

OP, I will be glad to see you in the team of the VIPS......

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Purchased, Registered Her Own Oil Tanker. by olatunjithomas(m): 8:39pm On Jul 06, 2016
join the REAL MEN

FOLLOW THE REAL STEPS

DO THE REAL THING

KNOW THE PEOPLE

ALWAYS STAY REAL.

JOIN THE #TEAM FALCONEY

VOTE FALCONEY FOR MR NAIRALAND 2016

OP, I will be glad to see you in the team of the VIPS......

Re: Stella Oduah Purchased, Registered Her Own Oil Tanker. by MadamExcellency: 8:46pm On Jul 06, 2016
She has been in that business for years before becoming a Minister.

She is not a new entrant in oil & gas and shipping business.

If any fund was embezzled by her, she should be probed on that basis and not on her capacity to own or float a business.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Oduah Purchased, Registered Her Own Oil Tanker. by gamargu(m): 8:56pm On Jul 06, 2016
MadamExcellency:

If any fund was embezzled by her, she should be probed on that basis and not on her capacity to own or float a business.
Right grin
Nigerians and supporting criminals maybe it's in our DNA

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Purchased, Registered Her Own Oil Tanker. by doctokwus: 10:02pm On Jul 06, 2016
gamargu:

Right grin
Nigerians and supporting criminals maybe it's in our DNA
Its 'affiliation in hope of a future corrupt opportunity'.
Support the criminal today,so that if it reaches u or your relation,he/she will also not be called into question.
Its a warped thinking or logic found mainly in black africans particularly those resident mainly in nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Purchased, Registered Her Own Oil Tanker. by ycat: 11:38pm On Jul 06, 2016
Efcc, here comes one of what the missing money paid for, go grab it fast.
Re: Stella Oduah Purchased, Registered Her Own Oil Tanker. by Reminez(m): 12:16am On Jul 07, 2016
Useless flat..he.aded prostitute . It is their destiny to steal !!
Re: Stella Oduah Purchased, Registered Her Own Oil Tanker. by MeAboki(m): 5:53am On Jul 07, 2016
Not surprised at all, considering her name is Stealler Stella especially as her former boss Jonathan had publicly endorsed such actions when declared that Stealing is Not Corruption.
Re: Stella Oduah Purchased, Registered Her Own Oil Tanker. by Nobody: 6:00am On Jul 07, 2016
watch them come out in her defence
Re: Stella Oduah Purchased, Registered Her Own Oil Tanker. by fexti: 6:39am On Jul 07, 2016
MeAboki:
Not surprised at all, considering her name is Stealler Stella especially as former boss Jonathan had publicly endorsed such actions when declared that Stealing is Not Corruption.

grin
MeAboki:
Not surprised at all, considering her name is Stealler Stella especially as former boss Jonathan had publicly endorsed such actions when declared that Stealing is Not Corruption.
Re: Stella Oduah Purchased, Registered Her Own Oil Tanker. by fexti: 6:40am On Jul 07, 2016
grin

MeAboki:
Re: Stella Oduah Purchased, Registered Her Own Oil Tanker. by fexti: 6:41am On Jul 07, 2016
MadamExcellency:

[s]
MadamExcellency:

[/s]
MadamExcellency:

Re: Stella Oduah Purchased, Registered Her Own Oil Tanker. by ArodeTsolaye: 7:11am On Jul 07, 2016
SirJeffry:

Well, congrats to Stella for SAVING(like COAS Buruntai) and investing her money wisely in shipping business. Actually, I'm saving towards that too.

Until Efcc goes against IBB, TY Danjuma, Atiku and Abdulsalami Abubarka, this fight against corruption is nonsense.angry

Ofcourse if buratai a bloody soldier can save that much what stops Stella Oduah from saving?
Re: Stella Oduah Purchased, Registered Her Own Oil Tanker. by ArodeTsolaye: 7:13am On Jul 07, 2016
Reminez:
[s]Useless flat..he.aded prostitute . It is their destiny to steal !![/s]

Segun, Stop splashing your smelly yoruba spit and go and bring Thiefnuuubu to us, let us hang him immediately for stealing away your future.

grin grin grin
Re: Stella Oduah Purchased, Registered Her Own Oil Tanker. by 989900: 7:30am On Jul 07, 2016
She is always involved in one fraud or the other . . . some women have no shame.

OTOH, you will need more than just reporting the purchase of a business vessel, to prove 'fraud' here.
Re: Stella Oduah Purchased, Registered Her Own Oil Tanker. by Scholes007(m): 7:43am On Jul 07, 2016
I wonder why these talkatives are interested in stella odua? Does it mean if a successful business man/woman after serving Nigeria in a public office cannot continue the business? Stalla was a successful business woman before becoming a politician, so there is nothing wrong if she purchased any equipment to aide her business.
Re: Stella Oduah Purchased, Registered Her Own Oil Tanker. by Reminez(m): 7:54am On Jul 07, 2016
ArodeTsolaye:

Segun, Stop splashing your smelly yoruba spit and go and bring Thiefnuuubu to us, let us hang him immediately for stealing away your future.

grin grin grin
My OSU brother from Ebonyi . We know it is the destiny of the original first class unadulterated IBO's from Anambra to steal and it is the destiny of the second class OSU IBO from Ebonyi to defend them just like you are doing now .
Are we gullibos really destined to be criminals ??
Re: Stella Oduah Purchased, Registered Her Own Oil Tanker. by kross01(m): 7:55am On Jul 07, 2016
This is the style of media coverage that has been bedevilling this country. A company is a legal entity on its own and i don't understand the logic behind a profit making entity like SPOG (which owns petroleum tank farms even in lagos way before their oga(stella) became a minister) buying a vessel and you term it "unexplained"? Have you audited the company's books and it is unsatisfactory? Is there a link for the source of fund coming from stella or did you guys just mention her to sensationalize your news? Our media outlets are just plain mischievous and sometimes out on personal agenda

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Purchased, Registered Her Own Oil Tanker. by mightyokwy(m): 8:15am On Jul 07, 2016
If a common civil servant like buruntashi can save billions to acquire properties abroad I see no reason why some one who has been in a business for years before she was called to serve her nation can not do same.
Re: Stella Oduah Purchased, Registered Her Own Oil Tanker. by jlinkd78(m): 9:00am On Jul 07, 2016
f
Re: Stella Oduah Purchased, Registered Her Own Oil Tanker. by jlinkd78(m): 9:04am On Jul 07, 2016
[quote author=kross01 post=47286035]This is the style of media coverage that has been bedevilling this country. A company is a legal entity on its own and i don't understand the logic behind a profit making entity like SPOG (which owns petroleum tank farms even in lagos way before their oga(stella) became a minister) buying a vessel and you term it "unexplained"? Have you audited the company's books and it is unsatisfactory? Is there a link for the source of fund coming from stella or did you guys just mention her to sensationalize your news? Our media outlets are just plain mischievous and sometimes out on personal agenda [ /quote] U just said my mind.
Re: Stella Oduah Purchased, Registered Her Own Oil Tanker. by kettykin: 9:24am On Jul 07, 2016
SirJeffry:

This woman's only sin is the enugu international airport which is threatening the live support of some people. Sahara reporters will not bother to find out who owns the nation, TVC, radio continental, oriental hotel, hitech construction, first nation etc. If Stella had not built enugu international airport she would have been a free person.

The old tactics used to victimise perceived enemies is now outdated.
FFK is being persecuted because he is in an opposition party while fashola and Amaechi are walking free. Meanwhile FFK served in obasanjo government which buhari has said he would not probe.

(1) (Reply)

Stop Lying: Low Oil Prices/Production Isn't Affecting Our Economy (See Reasons) / Buhari Spits Fire, Threatens To Deal With Politicians With Fake Certificates / See People Supporting Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.